looking for a story, husband-wife-swinger

TearsofWrath

Experienced
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Posts
68
Hi there,

i am looking for a story i read quite a while ago and can't seem to find it anymore.

It is about a husband and his wife. The husband wants to fool around with another woman, who is also married and are swingers. His wife does not like it, but he keeps trying to get here to allow it. she agrees in the end, but only if she can fuck someone else too. so they go to a swinger party, hosted by the woman (and her hubby) that the husband wants to fool around with. The man gets totally nervous and jealous as his wife leaves upstairs with someone and a bit later witha guy named Tony, or Toni. she seems to have been well fucked and satisfied. he is totally crushed and fears that he has lost his wife. the wife is later taken by the host as well, while the husband is just sad and jealous and scared. in the end all is good, she tells him that she loves him and they stay together.

i am quite sure about the rough storyline and the guy was named Tony, or Toni. that was the second guy.

would anyone know what story that is?

EDIT: the swinger wife played around with him, but his heart and thoughts were with his wife, wondering what she is doing.

thx in advance

tearsofwrath
 
Last edited:
Back
Top