The China Pearl Inn part 9

*turns about in her sleep to find her bed full of very warm, supple young men.* :eek:

*proceeds to do naughty things with them the rest of the evening* :devil:

*doesn't get much sleep but is still very glad for the experience* :kiss:

*nuzzles and snuffles at sensitive places*;)

:heart::heart::heart:

:rose:

hi Uggg. how are you?

Hiya miss Fallen, I'm okay:)

I have SRP posts to do so I'm having a bit of a think. I used to do about 20 posts a day (till about a month or two ago) But I'm struglling to keep up at the moment.

Its alittle embarrasing:eek:

Uggg:rose:

Hiya miss Fallen, I'm okay:)

I have SRP posts to do so I'm having a bit of a think. I used to do about 20 posts a day (till about a month or two ago) But I'm struglling to keep up at the moment.

Its alittle embarrasing:eek:

Nothing to be embarrassed about. it happens that way sometimes. you can burn yourself out. believe me i know. ;)

Nothing to be embarrassed about. it happens that way sometimes. you can burn yourself out. believe me i know. ;)

I'm not burned out... I'm medicated and busy:(.

But I'm almost finished my medicine and I'm hoping to have a bit more energy soon. I've had really bad sleeps lately.

My favorite SRP is almost finished. We've done almost four hundred posts in it since it started earlier this year and it has almost 9000 views. I'm real proud of it but soon it will be finished and then we get to start a new one:)

I'm not burned out... I'm medicated and busy:(.

But I'm almost finished my medicine and I'm hoping to have a bit more energy soon. I've had really bad sleeps lately.

My favorite SRP is almost finished. We've done almost four hundred posts in it since it started earlier this year and it has almost 9000 views. I'm real proud of it but soon it will be finished and then we get to start a new one:)

That's quite the accomplishment! i wish i could say that about even my best former thread.I is sorry to hear about bad sleeps though.

That's quite the accomplishment! i wish i could say that about even my best former thread.I is sorry to hear about bad sleeps though.

Looks like you write mostly fantasy Genre stories?

I'm doing one of those with Glad. I've not done fantasy before so its kinda fun. He's been very busy though so that story doesn't move very quickly.

I'm going to go do a post for him now.

Uggg:)

Looks like you write mostly fantasy Genre stories?

I'm doing one of those with Glad. I've not done fantasy before so its kinda fun. He's been very busy though so that story doesn't move very quickly.

I'm going to go do a post for him now.

Uggg:)
Did you read my stuff? awww Uggg. :heart: :heart: :heart:Mostly I do whatever strikes my fancy. that is 75% fantasy though. lol. Glad is one of my favorite people to write with. he tends to make the wait worth it even if he doesn't think so.

Did you read my stuff? awww Uggg. :heart: :heart: :heart:Mostly I do whatever strikes my fancy. that is 75% fantasy though. lol. Glad is one of my favorite people to write with. he tends to make the wait worth it even if he doesn't think so.

I read the short ones... Haven't read the big ones yet. I usually do take the time to read things if people take the time to put the links in their signature but I haven't had as much time lately.

Will eventually read it all no doubt, I read almost as much as I write.

I read the short ones... Haven't read the big ones yet. I usually do take the time to read things if people take the time to put the links in their signature but I haven't had as much time lately.

Will eventually read it all no doubt, I read almost as much as I write.

i think songs from the heart is my longest one but it isn't even 10 pages. my ex was weird about my writing. well more about my writing partners.

i think songs from the heart is my longest one but it isn't even 10 pages. my ex was weird about my writing. well more about my writing partners.

Ha...I just had fun with my post for Glad. Lets see how he responds to that. :D

Anyways time for me to go and find food. :D

Ciao:rose:

Yawning I make my way down from my loft to the Inn's common room on a gray dreary overcast morning. Half asleep I succumb to the seductive aroma of fresh brewed coffee.

Morning to any who may be about and to those that hide in the shadows and a special good morning to the redheaded little nymph that haunts the rafters of the Inn.

Morning Illiana. A soft sensual kiss to make her toes curl. I slid over a steaming mug of coffee for the freshly showered young Miss.

I left a little present for you this morning I hope you enjoy it Illiana. :p

Morning Illiana. A soft sensual kiss to make her toes curl. I slid over a steaming mug of coffee for the freshly showered young Miss.

I left a little present for you this morning I hope you enjoy it Illiana. :p
*shivers with pleasure first at the kiss and second at the taste of coffee* Good morning, CG. I saw your gift. It was lovely. I am even now mulling it over. I will hopefully have a response by this evening barring any real world interference.

I am glad you enjoyed it Illiana. and other sensually seductive kiss brushes her moist ripe lips.

Just let your imagination fly Miss. I am sure I will enjoy your post. :nana:

Hi everyone! I'm having a network issue this evening and can only maintain a stable connection on my phone. If anyone needs me, just shout but otherwise I will be a bit sparse. Please carry on perving in my absense. Hopefully this network trouble will sort itself by morning. Hugs and gropes to everyone!! :devil:

Hi everyone! I'm having a network issue this evening and can only maintain a stable connection on my phone. If anyone needs me, just shout but otherwise I will be a bit sparse. Please carry on perving in my absense. Hopefully this network trouble will sort itself by morning. Hugs and gropes to everyone!! :devil:

Do you need an engineer?

Taking the kid back to relatives tomorrow. Will be back home on Saturday or maybe Sunday if I am feeling really lazy about the drive back.

Back