Random Discussions Thread

Lord Pmann

Lord
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Posts
19,678
So here is a thread that's good for posting whatever. That way, we don't clog up the other threads from their original intent. I thought about calling the thread Lover's Of Rainshine, but here we are with this lame title.

Post whatever you like here. Pictures of your shoes. Boobs. (No dicks, as this is my thread). But pretty much anything. Just no dicks.
 
Thanks god for the title you've chosen: I feel free to harrass imemkay too now :D
 
Way to make me sound like I have a million lovers. :rolleyes: I'd like to state for the record, that the number is more like 5. OK. None. Whatever. Someone has to talk me up. All you bitches do is pick on my voice.

You'd make a terrible pirate. (Arrrrrrrgh)

Oh, and the number is at least one...
 
Since I get to choose ... I'd like your hair pulled up with quiffs let loose here and there

Don't follow direction well, do you? I gave you two options. An up 'do wasn't one of them. But because I'm felling especially sweet today, I'll comply. :)
 
Don't follow direction well, do you? I gave you two options. An up 'do wasn't one of them. But because I'm felling especially sweet today, I'll comply. :)

*grins knowingly and spanks you to show approval
 
And on that note, I've got to go check on my grandmother. Before I get myself into any more trouble! :)
 
Pmann's penis? :D

Peonies. :D

peony.jpg
 
I think I could like your feet as much as your cheeks, Rainie :kiss:
 
Back
Top