Stars The Limit (Closed)

Clair can't do much else so she walks over and gives Emma a hug, holding her close again, and rocking back and forth to try to help Emma relax some. There were always answers out there, the key was asking the right questions. Clair closed her eyes as another small shock when through her system, not enough to hurt Emma in any way, but enough to cause her what droids consider pain. Softly she brought her left hand up and softly petting Emma on the head as she held her.
 
She felt it and sighed silently unsure what she could do with her and looked at her. "We will get you fixed, we need to just find out the answers. I will have to speak to mother I know that" She said with a soft smile on her face. Hugging Claire she was just happy she was okay, and right now was the time. Since she loved how simple things could be, right now however she was just really happy. Thinking of all sorts of things, she just shrugged her shoulders, and felt a little better looking at her friend.
 
Clair could only smile and watch over Emma, She held Emma for as long as she needed it and would help her try to find the answers she seeks. Though the loss of speech a bit annoying she could still be useful till they found a way to get her fixed up. Till then she would keep being what Emma's mother could not till the day she was not needed.
 
She looked at her and knew a bit about what she was, the kind of droid that she was. "If you want I can do my best to fix you up, I ended up studying on how to fix someone like you. And I can tell that you not being able to talk is annoying, it wont be perfect but I can get you talking in some manner" She said simply and thought for a moment, closing her eyes as she was reading the force, well doing what she could which wasn't much at this time, but it was something at least.
 
Emma's skill with repairing droids wasn't good by any means and the force could only only help her so much. HRDs were more human yes, but in the end still droids and so other then easing the pain of Clair's shorts, she was able to do little else. So Emma was faced with three things Finding someone to fix Clair, seeking information on dark side plague of some type and finding a way to stop her father and brother.
 
She may not have been able to get her to talk, but at least her pain was stopped, she smiled a bit wishing she had been a great creator of some kind. And while Claire was off researching she went back to Varook and smiled seeing how content he looked, curious as to what was to happen but right now she knew he was missing all the action.
 
Clair watched over Ella some more then once the girl seemed to be resting well enough she went off to try to research some information. She did what she could but knew it was bad poking around the holonet for some types of information. She did what she could with out alerting people, mostly doing searches on droid experts for the time being as Jedi stuff would have to be looked for in other ways. But in the end Emma would be the one to decide what they would seek out first.
 
Her sister in a coma she knew they could do two things at once, she had Claire work on a search on who can help her. She knew what ever was going on would not kill either her mother or her sister that much she knew for sure, right now it was feeding off them and told the computer to alert her when Ella got worse or if she woke up, right now one thing at a time that much she knew for sure.
 
Her mother lay in bed, in another night of restless sleep. She knew something of the dark side was taking hold of her, but she could only slow it down, she had not been trained in ways to cure dark side poisons and had only become a Jedi knight shortly before she was forced into hiding like the rest of the order. Her room was locked more for the safety of Emma and Ella more then herself.

Clair still sat at a small holo terminal in Ella's room carefully searching for any information she could on HRDs and was coming up empty. She knew this would most likely be the case as the HRD project was a failed one. Though she knew she was marked as unit 02, which meant there was one other prototype out there somewhere, she hoped anyway.
 
Emma knew something had to happen and it would be on her own, so she did what she did best. She would look for what she needed, so she walked on over to another computer and began to look up what was going on with her loved ones, her eyes scanning the information that she found and knew the force was the way to remove them and how to do it. But sadly because she lacked the ability to control the force she could not do it. But then she found a name of a Jedi Master and found out where this master was.
 
After a long night of work Clair made her way to the ship's bridge. She looked around and poked the controls a little finding flight information and nav charts. She had one of a few stops and it looked like the ship didn't have anywhere set for jump points yet. In the early hours of the morning Clair fired up the engines and took off. But things would no go as smoothly as she would have liked. Coruscant was a beautiful city plants of lights and skyscrapers but that was all background as Clair saw the Imperial I Class Star Destroyer looming into view to her left. The ships weapons were charged and it had opened fire. Clair was a good enough pilot to dodge the flurry of shots at this range, but as the gap between the two ships closed it would not be as easy. She dodged what she could and took a few hits to main shields. The ship rocked and the sound of battle had by now woken up Emma and her mother. But she did not worry about them at the moment as the ship being blown to bits was far more deadly then being thrown around in back. The Imperial Star Destroyer's shots kept getting harder and harder to dodge as the large capital ship closed in. It's guns strong enough and precise enough to level a city building in only a few volleys and leave the building standing next to it unharmed. The Turbolasers were closing in and Clair knew she had only a moment to act, hitting the engines she jumped the ship into hyperspace moments before a volley of turbolasers tore the ship to pieces.

After some explaining to Emma and her mother she told them they were headed to Naboo, the ship's shields had taken some damage and they would need to refuel before going on. Emma's mother nodded and returned to her room, she gave a kiss to Emma before doing so,the kiss was long and somewhat sexual, more so then it should have been, but Emma could see the pain in her mother's eyes as she returned to her room.

After a day's worth of travel and Clair setting the ship down, Clair told Emma she would be back, she would run into town and buy some supplies the ship needed and return, not telling her of some side project she was going into town for. She also said that Emma may go out but to be careful. The ship would be locked and the refueling would be done by nightfall. She showed Emma how to turn on the ships internal defense system, but Emma's mother would stay and watch the ship too, so there was little worry about some thugs breaking in.
 
Emma had found out where the Jedi Master was named Mace Windu and she would not rest till he could tell her what he knew. She had flipped through what little information she could find on the man, and knew he would help. Well at least she hoped to god he was as kind as he sounded, there was nothing more she could do and right now? She just did not know what was going to happen to anything or anyone. Yoda couldn't or wouldn't do anything for her, and right now? Her father and brother were doing only god knows what.

She did not remember falling asleep, she had been knee deep in reports of Windu and then she felt a big surge take hold of them. And right now? Everything was kinda worrying to her but nothing she could do. She just wished and hoped that everything would be okay in the end, right now she felt the ship take a hit and fell right out of bed. Her eyes opened up and she got up quickly, getting dressed she looked out her window unsure what the hell was going on. She knew she did not like it.

Seeing Clair she began to wonder what was going on, but after a while the hits seemed to stop. Her heart was beating and in her throat just about, right now she was concerned about what was going on. Seeing her mother she felt the kiss and looked at the pain in her eyes, it nearly destroyed her mother to kiss her like that. When she walked off she looked down "I promise mom you and Ella will be saved. I wont rest till its gone and out of you both" She said Clair being the only one who heard it.

Punching in where they were going she looked at Clair and smiled at her "Nice job think you pretty much saved our asses, since you can react faster then anyone" She placed her hand on Clair's shoulder showing her she was grateful. Then looking out the window she sighed a little bit, her hands on her hips. "We are going to find Master Windu he may know something and maybe able to help. Perhaps I am grasping at straws, but I know there is nothing I can do without killing my family"

Sighing a little "And I refuse to risk it" She said simply and looked at her. "I am going to go back to bed, please let me know when we get there." She asked of her friend and went back to her bedroom. Worrying about her family made her really scared, and right now she was the only hope. She knew that now, no one else would help she knew. Hoping everything would turn out okay in the end, she fell back to sleep. Unsure what else was going to happen, but would not let anything destroy her mind.
 
Clair would be gone off on her own mission when Emma would wake up but she would find that out a little later. She would awake to a powerful feeling on her body, a pressure that made her body hot. Another pulse of pleasure ran through her body. Ella was between Emma's legs, mouth sucking on Emma's pussy like she was a vampire of some kind. Ella would look up into her sisters eyes hungry with lust, but the lust at least replaced the pain. Ella used her powers on her sister to easy the pain, to be able to push the pain away from her mind and body. She used her powers to make Emma orgasm to drink in her juice. She said nothing as she ate her sister out, eyes filled with lust and a great hunger.
 
She sighed a little bit and began to stir unsure what the hell was going on, but looking down she saw Ella and she almost went white like a sheet, and right now? She had no damn idea what was going to happen. But moving her head back she cried out and groaned happily, her heart was beating quickly. Moaning her sisters name but knew what her sister needed this so she did not stop her. Emma didn't really like it since they were blood, but she could not deny help for her sister any more, running her fingers in her hair and smiled softly at her. Trying to give her the love she had been lacking.
 
Ella drank in Emma like she had gone with out water for weeks or months. But more she drank in Emma's connection to the light side of the force, to stem the pain that the dark side infection cause her. She licked and lapped at her sister's tender pussy, drinking more and more while she pulsed a dark side pleasure into Emma to cause her to orgasm more and more.

A roar came and Varook in the blink of her eyes had burst into the room and grabbed Ella by the neck and pulled her off Emma. He roared at her and was ready to snap the older girls next when her felt Emma's hand.

"What is this whore doing to you Emma?!" He roared, ready to kill the girl the moment Emma would let him. He smelled of bacta and wet fur as his eyes looked deep into Emma's own, not wanting his mate touched by some cheap whore or whatever this girl might be, he could also sense her darkness, it was what stirred him awake to begin with.
 
Emma was lost in the way she was making her feel and right now? Everything just seemed so damn different, but in that moment she heard the roar and knew who's it was. She knew every inch of Varook and right now knew she maybe in some trouble, as of right now? Things were getting a bit worry some and did not know what was going to happen to her. But right now nothing seemed to matter. Groaning as she watched Ella, and knew it was helping the pain and had to make Varook see her as the victim she honestly was.

Seeing what he did to her sister she got up and out of bed "Varook don't" She collapsed onto the ground, the after effects of what Ella had done to her, and right now she was kinda annoyed but smiled at him. "She is my sister, she suffers from the same fate as my mother. It's some kind of dark energy that is like a snake slowly eating off my mother and sister, please Varook" She reached for him. She was always true to him since she loved him so very much, that was seen with how she handled him.
 
Varook looked at Emma and to Ella, she smelled some what like Emma, but her face and breath smelled of Emma's juices. He could sense the darkness and looked at Emma and saw the effects.

I did not know you had a sister.... And I thought Sonya was dead?!" He roared at Emma. He wasn't sure what to do, why would Emma want to save this girl? He looked down at Emma and couldn't help but get hard, her scent all over the room and she was so close.

"Can we not just fuck this slut to death? She is poisoned by the darkness... A merciful death for this one..." He said as he looked at Emma with a wondering look. He was not sure what was going on, and did Emma really have a sister? And Sonya, was she still alive? He wondered as he looked at Emma for answers.
 
She shook off the feel that the dark side had off of her, and looked at Varook hearing what he said. Looking at her sister she had to make a choice, and if she lost Varook because of her choice. Then so be it, though she did not want to die without Varook? She had nothing and shaking her head she turned her back on him, the questions he asked were something that could not be answered right now. If Varook trusted her he needed to trust her now, placing her hand on the wall and looked back at him.

"I have spent all of my life in the dark, parents lying to me constantly. My father and brother are Siths, one's I will gladly kill. My sister is a Sith as well but since when do we have the right over life Varook? I lost my father and brother, must I lose my sister and mother as well to make my sacrifice enough!" Shaking her head "I love you more then life itself, but I cannot let you kill my own flesh and blood" A tear fell down her cheek knowing this could make or break them.
 
Varook put the girl down and came over to Emma and put his hands around her, his stiff cock pressed up against her back, but there was nothing he could do about it, her smell was wonderful, regardless of how it came about. Varook held Emma and simply said nothing and held onto her. He didn't mean to upset her, and so he just held onto her, she meant everything to him. He didn't like not knowing what was going on but he would do as Emma said, he would not harm Ella. Still with Sonya alive and Emma's family alive things would be very hard for her and so all he could do was stand by her side.
 
To know that one thing you choose can destroy things was very hard, and right now? She was terrified out of her skull. But when he came to her she felt his arms around her, even feeling his cock but smiled not minding it since she knew he couldn't do anything about it. Placing her hands on his furred arms, she nuzzled her face against him. "Thank You Varook" She said softly and the way she said it was the way he spoke with the whole purring thing. Looking at Ella she sighed a little bit.

"I wish I had answers I honestly do"
 
"If we had all the answers life would not be worth living..." Ella said, she stood up behind Varook and Emma, her hunger and lust stilled for the moment. She took after Sonya a bit more, and more of a hour glass body then Emma had, if only slightly. She looked at the two in silences for a moment before she headed to the door.

"And some times the answers are not what we hope for sister..." She said and left, leaving a trail of her juice as she walked away down the hall to return to her room.

Varook stayed silent and held Emma, it was all he could do for her. He couldn't command the powers of the force and had found himself often being bested by the armies that seemed to walk Emma or her family. So all he could do was be here for her.
 
She heard Ella and looked at her, hearing what she said to her and knew she was right but it did not make it any easier for her, and right now? she did not know what more she could do, it was almost hard to think and to breath. But it did not seem to matter to much, it was nice to be able to spend moments like this, thinking of everything around her. Now was the time to get answers and felt how her beloved held her. The force still within him meaning he had no power in it, but that silence felt nice.

"It will be okay Varook"

She said softly and turned to look at him stroking his cheek and smiling loving kissing him with the same love. "I am just glad I have you in my life" She said content and just happy to be able to take moments like this to appreciate the ones you loved. Resting her head on his chest, thinking of all the questions she had and one question plagued her mind. Why didn't her father want her? Was she a disappointment at birth or did her mother stop her father from doing anything?
 
Her mother's dreams were filled with her on going battle to fight off the dark side sickness that took hold on her. The forces of light and dark battling out inside her body and mind as her own power was twisted by the darkness slowly eating away at her body and mind. Restless sleep and thoughts of sex and of the many men and women she had meet in her life.

---------------

Clair moved silently under a cloak to cover her damaged body, wearing a mask to cover her face and the damage there as well. She slowly made her way to a bar on the far side of town, away from the space port itself.

---------------

Varook only stayed with Emma, wanting to love and protect her as best he could. One of the few to treat his kinda with a open mind and he loved her, and would protect her at the cost of his life.
 
Emma knew her sister and mother were running out of time, she could sense it. It wasn't something she felt from the force. This was something else, something inside her perhaps her heart was telling her this. And right now? She was just happy to have this moment, it was something different and she worried about it. She watched over Varook as he watched over her in kind. They loved each other and that was enough for her, right now? she was waiting to get to where they were going.

"The man I am going to see is another Jedi Master I am hoping he can help my family" She said with a soft smile on her face. "his name is Windu" She said simply and looked at the man before her and was really content with the way he looked at her. Sighing a bit as she cuddled up to him. "I just hope someone can help us, my mother and sister are dying just something I can feel and right now? It's just really hard to look at them and have no answers for them. "
 
Varook like most of the rest of the galaxy at the time thought the Jedi were all but gone. Though he had been there during some of the battles of the Clone Wars, he knew Jedi were not evil, he was there, saw first hand, what the Empire said was lies. Though he did not know if this Windu person could help he would maybe at the very least be able to point them in to someone who could at the very least. He hoped anyway. Master Yoda had saved his life back on Dagobah when he had been left for dead before. He had told him many things about Emma, what he had seen, what he thought of her destiny. All things he could not tell Emma, but Master Yoda had asked for him to watch over her, and he already was willing to give his life for her, so it was a easy request to grant the Jedi Master who saved his life. Varook had been told Emma would face many things, danger, sadness and things that could very well tip the balance of power in the galaxy. Yet he could only stand by her side as this was her path, not his. Master Yoda told him that the future is ever changing though, his visions of Emma were one of many out comes. And Varook planned to be there when Emma would face her destiny, what ever it may be.
 
Back
Top