wife wants me to suck a guy's cock. is this normal?

For the OP:
You'll have to realize that many people posting here are either bi or gay, and unlike most hetero guys, think this is something that all guys must do.

If you have no desire to suck a dick, and your wife knows it, I think she's really pushing your envelope for an odd reason. Like another poster said, maybe she has a guy picked out for this task for nefarious purposes. Or, she may have no desire for it other than she likes watching MM action and wants you to act it out. Is this in response for you asking for her and another girl in bed?
 
my wife has been talking about me letting a guy suck my cock, and then she wants me to suck his? is this normal for a wife to fantasize about this? my wife says she cums hard when masturbating and thinking about me getting my cock sucked and me reciprocating.

Just be grateful for the opportunity. And open wide...
 
Op, I can't get past the suspicion that it's you that wants this, not your wife. If I'm right, man up. If I'm wrong, well then, I apologize.
 
OP has said he wants to do it, even if that is only to please Mrs OP.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say "Just do it!"

If it was such a terrible notion he wouldn't even be considering it.
 
All this hobnobbing about knob gobbling, and none of y'all advise the OP:


tumblr_n71kqpqRde1sjisbgo1_500.png
 
I'll pipe up with also saying that so far as the individual goes whose cock he'll hypothetically suck, it'd have to be someone that's fine with the idea of him possibly reeling away halfway through because he doesn't want to go through it. Consent, it's fun. Also, STD testing, very important before any lips get near any cock.
 
It looks like you have already received plenty of advice on this subject. So my $0.02 may be a tad late. There is nothing abnormal about fantasizing. That is not to say that her fantasies will not come to a shock to you. The same goes for you. I'm sure you have wild fantasies that would throw her off a bit.

There is a distinct difference between a fantasy and acting on a fantasy. For instance, those thoughts may turn her on yet the real thing happening may turn her off or even give her all sorts of emotions such as jealousy, fear, or conflicting feelings.

Please, whatever you do, be open to listening to her fantasies. You don't want to scare the poor woman of telling you her fantasies in the future, and I'm sure there are fantasies that you have that you would like to share with her. This is a way to bond, a way to learn more about each other, and a way to be more intimate with her. If you do not like the fantasy, politely tell her that you don't feel comfortable with that in reality but you would love to maybe compromise or find a shared interest to bring into the bedroom.

Good luck to you and your wife. :)
 
I wish my wife wanted me to suck a cock. Then she could help me find one.
 
Is your wife "normally" looking to emasculate you? As a man, if you have a yearning to suck a cock do so. If you don't have any such yearning, don't. She may well find this fantasy hot. She possibly will not see you as "less than" for doing it. She will see you as "less than" for capitulating because she had a whim.
 
New Things

my wife has been talking about me letting a guy suck my cock, and then she wants me to suck his? is this normal for a wife to fantasize about this? my wife says she cums hard when masturbating and thinking about me getting my cock sucked and me reciprocating.

I am not gay. I had one very drunken experience in college that didn't go any where because we were too far gone. That said if I were ever in a group setting with several couples, I think I would try to pleasure one of the other men just to try it.

I do like my own cum and taste it often. I am especially fond of precum. I would like to perform clean up on a woman, wife or otherwise, after a good load. Preferably with her on top and working on me at the same time.
 
Myfantasy too.

I have a friend that wants to suck me off. I fantasize that he will come to my house,we will undress and he will suck me off while my wife sits across the room and masturbates. The thoughts turn me on.
 
I am in agreement with a lot of people on here. I think you should talk frankly with her about your feelings. If you think you want to try sucking a dick, go for it. It could open up a lot of other options for fun.
 
I'm calling pure bullshit on this thread. The title should read, "homosexual that was too embarrassed to admit being gay wants to suck cock."
 
Hell yeah!

Though, as this is the How To forum are you wanting advice?

Also, she's gonna work around to anal, just so you know...
 
I am in agreement with a lot of people on here. I think you should talk frankly with her about your feelings. If you think you want to try sucking a dick, go for it. It could open up a lot of other options for fun.

I agree. Talk with wife about her fantasy. Discuss your feelings and her feelings. Is it something she actually wants to happen, or just fantasize about? Does she have someone in mind? Something she wants to see just once or something she wants to repeat? Just having that conversation will bring you two closer I bet. Ask what got her started on this fantasy.
 
I would do anything my wife would ask me to. Including sucking another guy. It wouldn't change my sexual preference. Just shows I am willing to do anything to satisfy her.
 
Good advise Lynn. I wish my wife wanted to see me suck a cock, I have been thinking about it for years now. just haven't had an opportunity pop UP!
 
I would do anything my wife would ask me to. Including sucking another guy. It wouldn't change my sexual preference. Just shows I am willing to do anything to satisfy her.

That is very sexy and loving.

Good advise Lynn. I wish my wife wanted to see me suck a cock, I have been thinking about it for years now. just haven't had an opportunity pop UP!

osodown, have you hinted to her? The interesting thing about this thread to me, is that, unlike you, the OP isn't bi or curious. So this isnt something he normally would even consider. But I think its unbelievably sexy and wonderfully loving if a straight guy would at least consider it, and tell his wife so, sucking another cock for her. It seems that for a straight man, its the most taboo thing ever. so that he would do it for her shows just how much in love and how devoted he is to her.
 
I would do anything my wife would ask me to. Including sucking another guy. It wouldn't change my sexual preference. Just shows I am willing to do anything to satisfy her.

Couldn't have said it better!!!! Spot on!

Just because you're willing to do things to please your woman doesn't change your sexual orientation. It just means you enjoy making her happy and trying new things for her. Who knows, it might be loads of fun......pun intended 😉😎
 
If OP wasn't bi or curious or slave he would have told wife to fuck off IMO

Don't agree with this. My husband did it for my fantasy and never got weird about it. He wanted to please me and is secure enough in his sexuality, that to him, it was nothing more than pleasing his wife. In turn, he got the two girl thing, so I think it was worth it for him. ;)
 
It makes so much sense. Tell her all of this. It sounds like at the very least you two will have some amazing conversations. Talk about all sides of this before embarking on opening up your relationship to others. Feelings and emotional responses are powerful when other players become involved (speaking from experience).

Maybe this stays a hot fantasy you two share with each other and don't act on. Maybe it's the start of adventurous play. It's great either way, right?

I agree with this. Maybe get a strapon and keep it a fantasy :)
 
Don't agree with this. My husband did it for my fantasy and never got weird about it. He wanted to please me and is secure enough in his sexuality, that to him, it was nothing more than pleasing his wife. In turn, he got the two girl thing, so I think it was worth it for him. ;)

I agree with you!!!! Well said and what a lucky hubby
 
Back
Top