Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 11-08-2018, 05:32 PM   #1
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

The bodyguard & the generals daughter

Nathan Sheridan

Height 5 feet 9 inches

Weight 150 pounds

Body type: muscularity & powerful.

U.S. Army service:

Enlisted in 2003 basic training in Missouri after basic training. He went to airborne school in Georgia. After serving in the airborne for a few years.

He tried out for special forces and after completing special forces training he eared his green beret.

Current rank: sergeant major

Medals & awards two bronze stars two silver stars one purple heart. Airborne wings combat infantry badge. Special forces insignia.

Special skills expert shot with the M16 rifle M4 Carbine Beretta M9 Pistol

M249 s.a.w. light machine gun.

M 240 bravo medium machine gun.

M2 heavy machine gun.
Expert in hand to hand combat

U.S. Army base in North Carolina Sergeant Major Nathan Sheridan is in the base dining facility eating lunch. When the bases p.a. system comes on. " Attention all personnel will sergeant major Nathan Sheridan report to the general. Immediately that is all."
Nathan finished lunch left the dining facility and ran to the generals office. When he got their the general was waiting for him.

" Sergeant Major Sheridan I have a mess on my hands and I need your help to clean it up."

"A group of soldiers in this unit are doing some illegal things lots of illegal things."

"I have launched an investigation into the matter and unfortunately they have found out about it."

"And they are planning to kidnap my daughter your job is to keep her safe.

"Until the investigation it completed and the guilty men are put on trial."

"You will operation in civilian clothes but keep your army i.d. with you at all times now good luck your dismissed."

Nathan left the generals office went home and packed a couple of suitcases. Then he drove to the generals house.

When he arrived Nathan knocked on the front door. and then he waited for a reply to his knock.

Old 11-09-2018, 11:31 AM   #2
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

After standing their and waiting for a while Nathan started to get aggravated so he sat down on the porch swing and he removed three items from his pockets. A pair of work gloves, his Barlow pocket knife, and a piece of scrap wood. He put on the gloves first then he opened the large cutting blade on the knife then he picked up the piece of wood and began to whittle.

Old 11-14-2018, 09:08 AM   #3
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

After the piece of wood was completely gone. Nathan closed the blade gently. and put it back into his uniform pocket then he put the gloves away.

Old 11-19-2018, 07:27 PM   #4
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

Bump...

Old 11-21-2018, 01:44 PM   #5
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

Bump

Old 11-28-2018, 05:28 PM   #6
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

Bump.

Old 02-06-2019, 08:53 PM   #7
Marajade_
Experienced

A car pulled up quickly.
A woman got out and stomped up to the porch.
“The generals not here.” She snapped.
Her short blonde hair tousled in the wind and her large sunglasses hide her eyes.
Tight jeans, boots, and a plain black T-shirt covered up her muscular but curvy body.
She grabbed the door and stared to dig in her designer bag for her keys.

Old 02-07-2019, 10:13 AM   #8
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

" I know he sent me here can we go inside their are a few things I need to talk to you about."

Old 02-09-2019, 11:56 AM   #9
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

-------

Old 02-10-2019, 06:56 PM   #10
Marajade_
Experienced

“Oh, so you’re the guy.”
She shoved the keys into the lick and pushed the heaven wooden door open. The first few boards creaked and moaned as they walked in.
“They say it’s a historic home and it’s an honor to live here...but I’d rather some plush carpet and a bigger bathtub.” She dropped her keys into her bag and tossed it onto the small table in the hallway.
“I assume you have some sort of speech to give me?”
She clicked down the hall and opened the butlers pantry. Grabbing a glass and a bottle of wine, she motioned. “Well, come on.” She went further down the hall and into a small sitting room.

Old 02-10-2019, 08:46 PM   #11
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

Nathan sat down " yes I am the guy and no I don't have a speech to give. Some soldiers in the unit that i am currently serving in are doing some illegal things the general has launched an investigation and they have found out about it and they are planning to kidnap you. It's my job to keep you from being kidnapped until the investigation is completed."

" So I will be living here with you temporarily you can't under any circumstances tell anyone who I am or why I am here. Do you have any specific questions?"

Old 02-14-2019, 09:34 PM   #12
Marajade_
Experienced

“Living here?” She practically choked on her wine.
“My dad has lost it. I can take care of myself. Besides, I’m leaving in a few weeks anyway. I’ll be living it up in New York and finally off this hell hole of a base.”

Old 02-14-2019, 09:47 PM   #13
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

" yes living here and with all do respect you must cancel that trip if you start moving around. It will harder for me to protect you.

From the kidnappers and if something happens to the general will never recover from your loss. He may not say it or show it but he does love you.

Now my assignment is to keep you safe and I will not fail so please cooperate with me.

Last edited by Rugersp101 : 02-14-2019 at 09:49 PM.

Old 02-14-2019, 10:17 PM   #14
Marajade_
Experienced

“Fine...well, grab your bag. I’ll show you the guest room.”
She led Nathan up the stairs. Past family photos, awards and endless military art. She pushed open the first door on the left. It was a small room but nicely furnished. “The TV has satellite and the WiFi password is on the nightstand. The bathroom is across the hall and towels are in the closet.”
She moved out of the doorway and started towards another room.
“This is my room and I have a paper to work on for my business management class.. So, yeah.” She stood with hands on hips, waiting for Nathan to say something.

Old 02-15-2019, 11:05 AM   #15
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

" thank you when it's time to eat dinner I will cook something for you and I to eat." I enter the room and I unpack my things then I get settled. when it's time for dinner I walk quietly to your room and I knock on the door. " It's time for dinner what do you want me to cook for us to eat?

Last edited by Rugersp101 : 02-15-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Old 02-15-2019, 07:56 PM   #16
Marajade_
Experienced

There was no answer.
Nathan pressed open the door to find the window open and the girl gone.

Old 02-15-2019, 08:39 PM   #17
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

When Nathan saw the open window he cursed loudly " ah damn it!!! When the general finds out about this he is going to rip off my stripes!!! And my head!!!"

After nailing every window shut and putting alarms on all of the doors. I go o over to your open closet and see that your luggage is missing and I remember that you mentioned a trip to New York. So I leave the house get into my truck and drive as fast as I can to the only airport in the city.

When I get there I park the truck run inside and locate you in the ticket line and I pull you out of it.

Then I carry you out of the airport and out to my truck and putting you in the seat and buckling the seat belt i get into the driver seat and we return to the house.

" Are you trying to test my patience? My boss who is also your father has ordered me to keep you safe until this mess he is dealing with is over with.

I am your best chance at staying alive and from being kidnapped.
Now this whole situation will go a lot smoother if you just cooperate and let me do my job."

Last edited by Rugersp101 : 02-15-2019 at 08:58 PM.

Old 02-15-2019, 09:24 PM   #18
Marajade_
Experienced

Layla was furious.
“I’m not a child! I’m 22!” She yelled as they drove off.
“Look what you did to my shirt!”
She pointed out the rip in her top. It had torn right at the top of her breasts, exposing her ample and supple cleavage.

Old 02-15-2019, 09:33 PM   #19
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

" I can see that you are not a child ok when we get back to the house I will repair the damage now will you please cooperate. With me on this situation."

Old 02-15-2019, 09:38 PM   #20
Marajade_
Experienced

Layla pouted but agreed “Fine.”
When they pulled up to the house Layla went straight up the stairs, leaving Nathan at the door.
Suddenly a scream echoed from her room.

Old 02-15-2019, 09:49 PM   #21
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

When Nathan heard Layla scream he unholstered his pistol a Beretta 92FS chambered in 9MM and ran straight to her room. When he got their he say a large man holding a gun on her.

Nathan knew that this was a tough shot but he took it he fired 3 rounds into the man's arm and he fell to the floor.

Nathan ran up to her and moved her out of the line of fire them he disarmed the man. Layla call the military police and an ambulance. Now!!!

Old 02-15-2019, 09:53 PM   #22
Marajade_
Experienced

Layla called the MPs and within a few minutes the sirens could be heard.
She had given her statements and was sitting on the sofa as Nathan ushered the last of the MPs out.
“I guess this is more serious than I thought.” She looked up at him with tears welled in her eyes.

Old 02-16-2019, 02:31 PM   #23
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

Nathan sat down next to Layla " yes this is very serious. Now if may change the subject please change your shirt I will repair the damage on that one."

Old 02-16-2019, 11:15 PM   #24
Marajade_
Experienced

Layla looked m down at her torn shirt. She absentmindedly pulled it over her head and handed it to Nathan. Her pink bra covered her breasts but only just. Her nupples strained at the fabric.
“I’m sorry I didn’t believe you Nathan.” She said and a chill shook her body.

Old 02-17-2019, 01:01 PM   #25
Rugersp101
Literotica Guru

Nathan gently squeezed Layla's hand "it's alright I will get this shirt repaired. Please put on a different one. And if anyone shows up at the front door don't open it ask them to wait and I will take care of the rest."

I leave your side go into my room and grab my sewing kit and after finding a good needle and the appropriate sewing thread. I repair the damage on your shirt.

" There good as new" once the repair was finished I fold it up neatly and place it on your bed. Then I return to the living room.

Last edited by Rugersp101 : 02-17-2019 at 01:05 PM.