Spirit song: the elven wanderer finally has a home.

That's really good to hear and I'm so happy for you. You deserve the best job, you've waited a long time for it. *Hugs*
I know I'm being selfish in monopolising your attention, thank you for granting me this 'alone time'. I hope I didn't make anyone of your other friends feel unwelcome because of that. You go and take care of them, I'm fine sitting here with my drink for a little while longer before I join you all inside. I'd like to get to know the people who are close to you now. :)
"You are not rude, I appreciate the time with you as well." He returns her hug.

Observing he rolls his eyes and grins, "I see you have met uggg, he is our resident.... um...character?" He tries out that word.

"Hmmm I am a Torres Gemini cusp. I generally wear shoes but take them off when I get home uh.... I feel like both of you know me fairly well so I'll just leave it at that haha."

He grins at tigress, "I kind of like the sound of that inner tigress in you." He grins, "then again it's less fun when that tigress take issue with my poor diet." He winks, "who wants to live forever, though... I am getting a little better, ..... at least I'm done with soda."

"You are not rude, I appreciate the time with you as well." He returns her hug.

Observing he rolls his eyes and grins, "I see you have met uggg, he is our resident.... um...character?" He tries out that word.

"Hmmm I am a Torres Gemini cusp. I generally wear shoes but take them off when I get home uh.... I feel like both of you know me fairly well so I'll just leave it at that haha."

He grins at tigress, "I kind of like the sound of that inner tigress in you." He grins, "then again it's less fun when that tigress take issue with my poor diet." He winks, "who wants to live forever, though... I am getting a little better, ..... at least I'm done with soda."

Ummm... is that a compliment... or a bad thing? I don't know if I like that one:(... what does character mean in this context? Is it bad?

I'm not a character I'm innocent!:eek:

Ummm... is that a compliment... or a bad thing? I don't know if I like that one:(... what does character mean in this context? Is it bad?

I'm not a character I'm innocent!:eek:

In the opinion of a fellow Scorpio, it is better to be a character, than a bore. I think we would all be worse off if you were less of a character. There would certainly be far fewer smiles in our lives. :rose: :kiss::rose:

And, while not necessarily guilty, no Scorpio is completely innocent. They wouldn’t want us any other way.

Hello Ktigress. As a very new friend of Glad’s, it’s a pleasure to meet an old friend of his. He certainly has made a beautiful home here.

Angelica

In the opinion of a fellow Scorpio, it is better to be a character, than a bore. I think we would all be worse off if you were less of a character. There would certainly be far fewer smiles in our lives. :rose: :kiss::rose:

And, while not necessarily guilty, no Scorpio is completely innocent. They wouldn’t want us any other way.

Hello Ktigress. As a very new friend of Glad’s, it’s a pleasure to meet an old friend of his. He certainly has made a beautiful home here.

Angelica

You say nice things:D

That seems to be her way... me, I'm not that nice ;)

Wow, you people work fast here. So let my try to catch up:

Uggg, no matter how hard you try, I'll never believe that you're completely innocent. But that's okay, because life would be too boring otherwise. And hey, I can handle Glad quiet well, can't I? *looking pointedly ad Glad who's eating an unhealthy chocolate bar - grabbing it out of his hand and taking a bite of it myself* ;)

Angelica, it's very nice to meet you as well. I guess you know him well by now. Anything I should know to get me up to speed about his life? I mean, from woman to woman?

And Glad, I see you're in very good company here, they fit right in with you. :p

Wow, you people work fast here. So let my try to catch up:

Uggg, no matter how hard you try, I'll never believe that you're completely innocent. But that's okay, because life would be too boring otherwise. And hey, I can handle Glad quiet well, can't I? *looking pointedly ad Glad who's eating an unhealthy chocolate bar - grabbing it out of his hand and taking a bite of it myself* ;)

Angelica, it's very nice to meet you as well. I guess you know him well by now. Anything I should know to get me up to speed about his life? I mean, from woman to woman?

And Glad, I see you're in very good company here, they fit right in with you. :p
Hey now that's mine, don't make me bite you...
Hugs her trying to grab it.

Finally gives up and sits down again. "Hope everyone's day/evening is better than mine.

Pretty sure you're pretty caught up just work and trying to keep in touch with friends and not cut myself off from them so often.

Pretty sure you're pretty caught up just work and trying to keep in touch with friends and not cut myself off from them so often.

Hey buddy, sending love. :heart: Can't chit chat now but I will be home in about an hour if you're still up and feel like a chat:)

I'm sorry I've been so absent this last week or so its just my insane workload atm. Hope your job is still rocking the positive buzz.

:kiss::kiss:

Hey now that's mine, don't make me bite you...
Hugs her trying to grab it.

Finally gives up and sits down again. "Hope everyone's day/evening is better than mine.

What's going on? Why are you having a bad day? *Sitting down next to you, holding your hand, offering the chocolate bar back to you*

What's going on? Why are you having a bad day? *Sitting down next to you, holding your hand, offering the chocolate bar back to you*
Smiles and accepts it back, "just got overwhelmed with stress of prepping for a vacation this weekend after work and had some panic issues over it. Hoping I'm better now and I have a good weekend." Giving her hand a greatful squeeze.

Smiles and accepts it back, "just got overwhelmed with stress of prepping for a vacation this weekend after work and had some panic issues over it. Hoping I'm better now and I have a good weekend." Giving her hand a greatful squeeze.

I hope you're feeling better now and that you could enjoy your weekend. A vacation is supposed to be relaxing, not stressful. *hugs*

Hey there snuggle elf:kiss:,

been missing you:rose:.

How's work?

Uggg:eek:

It was pretty relaxing I enjoyed the concert for sure. Are you still well also?

Im happy you enjoyed your weekend, it's so good that you're taking some time to do something you like. I know how much you like music! (Thinking fondly of our discussions about what bands and songs we like).

I have my ups and downs from day to day. There's just so much to do at work and not enough time until the end of school year. On top of that, my situation at home is far from ideal, as you know. It's starting to take a real emotional toll on me. But: I have great friends - new and old ones, such as you - who are very supportive and generous. *hugs* :kiss: :rose:

Last edited:
returns her hug, holding her for a long moment.
I am so greatful I'm working like 5 hours tomorrow only. I am so exhausted and sick of this week now." he laughs, "You are right you do have friends and we are here for you. if there's anything I can do let me know

The elf sat on his porch, the deck overlooking the water lost in thought. Idly his fingers turned a glass in his hands He had been so tired of late. So lost at times or so it seemed to himself. He had lost touch with some friends one of which seemed to be his muse. Did he dare put fingers to keyboard and write tonight, or would it be too difficult. He wanted to but it would not be easy. Taking that first step was always the hardest, following through, less so once that first step was taken.

The elf sat on his porch, the deck overlooking the water lost in thought. Idly his fingers turned a glass in his hands He had been so tired of late. So lost at times or so it seemed to himself. He had lost touch with some friends one of which seemed to be his muse. Did he dare put fingers to keyboard and write tonight, or would it be too difficult. He wanted to but it would not be easy. Taking that first step was always the hardest, following through, less so once that first step was taken.

Quietly a shy Uggg sat down in the peripheries... knowing how sharp elvin senses can be. Wanting so much to approach but not sure if that was okay right now?

Quietly a shy Uggg sat down in the peripheries... knowing how sharp elvin senses can be. Wanting so much to approach but not sure if that was okay right now?
I see you in the shadows bud, come on out." he offers a smile. "The fact that I'm on my computer is a good thing, it's been since the night that I last wrote for you that I've been on it. I was so excited to get the new computer and now I've hardly done anything with it because of how overwhelmed I've been. Granted, it kind of pisses me off, downfalls of buying a computer online that I did not get to touch first, but I'm hoping I get used to it at least a little.

I see you in the shadows bud, come on out." he offers a smile. "The fact that I'm on my computer is a good thing, it's been since the night that I last wrote for you that I've been on it. I was so excited to get the new computer and now I've hardly done anything with it because of how overwhelmed I've been. Granted, it kind of pisses me off, downfalls of buying a computer online that I did not get to touch first, but I'm hoping I get used to it at least a little.

*scoots over happily*:kiss::heart:

I'm sure it won't take long once you start using it regularly:)

Its nice to see you back a bit more yesterday and today:D

I've been mising you lots:eek:

and I you. I have sort of avoided coming around more often because I knew I couldn't really write so that's apparently my solution to shit, hide...
my being here depends on what I have going on in the evenings I guess. difficult to predict.

and I you. I have sort of avoided coming around more often because I knew I couldn't really write so that's apparently my solution to shit, hide...
my being here depends on what I have going on in the evenings I guess. difficult to predict.

Thats okay... I'm patient:) but I am glad I decided not to let you take over the teachers special Project SRP- I definitely made the right call there eh! :D

Its up to post 186 now and 3.5 k veiws. *chuffed smile*

Wonderful story too- so sweet.

Uggg:rose:

Back