The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord, are you trying to suck off your fucking fingers? Its disgusting and pisses me off to no end.
Touch my ass again and I will scream. I'm pissed enough you lied. I play nice for the kids but right now I want nothing more than for you to go back to work so I can do my own work here...

*takes a deep breath*

I want ice cream.

Good lord, are you trying to suck off your fucking fingers? Its disgusting and pisses me off to no end.
Touch my ass again and I will scream. I'm pissed enough you lied. I play nice for the kids but right now I want nothing more than for you to go back to work so I can do my own work here...

*takes a deep breath*

I want ice cream.

*hugs a Lily*

Have no ice cream
:(

I think I need a new thread...

*nods*

but first, I have to play catch up on all my over due posts...
:eek:

*takes a deep breath*

I want ice cream.

*Big deep hugs. And then marches to seven eleven to buy over priced Ben and Jerry's*

And the reading of 100.3 would be why you dont allow yourself to get that worked up very often.

You're a saint, darlin'.

I try to be. But no one believes me when I say that.

And the reading of 100.3 would be why you dont allow yourself to get that worked up very often.

And I wish I could hear that.

*Walking back out of the rain that is flooding the streets, Carrying the ice cream.*

It's If I had a Million flavours. But hopefully that's ok. I also got Hot tin roof.

Last edited:
I try to be. But no one believes me when I say that.

And I wish I could hear that.

*Walking back out of the rain that is flooding the streets with ice cream.*

It's If I had a Million flavours. But hopefully that's ok. I also got Hot tin roof.

Raining ice cream? I'm coming up.
(Your talk from earlier would be quite fun in that. If messy.)

Raining ice cream? I'm coming up.
(Your talk from earlier would be quite fun in that. If messy.)

No sadly. It is not. It is raining Sheets of water. Occasionally freezing rain, occasionally hail. Occasionally golfball sized chunks of it.

Chronie is still very unhappy.

No sadly. It is not. It is raining Sheets of water. Occasionally freezing rain, occasionally hail. Occasionally golfball sized chunks of it.

Chronie is still very unhappy.

That sounds fantastic. Rain? Sheets of rain? Freezing rain? Cold?

Send some of that down south!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back