Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

William, not really knowing the way of life around the manor took it to be one that offered the least amount of stress, just an assumption he has came up with from what he has seen so far. A life that he wouldn’t mind becoming part of. “Well, to be honest with you gorgeous, I usually hit the gym, but that’s rather mundane in an atmosphere like this unless you add a little extracurricular activity to your workout!” William’s lips formed a thin smile.

“I would be most interested in finding out how you like to blow off steam Miss Callingword.” William offered quickly, not wanting the interesting prospects to dwindle down to nothing.
 
"Oh Chrissy..." Lacy purred in her Southern drawl. "That feels soooo good."

Chrissy ceased mouthing Lacy's nipples and moved her lips back up to kiss her guest. At the same time, now with both her hands on Lacy's butt, she urged her to ride up and sit on the edge of the pool.
 
"I would be most interested in finding out how you like to blow off steam, Miss Callingword," William admitted.

"It's Callingwood, actually," she corrected him with no sign of offense. "But, anyway, please call me 'Karen.'"

Then she giggled. "And speaking of such things as 'blowing off steam' and 'wood,' I'm afraid there are some things at which I remain inexperienced, but I'm trying to learn."

She looked up at his handsome face from under long blonde lashes. "Might you be interested in teaching me how I could help you 'blow off' a little steam, Mr. Kain?"
 
Lacy sat back on the edge of the pool her body dripping wet and glistening in the sun. She immediately brought one shapely leg up beside her leaving her lush womanhood exposed to Chrissy's gaze. Seeming to know what was going to happen next, Chrissy moved closer. Lacy, her eyes filled with desire, then reached out and gently pushed Chrissy's forward...
 
Malcolm offered a hand to Mary to assist her in getting off of Josephine. He was impressed she wanted to switch from love making to work in barely a blink. "of course, I'm happy to continue that discussion." He admired the two ladies naked bodies, they were perfect specimens, so lovely. "did you have a thought?" He asked, wondering if her mind while relaxed focused in on an idea she needed to share.
 
"There's no formal 'exam,'" Dawn replied with a fully natural chuckle. "Nothing around here is that organized, at least not on the surface. If Josephine sees something in you that she likes, or if you prove to have some skills that she values, then she may offer you a job."

Dawn stopped, turned, and contemplated him with a tilted smile. "What do you have to offer, Colin?"

Colin looked at Dawn, admiring her easy manner and laugh as well as her sensual body that had already had its effect on him. He wanted to offer himself. to her, to be used (he knew the feeling from old) but he couldn't say that to someone he'd only just met.

He cleared his throat. "Well I do try to obey orders and I'm always eager to learn something new, to be of use." He stopped and listened. There seemed to be the sound of a muffled shriek somewhere in the distance. He looked at Dawn again but didn't ask her directly what it could have been.
 
Thoughtless



“Did you have a thought?” Malcolm asked Mary about household security — returning right to business — as he assisted her down from the bar top on which she had just shared soixante-neuf with Josephine.

I do!” Josephine interjected before the conversation went any further. “My thought is that I need to cool down and relax. Are you two up for a swim?”


 
"Well," Colin seemed to gain a bit of confidence in describing what he would have to offer as a Dominion employee. "I do try to obey orders and I'm always eager to learn something new, to be of use."

Dawn noticed his specific choice of words: obey orders. This, along with Colin's general deferential demeanor, suggested much to her. Her earlier unsuccessful encounter with Alysa had left her feeling unsatisfied, even a bit hollow. She knew what would remedy that, but also knew Josephine would not approve of her pushing a newcomer too quickly or directly. She decided to start obliquely.

"Whose 'orders' would you 'obey'? I mean, I'm just the household chauffeur, but what if I told you I needed a massage?"
 
#

"Whose 'orders' would you 'obey'? I mean, I'm just the household chauffeur, but what if I told you I needed a massage?"

Colin swallowed and looked at Dawn. she seemed suddenly more statuesque, more - yes - commanding.

"There's nothing 'just' about being the chauffeur, I'm sure it's an important job. And if you've been busy, I'm sure you'd like a massage. I'd certainly be willing to do that for you. If you're asking." He swallowed again suddenly aware of his needs taking over.
 
Malcolm nodded at the suggestion. "A swim sounds perfect, I didn't get to use the pool for longer than a few minutes earlier. And it would help to cool us all off."
 
"If you've been busy, I'm sure you'd like a massage," Colin conceded about Dawn's work as the manor's chauffeur. "I'd certainly be willing to do that for you... if you're asking."

Dawn, still unsatisfied from her aborted seduction of Alysa, found the need manifest in Colin's voice too tempting to resist. She secretly mocked herself with light laughter as she spoke. "Oh, yes, it's been a most grueling day. A massage would feel lovely!"

She led Colin from the Foyer to the Grand Parlor. Stopping in front of a sofa, for the sake of teasing rather than a sense of modesty, she turned her back to him and pulled the robe she wore off her shoulders. The tied sash left it covering her butt and loins. She immediately laid face down on the sofa, never giving him a view of her full breasts.

"You may begin," she sighed contentedly.
 
Like most swimming pools, this one deepened from one end to another. Where Chrissy now stood, at the edge of the pool facing Lacy sitting on its edge with one shapely leg up beside her to leave her lush womanhood exposed, if Chrissy knelt, the water would come up to her shoulders. So, when Lacy, her eyes filled with desire, reached out and gently urged Chrissy forward, she settled to her knees, bringing her mouth even with Lacy's most intimate flesh. She extended her tongue, enjoying the sharp clean flavor brought forth and enhanced by the chlorinated water.
 
DawnODay;89371567 Dawn turned her back to Colin and pulled the robe she wore off her shoulders. The tied sash left it covering her butt and loins. She immediately laid face down on the sofa said:
Colin stifled a gasp as his companion lay, half naked on the sofa. He moved closer and held her shoulders and cleared his throat. "Yes, some tension here," he said as if he knew what he was doing. He gently kneaded her soft flesh. After a few moments he let his hands slide down her sides, feeling her ribs under her warm skin., feeling the gentle rise of her breasts. He quickly brought his hands to her back, his thumbs tracing her spine down to the curve of her back to her waist. He perched on the side of the sofa, feeling his erection move to a more comfortable position. His hands pushed the robe making it a little looser, a little lower. He wanted to kiss her shoulder blades, happy in her service. He idly wondered who else was about in the part of the mansion before his hands slid up her shapely back again. "Shame there's no lotion," he said, half to himself.
 
As soon as the tip of Chrissy's tongue softly touched her tender pussy, Lacy felt she simply died and went to heaven. Something about the pretty little chef caused her to melt from the inside out. And now her wish was about to come true...

A moan of pure pleasure escaped her throat, and she parted her legs even more for her new female lover. Spread out before Chrissy, Lacy reached down and touched herself adding to her excitement. Lacy loved the way the warm sun warmed her body while her lover gave her such intense pleasure.

" Oh Chrissy...you little devil...if you only knew how good you are making me feel. "
 
"Shame there's no lotion," Colin muttered, stirring Dawn slightly from the near slumber into which his expert massage had lulled her.

"In the pool house," she murmured, still half asleep. "Or probably in the master bedroom... that's closer."
 
"Oh Chrissy...you little devil!" Lacy gasped in her sweet Southern drawl. She gently touched her own clitoris while Chrissy traced her labia with her tongue. "If you only knew how good you are making me feel."

Chrissy paused to respond. "Not nearly as good as you'll feel by the time I'm done!"

With that, she gripped Lacy's butt cheeks with both hands, tilted her hips up, and plunged her wiggling tongue deeply into her.
 
Irony Incarnate



“A swim sounds perfect,” Malcolm agreed to Josephine’s suggestion as he helped Mary down from the bar top on which she had just shared soixante-neuf with Josephine. “I didn’t get to use the pool for longer than a few minutes earlier. And it would help to cool us all off.”

Josephine sat up on the counter and looked across the long Recreation Room and the wide lawn beyond to the pool. Bushes obscured her view, and she could not identify the buxom woman basking topless in the sun at the edge of the pool. From Josephine’s angle, unable to see between her legs, she appeared to be alone.

“There’s someone there already,” Josephine observed as she offered her hand to Malcolm for assistance down from the bar. “I bet she’d appreciate some company.”

 
" Not nearly as good as you'll feel by the time I'm done ! " Chrissy promised. It didn't take very long to keep it. Chrissy lifted her ass cheeks and stuck her tongue deep inside her pussy. Lacy cried out with pleasure. There was nothing better in the entire world than having a talented female use her experienced tongue and lips on you, Lacy thought. Women were simply so much better...

Lacy, her legs splayed as far as they could, reached up and pinched her twin nipples, letting Chrissy work her magic with her mouth, her excitement mounting with each moment.

" Oh Sugar, please don't ever stop...I'm begging you please ! " Lacy pleaded.
 
Malcolm helped Josephine down from the bar. His hand rested on her ass as she looked into her eyes. "Oh I'm sure she would appreciate your company." Malcolm finally looked outside at the nude sunbather. "Ah yes, that is Lacy Monroe, she came here to interview the chef for a magazine." Admiring her bare breasts, which he couldn't see that well from this distance, "It would seem the interview is going well and she decided to take a break without her top?" He offered to explain why the news journalist is sunbathing topless in the backyard.

He looked at the two ladies, "Perhaps we should join her?"
 
"Oh Sugar!" Lacy moaned in response to Chrissy's experienced cunnilingus. "Please don't ever stop.... I'm begging you... please...."

"Do you like to beg?" Chrissy paused to ask after one more long lick of Lacy's entire womanhood. "That's usually my role."

Not waiting for a reply, she moved her attention and flicking tongue to Lacy's clitoris.
 
Lacy was being devoured...Chrissy played her well, discovering the most sensitive place and using it to her advantage. The tension built until Lacy was fighting for control...it was hopeless however. Unable to stop it, and not wanting too, Lacy felt her whole body respond as she gushed and intense waves of pleasure racked throughout...

" Oh my...oh Chrissy ! " she moaned.
 

Attachments

  • 557492.jpg
    557492.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
fggh

Sam Edgeways Moaned. Karen, grabbed him, she was back. She stacked her tits in his mouth.
Sucking in out out in.
 
"Shame there's no lotion," Colin muttered, stirring Dawn slightly from the near slumber into which his expert massage had lulled her.

"In the pool house," she murmured, still half asleep. "Or probably in the master bedroom... that's closer."

Colin listened but carried on the sensual touch of Dawn's soft skin.

"I don't really know my way round well enough. I wouldn't want to lose you," he said, pushing her robe down further.

I know where there might be some "lotion" closer to home he thought. Luckily he caught the thought before it emerged from his throat. He massaged her waist, her lower back but he couldn't stop himself giving the lightest of kisses to her neck.
 
"I don't really know my way round well enough," Colin replied reasonably to Dawn's suggestion of where to retrieve lotion. His massage continued down through the small of her back, almost to her buttocks. "I wouldn't want to lose you."

"Come with me, then," she directed, slipping forward on the sofa, out from under his hands, leaving the loose robe around her waist behind. Now nude, she stood with her back to him, revealing only the firm curves of her lean bottom. Colin naturally followed as she turned left and headed across the Grand Parlor to the ground floor Master Bedroom. She stopped short at its door. Professor Edgeways slept within, obviously dreaming, mumbling Karen's name.
 
"Oh my..." Lacy moaned as Chrissy's consistent cunnilingus caused her to come. "Oh Chrissy!"

Chrissy did not know if her new lover enjoyed continued stimulation after orgasm, so pulled her mouth away, looked up, and giggled. "Which do you like better, my cooking... or my eating?"
 
Back
Top