The China Pearl Inn part 9

Laughs, because they gots the boobies?" He winks and grins. "Actually she gave me a heads up on messenger that she had posted in the inn , so I cheated just a little."

Moves to give uggg a hug, pulling him up from the hole. "I at least thought about writing today, does that count?"

*:heart:Enjoys the Uggg hug:heart:*

Thinking about it kinda counts but... :eek: <------ Really hopeful look?;)

Uggg:rose:

Hey Uggg, did you work on the boat?

Yup that's what I been doing today! :D So super ecksighting!!!!

Got my Boom sorted. Still sortin the rudder. Got a bit of time in the water with a borrowed rudder. Lots of fun, not much wind though so wasn't movin very fast.

Learning lots of sailin words!

A man gave me a life jacket and said I could keep it! Everyone keeps given me stuff!:eek: They gave me a boat they gave me a life jacket!

WOOOOOOOOOT!:D

Had to pay a lot of money to store my boat down at the lagoon but it is done now and it means Its always right down there by the water ready to go. If I stored it at home I'd have to find a way to transport it every time I wanted to go sailin.

I'm ina good mood! Was a great day!

Yup that's what I been doing today! :D So super ecksighting!!!!

Got my Boom sorted. Still sortin the rudder. Got a bit of time in the water with a borrowed rudder. Lots of fun, not much wind though so wasn't movin very fast.

Learning lots of sailin words!

A man gave me a life jacket and said I could keep it! Everyone keeps given me stuff!:eek: They gave me a boat they gave me a life jacket!

WOOOOOOOOOT!:D

Had to pay a lot of money to store my boat down at the lagoon but it is done now and it means Its always right down there by the water ready to go. If I stored it at home I'd have to find a way to transport it every time I wanted to go sailin.

I'm ina good mood! Was a great day!

Wow, that is way more than we hoped for. Amazing day!!! Lots of hugggs for Uggg coming your way. :D

Good Morning CPI. Welcome Illianacole 2, always nice to meet new people.

Another week and the others will be back from leave. Hope CG enjoys the mountains

*blinks and looks around* well i dunno what that was about. it seems the lit gods decided they did not like my other account while i was asleep and i had to get a new one.

I just tried to edit my sig and it didn't take, is that feature now broken as well?

yeah I just did some writing myself

*peeks her head into the inn and looks around, then quietly opens the door and makes her way to a comfy looking chair in the corner*

Hi Iliana. If you're heading for the chair I think you might be, I think it might be a bit...erm...bristly. Welcome tho :)

*meanders in after a long day doing what badgers do, grabs the teapot (and the bottle of bourbon from behind the bar), and heads to the comfy chair in the sunbeam, noticing a new comfy chair in the corner*

Hi

Last edited:
*wanders back in after a wonderful afternoon at the lake, stopping to give glad a hug and a kiss on the cheek as she makes her way to a comfy chair* hey you.

*realizes she is all alone and decides to be a tad nosey in her boredom and goes to read the SRP and active threads of the intriguingly named Firmhanded_Daddy*

*realizes she is all alone and decides to be a tad nosey in her boredom and goes to read the SRP and active threads of the intriguingly named Firmhanded_Daddy*

*smiles and offers a wave to Illiana* hello there. Nice to meet you. Most folks around here call me FD. I really need to update that link. Some of those threads have likely been inactive since I have last updated it which is a shame.

*blinks and looks around* well i dunno what that was about. it seems the lit gods decided they did not like my other account while i was asleep and i had to get a new one.

Ah sweet girl Lit gets a bit strange from time to time. So now you are a Fallen woman. :devil:ish :D

HSG I am back from the Mountains Spent a good deal of time on the back of a horse, and loved it. :D

Ah sweet girl Lit gets a bit strange from time to time. So now you are a Fallen woman. :devil:ish :D

HSG I am back from the Mountains Spent a good deal of time on the back of a horse, and loved it. :D

Hi CG welcome back.

Back