A guy walks into a bar fift years from now.

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
893
Player slides on his glasses as he walks in, his buddy wingman is back home watching through the glasses. Wingman quickly uses his buddies phone to hack the wireless security cameras the bar just put in after a break in. Running facial recog against social media he quickly determines each of the girls identity, and who is single, eliminates two of them, one for having an arrest record for prostitution and another for being born a man. Wingman tags the hooker for himself later. He selects the ones that fit player’s type. He sends the information to player’s glasses creating an augmented reality display of the bar with each of the targets information.

Player picks his target, a simple yet pretty girl nursing a drink. He walks up to a girl sitting at the bar alone as her information scrolls out in front of him. Recently separated from her boyfriend, has a subscription some rather kinky websites and recently bought a couple of sex toys online to replace her ex. And has several naughty pictures of herself on her cell phone. Player checks out the picture real fast on his cell phone. Player grins, tonight might be a fun night he thinks.
 
How about this: The government is using a 'live role play' type of system to assassinate dissidents. This system is used to help poorly trained CIA recruits find and eliminate their targets by having a highly trained agent provide them with instructions and information through a video game type interface. The field work is very dangerous, and the agents at the controls do their work without any personal risk.

A group of future nerds hack into the supposedly hack proof system and change things to make the system work as a live role play game for themselves. They send the CIA recruits out to meet women and/or men and get video of the encounters. They get points for achieving a conquest... Then a guy walks into the bar...

After they play for a while they start inserting themselves. They have lots of sex, but then bad things happen. Perhaps the government takes control of them and turns them into assassins, or maybe they end up on the dissidents list.

How the nerd/hero cleverly escapes from the grasp of the corrupt government would make a good story. The sex is a nice by-product.
 
Nice idea!

There was a TV show back in the Seventies called "Search" where a secret agent wore a locket on his chest. It was actually a camera/microphone, and a whole team of "wingmen" back at a lab would assess the situation and feed info to the agent in real time. Your idea sounds very similar, of course with a modern (and sexual) twist.
 
Another thought I had just after I posted my last response is that the 'hero nerd' decides he has to go into the real world because a woman he has a crush on becomes the target of one of the players. He goes in so that he can be the one she falls for.

Then stuff starts to go wrong.
 
Back
Top