Interdisciplinary Collaboration

Aftercare




As she had experienced with most new lovers, the orgasms simply improved each time, especially during the first few weeks of the relationship. This first weekend with Abi proved true to this pattern. Josephine felt as if she almost floated, enveloped in pure ecstasy, as she came. Then she found she had settled onto the carpet between the hot tub and the bed, in Abi’s arms, sharing a deep, loving kiss. By the time they’d caught their breaths, Abi lay with her head on her shoulder while Josephine affectionately stroked her sweat dampened hair.

“Get up and fill the
Jacuzzi, Darling” Josephine instructed as she stretched her arms and legs. “As hot as you can stand it.”

When Abi moved to comply, Josephine sat up to peel off her stockings. She smiled at Abi’s immediate and unquestioning obedience. She could tell this new relationship would last happily for a long time.








 
Running the bath...

Abi kissed Jo gently on the forehead and smiled and then hopped up and went over to the Jacuzzi and started running the water and filling it. She looked for some bath salts and found some and put them in and then tested the water a couple times, regulating it until it was hot but not scalding. “I think that will do it. It should be ready for you in a couple minutes mistress.” Abi extended her hand to help Jo up off the floor. As Jo stood they fell into each other’s arms, kissing passionately, their bodies melting into the others.
 
Royal Treatment




After a long while, Josephine broke their kiss and smiled lovingly at Abi. “If we’re not careful, we’ll let the tub overflow.”

Leaving Abi to deal with that, Josephine went to the desk, lifted the phone receiver, and pressed a single button. “Yes.... Good afternoon.... Do you have any Moët Impérials? ... Oh? You actually have the
Nectar Impérial? ... Perfect! Please deliver a bottle to this suite.... Thank you.”

Hanging up the phone, Josephine turned back to Abi and smiled. “Now for that tub.... We could both use the relaxation, and I bet we smell like a couple of camels in heat!”



 
Joy


After a long while, Josephine broke their kiss and smiled lovingly at Abi. “If we’re not careful, we’ll let the tub overflow.”

Abi quickly glanced at the tub. It was still a ways from overflowing but she smiled and sat on the edge of the tub double checking the temperature of the water and throwing in some more bath salts. With her hand she moved it through the water swirling it and splashing a little, almost like a small child joyfully playing with water.

In the meantime Abi heard Jo ordering wine. Abi had no idea what she was ordering, but she had a hunch that it was a really good and probably expensive wine. “Jo is going to turn me into a drinker!” She thought to herself as she again resolved to try to not overdo it. She could still feel the effects of the alcohol she drank for lunch. She figured that it would probably put her to sleep before she drank too much for her system to handle.


Hanging up the phone, Josephine turned back to Abi and smiled. “Now for that tub.... We could both use the relaxation, and I bet we smell like a couple of camels in heat!”

Abi couldn’t help but get the giggles: “Camels in heat! Have you ever been around camels?” She asked through her giggles as she helped Jo into the bath, “Let me tell you, they really stink! I don’t think we’re that bad!”
 
Hyperbole




“Camels in heat!” Abi giggled as she helped Josephine into the
Jacuzzi. “Have you ever been around camels? Let me tell you, they really stink! I don’t think we’re that bad!”

“Hyperbole is the highest form of expression.” Josephine sighed as she settled into the hot, swirling and bubbling water. The sensations added to the giddy mood initiated by all of the day’s drinking and sex. She wiggled her bottom into the seat at the back of the tub. “Hell! My whole life has been nothing but an exercise in hyperbole.... Now snuggle over here and tell me how you came to have such intimate knowledge of camels.”



 
Camels...


“Hell! My whole life has been nothing but an exercise in hyperbole.... Now snuggle over here and tell me how you came to have such intimate knowledge of camels.”

Abi continued to giggle as she shut off the water and then climbed into the Jacuzzi. She snuggled in close to Jo, who wrapped her arms around her making Abi feel warm and safe. “Well, I have never been intimate with a camel,” She said, “That might come as a surprise, but my past promiscuity has had a few limits.” She turned her head and smiled at Jo and kissed her. “When I worked at the dig in Mari, which is now in Syria, camels were used as pack animals. Also on various tours I have been on and conducted I’ve riden camels. Like in Egypt and especially in Petra, which is in Jordan, it is the only way to get through the Siq and into the ancient city. They are smelly, but they are also funny to ride. Very bouncy!” Abi swirled the water in the tub and splashed a little on her face. “Have you ever been on a camel? Have you ever been to any of the ancient ruins? They are fascinating, but they used to be more fun to visit than they are now.”
 
West Meets East




“I’ve never been to the Middle East,” Josephine replied. “I’ve never ridden a camel. My high school boyfriend’s family raised horses — Arabian show horses — as a hobby. They were pretty wealthy. I went riding with him every chance I got. Riding a horse always gets me horny. I wonder how I’d react to a ‘bouncy’ camel.”

She kissed Abi’s forehead. “I’d love to visit some Levantine ruins. Why are they less fun to visit now?”



 
Time travel


She kissed Abi’s forehead. “I’d love to visit some Levantine ruins. Why are they less fun to visit now?”

Abi sighed, “The crowds and the commercialization! It has become horrible. The cruise ships dock at ancient Ephesus or at Athens and then the ruins are overrun. Tour guides are mandated but they tell the tourists what they want to hear and not what is historically accurate and those of us with advanced degrees and knowledge are not allowed to say anything. And there are way too many religious tourists too and they have no respect for the most beautiful sites or the many wonderful artifacts. Not only that but it is treacherous to hike around those ruins, but with all those masses of tourists it is downright dangerous at times. Plus, we can no longer get to places like Mari or the archeological sites of ancient Sumer or Babylon because of the violence. Some sites have been mostly or partially destroyed, like Palmyra,” her voice catches. “You know ISIS executed the lead archeologist at Palmyra!” She wiped a tear away. “I don’t even like to think about it all anymore.”

Abi was silent for a moment and she wrapped her arms around Jo’s arms that were wrapped around her body in the tub. “You know it would be fun for us to go together sometime. We could avoid the worst places, though you have to see Ephesus and everyone needs to see the Pantheon, I’ll juts stay in the hotel that day! But what would be really fun would be to visit some lovely sites that are less traveled - like Priene or Pergamom in Turkey, or Malia in Crete which are among of my favorite sites We could also go to Jordan, I think that is still possible.”

Abi sighed again and paused. “You know that was my escape.” Abi was about to confess a deeply held secret – one she had never told anyone else, “I mean actually time traveling in my mind to these places was my way of escaping my sad life, my loveless marriage, my demanding mother and all the men who just wanted their turn to fuck me. In my fantasies I could be anyone I wanted - I could be a Minoan priestess in Malia during the Bronze Age or I could be a Pythia – a Delphic Oracle of Apollo; or a widow philosopher in Ephesus exploring the Celsus Library as I pondered the mysteries of female sexuality; Or I would be an adherent of the secret sect of Dionysius worshippers participating in orgies; or I could be a slave prostitute of the Temple of Aphrodite at Miletus, but one who specialized in helping women experience the presence of the Goddess!” She turned, smiled and then kissed Jo deeply. “One can do anything in fantasies, but the more I learned about the history the more I realized that the reality was that the ancient world was mostly a time of great hardship for women. Men were brutal towards women, and they still are. There may have been pockets of time when women occupied a more equal status – like during the height of the Minoan culture on Crete, but mostly women were constantly victimized, especially aristocratic women and slave girls. As I have gotten older I find that I have lost the ability to time travel. Real life is too present, too sad and difficult… well it was… until I met you. Today, for the first time in such a long time I can’t even remember I experienced a little taste of joy! You gave me this gift, you gave me a taste of joy. I had forgotten it was even possible to feel joy. And it wasn't the sex, it was just being with you and the way you treat me with affection.” Abi started to cry, “It has been a long time since I experienced that kind of affection. So even if it is for just the moments we share this weekend, it has been such a gift to experience a little joy again. Being with you is a joy, Jo, and even if this is just a moment and we both end up going our own ways after this weekend, I will always treasure the time I have spent with you. Thank you for that gift.” Abi bends her head back and kisses Jo deeply through her tears.
 
Endless Sequels




“I have every hope and expectation that this is just the first of many such weekends... many such nights and days,” Josephine assured Abi. Listening to her speak just now, in equal parts of intellect and emotion, made Josephine adore her all the more. Smart but sensitive, capable but submissive, professional but sexual, Abi met her criteria for a perfect mate, and a beautiful one as well. “Besides, you now owe me a personally guided tour of the best ancient sites of the Eastern Mediterranean. I’ll make you a deal... I’ll dress like Indiana Jones if you’ll dress like Lara Croft.”

Josephine chuckled as she hugged Abi and kissed her forehead.




 
Lara Croft

Abi giggled again, “Lara Croft! Sure, I will dress or undress any way you want me to!” She turned her head again and kissed Jo deeply. “I would be happy to give you a guided tour. It would be fun. We have to behave ourselves in Turkey, but there are some nice nude beaches in Crete and on Santorini you know!”

Abi would have liked to spend the rest of the evening just curled up in Jo's arms in the tub. But then there was a knock on the door. "I think that is the wine you ordered." As Jo got out of the tub and put on her robe, Abi watched her smiling. "If I drink much more I will probably fall asleep. But that's ok if it can be in your arms."
 
Suddenly, the Next Summer


CHAPTER II
Orientation



attachment.php

Josephine generally loved to fly, but she found time spent over oceans disagreeable. The absence of solid land below did not frighten her, as it did some people. Flying remained the statistically safest way to travel.

Josephine’s favorite part of flying was looking out the window. An endless expanse of blue ocean under wispy clouds, however, quickly grew old. She had planned to fill this time with some daring, under a blanket playing with Abi, but the wide console between their plush
Business Class seats made this impracticable. The fact that the seats reclined to a full horizontal simply increased her frustration as she watched Abi sleeping next to her. At Josephine’s insistence, they both wore dresses, but no panties. She could not drive from her mind the fantasy of climbing into Abi’s seat and scissoring with her all the way to Munich, right there in front of the flight attendants and ten or so other passengers in this section of the plane. Even Josephine had her limits, though, and being arrested upon landing in Munich definitely exceeded them.

She further rejected the more reasonable — almost conventional — option of utilizing one of the jet’s lavatories. Besides their limited space, she found their chemical smell repulsive. The couple of times she had tried to join the “Mile High Club” had left her with nothing but bad memories.

She now regretted they had such a short layover in Munich. This had seemed a boon when she booked this flight a couple months ago as a surprise Six Month Anniversary present for Abi. Now, the idea of a night or two in a luxury hotel and a visit to the famous Hofbräuhaus sounded splendid.

Josephine looked up from her thoughts when a
flight attendant stopped next to their seats and smiled down at the sleeping Abi. Josephine pantomimed drawing a blanket over Abi, then held up two fingers and pointed to herself as well. With nothing to see out the window, she had decided to nap. Once under the blanket, however, she could not resist touching herself lightly, and so dozed off into the most lovely erotic dreams.



 

Attachments

  • p000129a.jpg
    p000129a.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
A New Life - or a Renewed Life

It had never been Abi’s intent or expectation that she would ever again in her life experience a loving relationship with anyone. She had had any number of different kind of relationships in her past, even while still married to Greg she had had lovers – both men and women, a couple longer term and one quite serious. But ultimately they had all ended and despite a couple quick flings right before she moved to Madison she had resolved that she would remain single and alone for the rest of her life. This all changed profoundly only about a month after her move with a knock on her new office door in late November. In walked a new colleague, Dr. Josephine Platt and in the course of a whirlwind 48 hours Abi had not only fallen in love, but she had willingly and enthusiastically become Jo’s sexual submissive. It had all seemed so natural, and this time there was a foundation of love and trust. It wasn’t sex for the sake of sex (Abi had had a lot of that). Rather it was love expressed in the millions of ways two people have to show their care and affection for their lover – sometimes just a look or a touch on the shoulder or the squeeze of a hand and sometimes it was expressed in unbridled passion. For there was sex. Lots of it. Abi had never had a more sexually adventurous and energetic lover, ever. Every kiss, every lick, every orgasm watered the deep love and commitment that grew inside Abi’s heart for this wonderful, beautiful, assertive, but kind women who was now her beloved mistress.

Abi's first semester had been a time of adjustments. Abi had to get used to being apart from Jo, because frankly, all she really wanted to do initially was to make love to Jo all the times; to hold and be held by Jo and to do anything to make Jo happy. But she had a job, an important and responsible job. She actually considered quitting her job so she could focus 24/7 on Jo, but Jo had discouraged that. So Abi found the strength to go back to work and to teach her class and to mentor her students. Jo had made the parting less intense by giving Abi permission to masturbate when she just couldn’t stand it any more. So Abi found herself taking advantage of that liberty with some frequency – in her office, in the car, in the faculty women’s bathroom and even once or twice in class (but very carefully and subtly).

Initially they had tried to keep the relationship secret, but that didn’t last very long. They had been seen kissing and holding hands. Abi found that this openness was a kind of different experience for her. She was used to secrecy. But since the relationship had become known not only among their faculty colleagues, but also among students, Abi found that she herself suddenly in demand as a counselor. Young undergrad women (in particular) who were struggling with their own sexuality, lesbian desires and difficult relationships started to seek her out for advice.. It was as though being “out” (though Abi had never “formally” come out, and still thought of herself as bi-sexual) made her someone who could be trusted by young women (and a few young gay men) who were young enough to be quite confused about themselves in many cases. Abi took this responsibility very, very seriously. She listened carefully and offered her support, reflecting back to the students what she perceived to be their issues to try to help them increase in self awareness and to help them make decisions. Once Abi even found herself having to report an adjunct teacher suspected abuse that was confessed to her.

Abi had also, for the first time, did away with the tough, bitchy, uptight, difficult to get along with person that she had adopted in Delaware. There she had been feared - respected - but also mocked behind her back as an uptight cunt who (the students thought) was frigid and sexually frustrated and so became this conservative pain in the ass. What they didn't know what that for the most part they were right, though she had some interesting ways of finding an avenue for sexual release. The act was really there to hide her own sense of incompetence which had been carefully nurtured by her ex-husband. But she didn't try here. She was more natural. She smiled in class at the students. And she changed her wardrobe (this had been Jo's idea). While she still wore her suits form time to time, she now had a new collection of loose blouses, sweaters and skirts which she tended to wear without panties (per Jo's instructions). Abi found it rather exhilarating to feel the breeze caress her sensitive places which she was teaching. This all contributed to a new attitude. And the students responded positively. She was popular with her students. Some of them found her ratings on "Rate Your Professor.com" and could not believe it was the same person.

The dimension of the relationship that Abi and Jo had agreed to keep secret was their Dominant / Submissive relationship. Abi actually could come across as pretty strong and assertive (and confident) in class and among colleagues and students, so she didn’t think anyone suspected. She thought there might be a couple of Jo’s colleagues and friends in particular who might suspect, but as she met them they were never anything but polite, friendly and gracious. And she was happy to allow Jo to determine who could know and who couldn't. Had she been younger perhaps she might have had male colleagues asking her out, but as it was this simply didn’t happen. She would have turned them all down flat anyway. She had no interest in anyone but Jo – though she would let another have her if Jo desired it.

Jo had wanted Abi to move into her house, and so Abi had complied – reluctantly. There was something about her house which meant more to Abi than just a place to live. It symbolized her freedom and independence from the stifling constraints of her miserable 30+ year marriage. And so, while Abi technically moved in, she kept the house and still used it for times she needed to be alone, or when Jo had to go out of town for work or when she wanted to play music really, really loud – she loved opera and at times just needed to turn the volume on Mozart or Wagner up loud enough to shake the house. She kept her own house for this purpose. Not only that but her house had her private pagan altar set up and Abi visited it several times a week to present offerings and honor the goddess. Her Goddess. Her settlement with Greg along with the inheritance she had received from her deceased mother provided her with enough money that she did not need to sell the house and the agreement with Jo was that they kept their finances separate. Which for Abi was important, since for most of her marriage she had only the money her husband allowed her and she grew to resent this intently.

Abi’s Christmas with Jo was perhaps the happiest she had ever experienced in her life. Indeed Abi’s life had been one of solitude and alienation, and except for a few times when her children were young, no one took the time or made the effort to celebrate anything in her life before Jo. But after Jo had turned in her grades for the 1st semester they had filled their calendars with Christmas activities. (Abi didn't start teaching until 2nd semester). They needed to get to know each other so they planned lots of fun excursions: they went shopping together, they went to sing carols, they traveled to Chicago and Jo had even attended her first opera with Abi (Hansel und Gretel by Humperdinck in a magical production at Chicago Lyric Opera). They put up a tree together (Abi had not had a Christmas tree for years) and Jo had even filled a Christmas stocking for her. This made Abi burst out crying when she received it. She had always wanted someone to fill a stocking for her and no one ever had. She cried and cried making Jo feel like she had done something wrong until Abi was finally able to tell her that she was so happy she just couldn’t hold it in.

They exchanged beautiful gifts and Abi had such a fun time buying for Jo. Finally after they had just about finished exchanging gifts Jo had given Abi a large box beautifully wrapped. Abi opened the box only to find another box; and another, and then another. Until finally she pulled out a large envelope and inside was a trip to Crete for the early summer right after school got out. Abi could not contain herself she was so excited.

Abi had gone to Crete years before as a part of some graduate work she was doing in archeology. It had been a magical experience for her. She had worked on the Malia Temple excavation which meant she spent her days sitting in a tent sifting dirt looking for pottery shards. But as grueling (and hot) as it was she had loved it. Not only had she been present when a couple important finds were made, but she loved the environment. Her active imagination had taken her back to Ancient Crete where she was a Minoan priestess. She had walked the temple ruins whenever she could, even late at night (at least the parts that were not off limits). She had even walked parts of the Temple with her breasts exposed or completely naked, just like the ancient priestesses and she had created her own songs and rituals at times bathing nude in the Aegean. It was this experience that sparked Abi’s interest not only in studying ancient paganism but in becoming a pagan herself. When she had returned from the trip she had a Minoan costume – made for herself. What was unique about Minoan women’s dresses (probably priestess and formal upper class) was that the breasts were left exposed. This for the ancient Minoans was not sexual. It was practical, though she knew that now in the 21st century that would be experienced as sexual. As Abi prepared and packed for the trip, shei had gotten the dress out of her closet and made adjustments to it so it would fit. She planned to surprise Jo with it when they got there to someplace private.

So here they were in first class on a flight to Munich and then to Crete. Abi had dutifully dressed as instructed – no panties of course - but she wore a knee length skirt and stockings with a loose blouse with a bra. She had no interest in movies and so had been reading when she had fallen asleep, her head resting on Jo’s shoulder.
 

Attachments

  • !Min2.jpg
    !Min2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 18274844_10203055317020705_7500685782920352370_n.jpg
    18274844_10203055317020705_7500685782920352370_n.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Dress-For-A-Teacher.jpg
    Dress-For-A-Teacher.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Flying United




Josephine awoke to a darkened cabin and the telltale drone of a cruising jetliner. Flying east, nighttime always fell quickly, apparently while she dozed. She looked out the window and saw only darkness beyond the wingtip strobe. They either remained over the Atlantic, or had ended up above a layer of cloud.

She looked to her left and saw Abi watching her, her lovely eyes sparkling in the dim, indirect lighting. As always, Abi’s amatory gaze brought a rush of joy to Josephine’s heart. Josephine had not expected to fall so fully and deeply in love that first weekend she spent with Abi. Already by that Sunday evening, however, as they shared a combination tray for two in that sushi bar overlooking State Street, she had already felt it happening. She could only imagine how much closer they would become now that the school year had ended and they would spend full days of entire weeks together on this romantic adventure.

Romance... and hardcore sex... their love combined the perfect balance of the two. The romance would come naturally on this exotic trip. As busy as it would keep them exploring the wonders of the Levant, however, Josephine wanted to immediately establish as well the importance of the sex.

“I fell asleep touching myself,” she whispered to her lover. Both of them remained under the blankets the flight attendant had draped over them earlier. “As badly as I need you right now, there is no practical way for us to make love. Let’s instead take ourselves to the pinnacle of ecstasy while thinking of each other.”

She took hold of Abi’s right hand with her left, squeezing it tightly. Then she reclined in her wide seat and, hidden by the blanket, slipped her right hand up under her own skirt and sighed softly as she dipped her middle finger into her own already slick folds.



 
Surreptitious Pleasures

Abi had awoken to see that Jo had fallen asleep. She gazed at her lover as best as she could in the dark cabin. She looked at her beautiful face, her soft neck, her lovely ear… She glanced at her laying there asleep, her body covered by a blanket much like Abi was similarly covered. As Abi gazed at Jo she felt that familiar tingle between her legs and so she slipped her right hand between her legs and pulled up her skirt and began to gently fondle her sensitive places – first caressing her moistening thighs she moved to running her fingers through her bush and then let a finger trail down over her labia. Finally she slipped the two fingers between them and gloried in the wetness of her vagina in which she dipped drawing her finger then over her clitoris. She was about the moan gently when the stewardess walked by and stopped and smiled at her. Using her left hand she motioned to be quiet and let Jo sleep, but the smile on the woman’s face seemed to Abi to betray that she had an inkling of what she was doing under the blanket. Abi blushed slightly, but she didn’t really care if she was found out. And for a moment Abi then wondered if this stewardess or any of the others ever indulged their sexual needs during flight. “Maybe she was no stranger to fingering herself in mid-air so she knows all the tricks,” Abi mused as she pushed her 1st and 2nd fingers deep inside of her and drew them back out across her clitoris again.

Just then Jo stirred and after a few moments Jo looked at Abi to see her gazing lovingly at her. Jo smiled and bent over for a soft, moist kiss.


“I fell asleep touching myself,” she whispered to her lover. Both of them remained under the blankets the flight attendant had draped over them earlier. “As badly as I need you right now, there is no practical way for us to make love. Let’s instead take ourselves to the pinnacle of ecstasy while thinking of each other.”

Abi didn’t say anything but drew out her right hand and offered her fingers to Jo, who smelled and then licked them with a sparkle in her eye.


She took hold of Abi’s right hand with her left, squeezing it tightly. Then she reclined in her wide seat and, hidden by the blanket, slipped her right hand up under her own skirt and sighed softly as she dipped her middle finger into her own already slick folds.

Making sure the blanket was covering her completely Abi turned in her seat towards Jo and snaked her left hand underneath Jo’s blanket moving it between her legs and gently pushing Jo’s own hand out of the way. Abi then ran her hand over Jo’s beautiful furry bush and down between her legs and with two fingers she opened her lips slipping the fingers inside and then back out over Jo’s clitoris. Slowly and gently Abi repeated the action. The stewardess walked by them again and stopped briefly and locked eyes with Jo as Abi pretended she was asleep. Abi could sense the stewardess but she did not pause for a moment in her gentle massaging of Jo’s now very wet womanhood.
 
The Friendly Skies




Josephine gritted her teeth against the impulse to moan when Abi’s fingers drew from inside her and spread her juices to her clitoris. As Abi repeated this, Josephine began to pant almost silently through her half-open mouth, a trick she had found kept her relatively quiet during sex when circumstances so required. She saw the flight attendant heading their way down the aisle and quickly glanced down to ensure their blankets fully covered them both from the shoulders down, including Abi’s left arm, draped over the wide console to reach between Josephine’s skirt. It simply appeared that Abi had fallen asleep on her right side.

She looked back up to see the flight attendant had stopped next to their seats. Again clenching her jaw, Josephine tried to return her smile without revealing on her face Abi’s delectable torment. This became more difficult when Josephine suddenly had a fantasy image of
the tall, slender, and beautiful Asian woman slipping out of her uniform and joining them.

After an uncomfortable moment, the flight attendant moved on, giving no indication if she had spotted Josephine’s secret. Josephine’s fantasy, however, remained. In college, Josephine had enjoyed group sex a few times with her boyfriend and another woman, and once with her boyfriend and two other women. Indeed, these experiences had caused her to discover her bisexuality.

Decades later, as her lesbian tendencies increased after her divorce, she had often thought back to those luscious adventures, yet sometimes wondering if she might like group sex even more with just women. This had led to fantasies about lesbian threesomes or foursomes, a secret desire she had never confessed to anyone, not even Abi. Now, she fantasized about having Abi between her legs giving her cunnilingus while Josephine herself licked the flight attendant. With this image before her closed eyes, Josephine moaned softly as she came.




 
Reminicense

Abi was intentional with her fingers as she gently massaged Jo’s clitoris and ran her fingers all around her folds. The angle and the large arm rest in the center made it a little awkward and uncomfortable but this served to remind Abi of the fact that they were sitting on a plane covered only by a blanket with other passengers, stewards and stewardesses wandering up and down the aisle. Abi had noticed earlier that the pretty Asian stewardess seemed to be paying particularly close attention to them. Earlier this stewardess had come by when Abi was playing with her own sex and Abi had a sense that the woman seemed to sense what was going on, though she said nothing. Could it have been the scent? Abi was also aware that this same stewardess had stopped at their seat just as Jo was moving towards orgasm. She could not really see her well, but she could sense her. As she moved her fingers over Jo’s swollen clitoris Abi mused about the many times that she had participated in group sex going back a long time. She was consequently well experienced with groups of men and women. Additionally she had experienced submission and mild humiliation in a group setting as well. In fact she had been very active in a special secret group when she was a young grad student and with that group she had been stripped and spanked in front of the group on a regular basis in addition to engaging in a variety of sexual activities. She had found it exhilarating at the time and the memory of it still made her tingle all over. Would Jo strip her and make her service that stewardess if she could? Abi wondered as she felt herself becoming more and more wet and aroused.

After a few moments, Abi could sense that the stewardess had continued on her way. Abi intensified her ministrations, pressing a little harder on Jo’s clit and increasing her speed slightly and it was not long before it was obvious to her that Jo had climaxed. Slowly she slowed her pace and then withdrew her hand. Her fingers were wet. She offered them to Jo who took them into her mouth and sucked her own juice off of them, then Abi did the same and finally she wiped them on the blanket. Then she kissed Jo deeply. “Feeling better, love?” She looked around and motioned towards the Stewardess, “I think we might have had an audience!”
 
Leg Room




“I think we might have had an audience!” Abi whispered, nodding toward
the beautiful Asian flight attendant, currently moving slowly along the far aisle of the wide bodied jetliner.

“I’m sure she’s seen worse,” Josephine purred as she regained her breath from the orgasm Abi had just provided. She suddenly realized she needed to pee. Returning her seat to the full upright position, she noted the significant space between her knees and
the Business Class seat in front of her.

“I’m going to the rest room,” she whispered as she stood up. Looking around the cabin, she guessed they and the flight attendant remained the only people awake in this small section of the plane. This encouraged her plan. “Move over into my seat while I’m gone.”

As she emerged from the lavatory a few minutes later, Josephine saw their flight attendant in the adjacent gallery, looking over supplies while making notations on an inventory sheet on a clipboard. She looked up and smiled. “Can I get you anything?”

“No, thank you,” Josephine replied. “I think my companion and I will simply try to get some more sleep before we land.”

She hoped that would keep the woman away from their seats for a while. Returning to them, she found Abi had done as instructed and moved into the window seat. Josephine’s blanket sat loosely folded on the aisle seat. Josephine picked this up and draped it over her shoulders like a cape, then she moved all the way in, standing in front of Abi, facing her.

Without explanation, Josephine knelt in the space between Abi and the seat in front of her, finding another reason to appreciate the ample space in Business class. She pushed Abi’s blanket and skirt up around her waist, then knelt down between her knees. As she settled her face high between Abi’s thighs, she pulled her own blanket up over her head to cover herself and Abi’s lap. She hoped that so covered in the dim nighttime cabin, she would appear as simply Abi’s elevated legs to the casual glance of anyone who happened to pass by. Putting all such worries from her mind, she extended her tongue and ran it up and down the sodden slit of Abi’s womanhood.


 
Mile High

“Move over into my seat while I’m gone.”
Abi complied immediately as soon as Jo had slipped out and wandered up the aisle towards the first class restrooms. Abi then curled up in the seat against the window. She opened the shade and gazed at the clouds floating in the darkness. She felt happy. Of course it made her feel happy and fulfilled to give the gift of orgasm to Jo, but it was more than that. She just loved the adventure of being with Jo. Her left hand still had a residue of Jo’s wetness and Abi moved her hand under her nose and breathed in the scent. She found it intoxicating. She loved the smell of arousal – her own too, but more especially the arousal of her partner, her lover, her mistress!

Abi looked up and smiled as Jo returned.


Josephine’s blanket sat loosely folded on the aisle seat. Josephine picked this up and draped it over her shoulders like a cape, then she moved all the way in, standing in front of Abi, facing her.

Without explanation, Josephine knelt in the space between Abi and the seat in front of her, finding another reason to appreciate the ample space in Business class. She pushed Abi’s blanket and skirt up around her waist, then knelt down between her knees. As she settled her face high between Abi’s thighs, she pulled her own blanket up over her head to cover herself and Abi’s lap. She hoped that so covered in the dim nighttime cabin, she would appear as simply Abi’s elevated legs to the casual glance of anyone who happened to pass by. Putting all such worries from her mind, she extended her tongue and ran it up and down the sodden slit of Abi’s womanhood.



Abi was surprised as she watched Jo slip onto her knees in front of her seat. Obediently she opened her legs, wide as she felt her skirt being pushed up. She lifted her butt so the skirt could ride all the way up to her waist and then she leaned back as she felt Jo’s mouth envelope her cunt, her tongue putting immediate pressure on her clit and pushing inside. Abi was already wet and aroused, there was no need or time for a long drawn out period of teasing. Jo expertly began to manipulate Abi and brought her to the edge of orgasm quickly. Abi pushed a part of her blanket in her mouth to keep from moaning out loud. Jo could sense when Abi was headed for climax and would let up slightly to keep her on the edge. She did this over and over. If Abi could have made noise she would have been whimpering. The fact that the stewardess could at any minute wander down and catch them, or that the older couple sitting across from them could turn and figure out what they were doing only heightened the excitement.

After bringing her close and then letting up Jo then re-applied tongue pressure and this time Abi sensed Jo was ready to take her all the way. Abi pushed her hips forward and squeaked slightly as she felt the orgasm coming upon her like a wave. It built in intensity until it finally washed over her. “O god…” She whispered. Jo slowly let up and got herself up and back in her seat. For a moment Abi lay limp in her seat exposed from the waist down, her pussy leaking. She stayed that way for a few minutes, long enough so that Jo could enjoy seeing her lower body before Abi recovered enough from her intense orgasm to pull her skirt down. Abi could feel that her secretions had created a wet spot on the seat and she was still dripping.

After Jo was back in her seat and Abi had pulled her skirt down, she leaned over and kissed Jo deeply several times. “So,” she whispered, “Does that qualify us for membership in the mile high club?”
 
Adventurous Spirits




“Does that qualify us for membership in the mile high club?” Abi whispered.

“Of course,” Josephine chuckled softly. “Sapphic Chapter.”

She reached over and took her hand and squeezed it warmly. “Now let’s try to sleep some more. We don’t have much time between flights in Munich, and I suspect I’ll be too excited to sleep on that last leg of our journey.”

She kissed Abi once more, reclined her seat, and snuggled into the blanket, feeling almost giddy. She thought she might have already grown too excited to sleep, despite the relaxation brought by her recent orgasm. She had not felt this exhilarated about traveling in decades. Smiling in the dim light, she added this to the boons Abi had added to her life.

 
Landing

“Of course,” Josephine chuckled softly. “Sapphic Chapter.”
Abi giggled and kissed Jo deeply as she pulled the mask over her eyes and attempted to fall asleep. Soon Abi could tell by Jo’s breathing that she had drifted off and fallen asleep, even if only a light sleep. Abi was not sleepy. She played around with the screen in front of her seat and switched it to flight data. They were just crossing over England and would be across the Channel and over Europe soon. She opened her window screen. Below the clouds she could see the Dover coast of England.

She took out a white handkerchief and looked around to make sure no one was watching and then pulled up her skirt and wiped herself. She had continued to drip after Jo’s attention and the in-flight orgasm. She also tried to wipe up the wet spot she had created on the seat. Quickly she then lowered her skirt and brought the cloth to her nose and took in a deep breath. The scent was intoxicating. She compared it with her finger and the residue of Jo’s arousal juice. She almost swooned. She loved Jo’s scent. The Stewardess had walked past and looked at her just as she had the handkerchief over her nose. Abi blushed and smiled and then quickly folded it up and stuffed it into her purse.

She pulled out her iPad and began to review the list of places she wanted to visit. Jo had made the reservations for the Resort, but Abi had volunteered to make a list of places to visit. They did not create a detailed itinerary as they had both decided they didn’t want to feel forced and driven to go to this place and that place during their visit. That would make it feel too much like work. They wanted their time together to be relaxed. Still, with a car that they would rent there were a number of places they could visit on their own when they felt like it. This list included Heraklion, Knossos, Malia and the Peak Sanctuaries of Diktean and especially ‪the Petsophas Peak Sanctuary‬, which Abi had discovered during her time on Crete years ago. At that time it was pretty much deserted and she hoped that it would be deserted this time around too. There were other museums and a few other sites as well in addition to just relaxing and maybe partying a little. Abi didn’t know if Jo had any plans or not, but she was open to anything and was looking forward to the trip. After all if they chose they could just spend the whole time at the Resort or at one of the several nude beaches.

Just then the Captain came over the speaker announcing that they were making their descent. The lights came up and the sound of his voice had roused Jo. Abi packed up her iPad and took Jo’s hand in hers and kissed it. “We’re landing. We have an hour before our connection. I hope the gate is not to far away.” Abi motioned to Jo she needed to get out and visit the restroom. When she returned Jo at switched back to her window seat. “Sorry about the wet spot on the seat,” Abi whispered after she was seated.
 
No Holds Barred





By the time Abi returned from the bathroom, the Fasten Seat Belt lights had come on.

“Sorry about the wet spot on the seat,” Abi whispered regarding the position she had abandoned to allow Josephine to resume looking out the window.

“Not a problem,” Josephine assured her softly. “To me, it’s like a trophy of accomplishment, and a harbinger for the rest of our travel.”

She smiled brightly at Abi. Their antics on the plane had set the proper tone for this trip. Clearly, it would not distract from the highly charged sex life they had shared since last autumn. More importantly, they had shown each other they intended to have a no-holds-barred adventure, sexually and otherwise. Josephine could not wait to get to Crete and make it happen.

 
Ready for Landing

Abi smiled and kissed Jo’s cheek as she settled in her seat and prepared to land. She pulled out her ticket to check the info about their connecting flight. As the stewardess walked by Abi stopped her and asked bout the gate for the connection. The response was the polite but typical, “There will be someone at the gate to give you that information.” Abi sighed and looked at Jo, “We have exactly an hour right at this minute. I think we can make it as long as we don’t have to go to the other side of the airport.”

After landing Jo and Abi hurried off the flight, received directions to the gate for the connection to Heraklion and then hurried right on to the smaller planer as they arrived at the gate, which turned out to be only a few gates away from where they landed in Munich. Jo gave her a pan amused look after they got on the plane and Abi rolled her eyes, “I know, I tend to worry about stuff like that!.” Jo bent over and kissed Abi on the lips. Though surprised Abi returned the kiss and noticed that others had watched them kiss. Abi really did not care. If there was one place in the world where women loving women was a normal part of the culture it was Crete - after all, it was a major and normal part of ancient Minoan culture. Abi took Jo’s hand and kissed her again, her heart was beating with excitement. “It won’t be long now,” she said, and then after a pause. “I love you, mistress!”

The flight went fast. As they crossed the Aegean they both looked out the window to gaze at the dark blue water beneath them. Soon they were on the ground and they made their way to baggage claim to retrieve their bags. Abi had worn a sweater on the flight but she had taken it off after they had disembarked from the plane and was wearing a knee length skirt with a loose blouse - with no panties or bra. WIthout her sweater her lack of a bra was much more obvious. But Abi simply didn’t care and rather enjoyed the feel of her boobs swaying as she moved and bent over and such. She noticed that others had apparently noticed her lack of a bra and seemed to be watching her boobs move inside her shirt as well.

Finally Abi collected all of the baggage and the two of them went through passport control with no difficulty at all, though the officer seemed fascinated with Abi’s breasts and spoke to them and never looked her in the face. On the other side Abi looked at her lover and smiled. “We are here. Where are we staying? What is next mistress?”
 
Neither Frugal, nor Romantic


attachment.php


The terminal in Heraklion seemed awfully small for an international airport, but Josephine saw with relief it had some modern amenities. Having hired a porter for their bags, and getting through customs with no difficulty, she saw a shop where she wanted to stop.

attachment.php


Although she had spent lavishly on this trip, Josephine still believed in frugality and assumed even airport prices would beat what she would pay for a bottle of champagne at the resort. She picked up a bottle of 2008 Dom Perignon for — if she did the euro to dollar conversion right — less than two hundred dollars. Rejoining Abi in the main terminal, she led her outside.

Josephine found the area surprisingly devoid of traffic. She had no trouble spotting the Black Mercedes minivan with the chauffeur next it holding a sign on which someone had written “Dr. Iosef Plat.” He looked rather surprised to see two women approach, one of whom said: “Hello. I’m Dr. Platt.”

“Very good,” he said after a brief pause in a half-British, half-Eastern European accent. “Welcome to Crete.”

He pressed a button on his key fob and the side door slid open. After helping each woman into the van, he hit another button its rear gate opened. He put their luggage back there.

“I feel a little guilty,” Josephine told Abi as they pulled away from the airport.

attachment.php


“I suspect you would have liked to stay in some quaint, historic hotel right in Heraklion itself. I know there are several. But I booked us into a luxury resort. I figured after a day climbing through dusty ruins in the hot sun, we would enjioy a little pampering.”


 

Attachments

  • Herak01a.jpg
    Herak01a.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Herak01b.jpg
    Herak01b.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Herak01c.jpg
    Herak01c.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1
Itinerary


“I feel a little guilty,” Josephine told Abi as they pulled away from the airport. “I suspect you would have liked to stay in some quaint, historic hotel right in Heraklion itself. I know there are several. But I booked us into a luxury resort. I figured after a day climbing through dusty ruins in the hot sun, we would enjioy a little pampering.”

Abi turned and smiled and squeezed Jo’s hand. “Darling mistress, the last time I was in Crete I lived in a large tent with three of other girls and we had to use an outdoor toilet and shower in a bathhouse. A luxury resort will be lovely.”

Abi took out her little notebook. “I have been thinking about things we might do. Maybe we should talk a little about that. I think we should start with a visit to the Herakleion Archeological Museum and the Knossos Palace ruins. That is where the discovery and the reconstruction of Ancient Minoan world began. After that we can do things in whatever order you want and whenever you want. I would like to visit Malia again, and also I think we should hike up to the Diktean Peak Sanctuary and maybe even the Petsophas Peak Sanctuary. I hope you don’t mind if I bring little offerings to the Peak Sanctuaries to honor the Goddess of the place – Ariadne, Therasia, Eleitheia, Posidaija. This is my quirk.” Abi was a little embarrassed, for even though they had never talked about religion Abi assumed that Jo was pretty much non-religious. Abi, on the other hand, took her Paganism seriously.

“I also think it would be fun to take a boat to Santorini and Mykonos. There are nice nude beaches on both islands along with a couple on Crete that we could visit if you like. Perhaps one of the nicest nude beaches is on Lageri Island.” She shrugged and smiled. “I don't want to seem pushy. Whatever you think would be fun is good with me. We could also rent a car and drive around the island. Or we can just stay put.” Abi was becoming self-conscious of talking so much. She was excited and interested in the historical and archeological background and ruins, but she didn’t want to push all of that onto Jo, who was paying for it. “Really, all I want to is to be with you.”
 
Globalization



attachment.php


The ride west along Greek National Road 90 took a bit more than a half hour. To Josephine’s disappointment, the route spent little time overlooking the sea. Much of the it did not look that different from any generic highway back home. Even many of the billboards used English.

While they traveled, Abi proposed various options for their itinerary. Josephine encouraged the most ambitious ones, especially those related to Abi’s professional and spiritual interests. Raised as a Roman Catholic, but no longer a churchgoer, Josephine maintained faith in a benevolent creator. She considered all religions based on love and creation as equally legitimate. She wanted to see more of Abi’s spirituality in action.

attachment.php


They pulled off the highway in front of a strip mall and headed down a road through neatly groomed olive orchards. Josephine finally felt like she had arrived in a foreign country. This impression mostly vanished, however, when they reached their destination.

attachment.php


The Aldemar Knossos Royal Resort looked blandly similar to any number of luxury accommodations at which Josephine had vacationed in Mexico and the Caribbean. She squeezed Abi’s hand and repeated her earlier concern. “I know it’s dreadfully touristy. I hope you’re not terribly disappointed.”




 

Attachments

  • p000136a.jpg
    p000136a.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1
  • p000136b.jpg
    p000136b.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1
  • p000136c.jpg
    p000136c.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top