The Harem Waiting Room

I yelp as the crop bites into my skin and jump slightly, my body trembling as my fingers twitch and I mutter to no one in particular

How do I get myself into these things?

his ear twitching he looks over his shoulder, to fae, smiling and happy to see she has made an appearance his eyes close as a shiver rolls up his spine only to force a growl of lust from him as her teeth rake his neck

"careful what buttons you push darln, those specific Few buttons will quickly lead to other things and i would be more intent to let minx sit and watch"

he shivered again his wrist rolling he spins the crop around before lashing out, the leather tip striking across Minx's left asscheek hard enough to sting and leave a slight red mark,

I grin, gotta love a wolf with spirit, my skin tingling not at his bark but from pondering on what his bite entailed. I hear a lot of threats, comes from taking enjoyment out of pushing buttons.

Now now, my wolven whipper, lets not get distracted from the main course.

I purr, eyes dancing as I wander over, stroking the mark he left on her skin. I drag my nails up her spine, tugging on her hair when I reach it.

I think this pup has a good handle on it, hey pet? I'm confident in his ability to make you squirm, and you will find out soon enough I'm sure.

*laughs with Razor at his very accurate comment*

I grin, gotta love a wolf with spirit, my skin tingling not at his bark but from pondering on what his bite entailed. I hear a lot of threats, comes from taking enjoyment out of pushing buttons.

Now now, my wolven whipper, lets not get distracted from the main course.

I purr, eyes dancing as I wander over, stroking the mark he left on her skin. I drag my nails up her spine, tugging on her hair when I reach it.

I think this pup has a good handle on it, hey pet? I'm confident in his ability to make you squirm, and you will find out soon enough I'm sure.

Bites my lip, my body shudders and I can't help but moan as her nails drag up my back and her hand in my hair! Heaven! I barely hear her words and just nod...whatever Mistress wants! I hear Dragon's and roll my eyes

I don't need it, trust me!

I wander in as yeishia not comfortable as a Bat out side of the thread!

I just came briefly to say Hi am about to see where we are in the thread proper and post if I am due.:rose:

I drop off a basket of assorted toys and goodies as a mini harem warming before with kisses and smiles I am gone back to my posting.........

Now now, my woven whipper, lets not get distracted from the main course.

*his eyes narrow as he watches the devious look in faes eyes, leaning down his lips lightly brush hers, a growl rumbling from deep within his chest he leans down suddenly his teeth raking fae's throat, his tongue lashing the flesh between his teeth as he suckles just briefly on her neck before pulling away, the Crop lashing out once more striking slightly lower from the last spot, he lets the semi cool leather trail over her ass gently, smiling as he watchs the redness swell*

hmmmmmmmm

I gasp against the surface of the table as the crop flickers out on my skin again, I shiver as it runs over my ass, my fingers twitching in their retraints

I wander in as yeishia not comfortable as a Bat out side of the thread!

I just came briefly to say Hi am about to see where we are in the thread proper and post if I am due.:rose:

I drop off a basket of assorted toys and goodies as a mini harem warming before with kisses and smiles I am gone back to my posting.........

Wish I could do more but I'm preoccupied...not due for a post yet Yeishia, we're all waiting on Luna now!

I gasp against the surface of the table as the crop flickers out on my skin again, I shiver as it runs over my ass, my fingers twitching in their retraints

*smiling he watchs Minx's squirm in her bondage, the crop lifting he brings it down against her inner thigh this time, not taking his eyes off Fae, usually brown his eyecolor slowly bleeds to a deep gold as he licks his lips teasingly*

His growls shivers along my flesh, invoking a purr of pleasure as his lips brush against my own, traveling further. I smile, arching at his bite, my breaths going ragged in an instant. The swish of the crop draws my attention, and I grin at the welt.

Now, pup, have fun. I'll see you again... real soon.

I breathe against his throat, running my tongue up the arch of it teasingly, nipping his earlobe. Noticing the change of his eyes with curiosity I'd bother him with later. I smack my hand against my pets ass sharply, grinning.

Pet - the cat awaits tomorrow. Don't keep it waiting all day.

I blow her a kiss, and waving to everyone else, let magic drag me away.

I yelp, jump and squirm as the crop finds my inner thigh and suddenly SMACK...my Mistress' hand, I grin and hiss at once as I recognize her touch and delicious sting. I smirk at her words and nod

Yes Mistress...I cannot forget that date!

I watch her disappear from the corner of my eye and try to look at Logan but give up as I can't even see him in my peripheral vision!

I yelp, jump and squirm as the crop finds my inner thigh and suddenly SMACK...my Mistress' hand, I grin and hiss at once as I recognize her touch and delicious sting. I smirk at her words and nod

Yes Mistress...I cannot forget that date!

I watch her disappear from the corner of my eye and try to look at Logan but give up as I can't even see him in my peripheral vision!

*chuckling he watchs Minx squirm and hearing her Plea to her Mistress, his eyes twinkling he looks to Fira as she's gone silent and laughs, walking to Minx his hand trails over her smooth ass, rubbing softly over the welts he's left he changes his grip on the crop and brings the rod of it down across her right ass cheek *

mmmmm such a beautiful ass you have, so soft, smooth, *grins*

*chuckling he watchs Minx squirm and hearing her Plea to her Mistress, his eyes twinkling he looks to Fira as she's gone silent and laughs, walking to Minx his hand trails over her smooth ass, rubbing softly over the welts he's left he changes his grip on the crop and brings the rod of it down across her right ass cheek *

mmmmm such a beautiful ass you have, so soft, smooth, *grins*

I feel his hand run over my ass and I shiver again, the crop swishes as it falls and I barely realize thus it gains a loud yelp from me when it hits my ass. I growl at his words, barely containing my grin

Oh sure...I bet you say that to every girl you bind and lash!

Giggles

I feel his hand run over my ass and I shiver again, the crop swishes as it falls and I barely realize thus it gains a loud yelp from me when it hits my ass. I growl at his words, barely containing my grin

Oh sure...I bet you say that to every girl you bind and lash!

Giggles

laughing* careful Minx, i might have to Gag you, although....*taps fingers on chin* you might liek what i gag you with

*leaning down he suddenly nips her Ass, the back of his hand connecting against her inner thigh allowing his fingers to brush her hidden assests for just the briefest of moments*

laughing* careful Minx, i might have to Gag you, although....*taps fingers on chin* you might liek what i gag you with

*leaning down he suddenly nips her Ass, the back of his hand connecting against her inner thigh allowing his fingers to brush her hidden assests for just the briefest of moments*

Oooo-ooo!

I squeak out, gasping as he bites me and his hand brushes against my warmth. I shudder, knowing I must be absolutely dripping now!

Gag? And take all the fun out of it?!

I feign a pout but a wicked grin quickly replaces it

Wish I could do more but I'm preoccupied...not due for a post yet Yeishia, we're all waiting on Luna now!

No worries Minx as soon as I realized every one was at play I didn't want to intrude. I will keep an eye out for her post.

Looks like you are having fun:devil:

No worries Minx as soon as I realized every one was at play I didn't want to intrude. I will keep an eye out for her post.

Looks like you are having fun:devil:

Giggles

Apart from all the secret plotting that has me slightly concerned for myself...yes!

Oooo-ooo!

I squeak out, gasping as he bites me and his hand brushes against my warmth. I shudder, knowing I must be absolutely dripping now!

Gag? And take all the fun out of it?!

I feign a pout but a wicked grin quickly replaces it

*smiling his fingers tease her clothed pussy, feeling the heat of her body and her gasps*

geee for all the complaining you do, you are sure enjoying this arent you my little minx?

*slowly he glides the crop around her ass and down between her legs, he taps her clothed arousal with the crop hesitating between each stroke, watching her body jerk as the leather stings her sensitive flesh, yet the warmth it leaves behind *

speaking of secret plots, anyone feel up to playing a sexy, busty brunette teacher? I haven't done that thread in a long time

*nose buried in my tail, still watching...not sure if i should say anything to draw attention to me*

*wags my tail and grins impishly*

oh...so you don't want everyone to know about...

Hmmm lol it was in a public place:D:devil:

Fira I'd come in and play but it seems you have grown a tail:eek:

Hmmm lol it was in a public place:D:devil:

Fira I'd come in and play but it seems you have grown a tail:eek:

my sweet yeisha, this room was made because of the Furry thread we are doing ;) most of the women in here have tails now *snickers*

*smiling his fingers tease her clothed pussy, feeling the heat of her body and her gasps*

geee for all the complaining you do, you are sure enjoying this arent you my little minx?

*slowly he glides the crop around her ass and down between her legs, he taps her clothed arousal with the crop hesitating between each stroke, watching her body jerk as the leather stings her sensitive flesh, yet the warmth it leaves behind *

Yessssssss!!

I hiss my answer against the table that feels as though it is heating beneath me as I near jump as the crop comes into contact with my mound, I shiver, moan...yelp! Panting heavily...needily...

Pleaseeee my wolffff??

Back