The China Pearl Inn part 9

Ah sweet girl Lit gets a bit strange from time to time. So now you are a Fallen woman. :devil:ish :D

HSG I am back from the Mountains Spent a good deal of time on the back of a horse, and loved it. :D

Hi CG. Welcome home. Next week the others (GG, Rose, Robyn, Sal, Chloe etc) get back from leave. Then it’s exercises in Spain.

Welcome IllaniaTheFallen.

Hi Illiana, good to see you again, we're often about before a few others these last couple of days. Hope you're OK.
i am quite. thank you for asking. how are you?
*smiles and offers a wave to Illiana* hello there. Nice to meet you. Most folks around here call me FD. I really need to update that link. Some of those threads have likely been inactive since I have last updated it which is a shame.
*waves back* i am Illi. i am an old new patron of the Inn. Your name caught on a particular proclivity of mine.
Ah sweet girl Lit gets a bit strange from time to time. So now you are a Fallen woman. :devil:ish :D

*chuckles* it seems i was always fallen, my dear CG. as an angel or simply from the pedestal my ex placed me on with quite a bit of ridiculous rules surrounding me. *shrugs and smirks* i figured i may as well embrace the station.

So HSG you all are back on duty soon and off to Spain. Good luck.

Well Illiana Better to embrace your fate. And I do have a thing for lovely fallen beauties. :p

i am quite. thank you for asking. how are you?

*waves back* i am Illi. i am an old new patron of the Inn. Your name caught on a particular proclivity of mine.

*chuckles* it seems i was always fallen, my dear CG. as an angel or simply from the pedestal my ex placed me on with quite a bit of ridiculous rules surrounding me. *shrugs and smirks* i figured i may as well embrace the station.

*chuckles softly.* nothing wrong with proclivities. Let me know if you enjoy what you read. I am sure we could find something to write about. Welcome back to the Inn.

Greetings everyone! Nice to see some new faces and some old faces as well. Hope today is good/has been good for you all. I'm simultaneously itchy and hungry so I will be in search of some dinner in a few. Hope to maybe catch up sometime soon.

The Inn is quiet as I make my way down from my loft. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee seductively calls to me and that first sensual taste is heaven. I see there are several naughty little posts waiting my attention that have arrived while I was a way. :devil:ish :D

Taking pen and paper in hand I settle in my old leather chair by the hearth.

Morning to any who may be about and to those that hide in the shadows and to a very special and sensually seductive little redheaded nymph that haunts the Inn's rafters. :rose::kiss:

Morning / evening Shiva. a soft fleeting kiss brushes her lips as light as the caress of a butterfly's wing.

"teasy" whatever do you mean Shiva?

A again my lips brush Shiva, this time the kiss lingers just a bit longer before my lips slowly slip from hers

So you are hungry Shiva?

As I speak my lips teasingly brush hers with each word spoken.

Have you found something to satisfy your hunger Shiva?

*breezes in and heads straight for coffee. nice, hot, life giving, steaming coffee* morning everyone. or afternoon as it were.

Morning Illiana the coffee is fresh as I just brewed a new pot.
So what does the day hold for you young Miss?

I have a few boring appointments and a report or two to write Yuck. :(

I do like your signature picture it gives me such wicked ideas.

Morning Illiana the coffee is fresh as I just brewed a new pot.
So what does the day hold for you young Miss?

I have a few boring appointments and a report or two to write Yuck. :(

I do like your signature picture it gives me such wicked ideas.
*purrs as she takes her first life affirming sip then smiles at CG* not much on my agenda. maybe a little house work although i have been given a reprieve due to a rather nasty toothache.

It has always been my image, CG. as a matter of fact i think it was someone here who edited that one for me. it is by far my favorite luis royo image.

I rather like it. The very idea of youthful innocent beauty being claimed by darkness personified is quite compelling Illiana.

So are you doing any writing at the moment?

Hi CG, I’ll have a pint of best cider please and anything the others want. As a meal I’ll go for medium rare rump steak. The others are back Tuesday then team building in Spain alongside the French Navy. All good stuff.

I rather like it. The very idea of youthful innocent beauty being claimed by darkness personified is quite compelling Illiana.

So are you doing any writing at the moment?
why thank you, CG. i am not writing at the moment though i am hoping to get my rusty self back into it. Glad has asked me to revive our very short lived story. *shrugs* i am seriously considering it as well as scoping out others to write with. perhaps you don't recall but i have always insisted on writing with those whose skill i consider better than my own.
Hi CG, I’ll have a pint of best cider please and anything the others want. As a meal I’ll go for medium rare rump steak. The others are back Tuesday then team building in Spain alongside the French Navy. All good stuff.
Hiya HSG!

Sounds like you have a busy week ahead HSG. I slide over a pint of best cider, and call to Phoo Ming to put on a steak.

So how would you like your steak HSG, rare, medium or well done young lady?

So I take it you are happy HSG?

Back