wife exhib/loving wife slow developement

I wasn't kidding so much as I was complaining, quite frankly. You claim to have written Loving Wives stories, but I would disagree. The Loving Wives category was meant for stories of the type I described. Simply surveying the oldest stories in the category will show that the vast majority were of this type. Then, maybe four or five years back, there was an influx of trolls who came in claiming, "No real loving wife would do that....yada yada yada". and ruined the category with their vengeance tales.

My claim of ruination is not simply based on not liking their brand of Loving Wife story. It's based on the fact that very few of the their stories are at all erotic. And, it's based on the fact that their voting is done completely without consideration for the quality of the writing. If the wife cheats and goes unpunished, it doesn't matter if the story was written by Shakespeare, it gets one star and a venomous, though usually third grade level, review. But, if the wife and lover get tortured and killed, then as long as every third word is spelled correctly it will wind up with the coveted red H.

I don't fully agree with that assessement. While the LW if full of some vengeful trolls, not all stories are so dismissed. I started a series of stories I posted in LW category and learned quickly about the trolls and their comments. It was a bit of a shock. But given the stories were about a guy who loved seducing/sleeping with married women - it did not meet their demands for retribution. However, the stories did fairly well score wise...

There are many others out there who enjoy different types of LW stories - be it overt cuckolding, forced seduction/blackmail, swinging or just a married woman discovering and enjoying fully her sexuality - those stories do exist and are often well received.
 
This thread has been dead for a while.

I'm bumping it in hopes to renew some interest

If I'm beating a dead horse just let this thread die a peaceful death....lol
 
bumpy bump bump

Hi!
I read this thread with interest - I'm sorry to hear that you've not found a writer. I think both the ideas are worthy of attention, specially if they are given the slow-burn realism treatment that you've talked about. Just adding comments to bump this up again :)
Good luck.
 
Hi!
I read this thread with interest - I'm sorry to hear that you've not found a writer. I think both the ideas are worthy of attention, specially if they are given the slow-burn realism treatment that you've talked about. Just adding comments to bump this up again :)
Good luck.

Thanks tfren.

bringing this back to the top has to help.
 
Pushed for time

Its pretty hot concept.

An idea, you may consider it a bridge too far, but i like circles within circles if that makes sense. Is she has an ongoing fling with the father character, no nonsense, its going to be like this, just get it done and get back tutoring approach, physically satisfying, but some guilt and detachment (part of the job), and she uses the slowly developing flirtation or arrangement with the son as a way to slowly confess to hubby, sounding him about reaction to the senario son, prior to risking revealing the incidents with father.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top