A questionnaire for the guys

I love this thread! Makes me laugh. I'd been thinking of starting a related thread on What's NOT Sexy, based on the PMs I get from men. Like...a pic of your cocked dressed up in a little costume. Or a narrative of all your health and physical issues and why they don't keep you from being a stud. Just stop it. Seriously.

1-Do you send women unsolicited (as in, you've never talked to them so you don't know if it's welcome or not) pictures of your dick? Never
2-If a girl posts nude pictures of herself on the internet, do you assume that she is a whore and therefore, she owes you something? Never
3-If a woman online describes herself as submissive and you consider yourself a dominant, do you feel like she is automatically subservient to you? Never
4-Likewise, that you are superior to her? No
5-When a woman posts pictures of herself on the internet, nude or not, do you feel you have a right (or obligation) to mention her flaws? Never
6-Do you ever pretend to be a woman in order to befriend or seduce women online? Never
7-Do you send multi-page sexual private messages to a woman to whom you've never talked before? Comments Nothing Big
8-Do you have a picture of your (or any) penis as your avatar? no
9-Do you create multiple threads of almost the exact same topic? no
10-Do you have the numbers 666, 69, or 420 in your username? no
11-Is your username some sort of metaphor or synonym for a penis? maybe

Lol, just read this :) Nice :)
Although I really don't mind seeing cocks or other parts on avs, it rather underlines the erotic forum aspect. I love other non-sex avs too!

:) Thank you.

I know that not everyone dislikes cock avatars as much as I do. I just prefer to have a choice of whether or not I want to see someone's genitalia up close and in my face, so to speak. :D

I love this thread! Makes me laugh. I'd been thinking of starting a related thread on What's NOT Sexy, based on the PMs I get from men. Like...a pic of your cocked dressed up in a little costume. Or a narrative of all your health and physical issues and why they don't keep you from being a stud. Just stop it. Seriously.

Who doesn't love a good puppet show? Wait, I should totally add that one!

1-Do you send women unsolicited (as in, you've never talked to them so you don't know if it's welcome or not) pictures of your dick? Never<snip>

Um, that's cool and all, but it wasn't actually a questionnaire. Are you old enough to be on this site?

I'd be laughing if I hadn't post an ad last night that was responded to by 20 men, most of whom fit the questions exactly.
OK I'll laugh! But only because I have a good vibrator!

I'd be laughing if I hadn't post an ad last night that was responded to by 20 men, most of whom fit the questions exactly.

I would think that would provide more of a smile than a laugh ;)

This one made me chuckle šŸ˜

Only send dickpics if they are requested, or if a girl sends me a vag pic first šŸ˜‚

Sadly, the ones I listed here were largely suggestions or complaints I've heard repeatedly from women.

I'm glad you enjoyed.

Back