The China Pearl Inn part 9

How goes the boat repair? I liked your poems. :)

Boat repair is on hold till next weekend. need to see a man about some parts but I need an intro to him so gotta meet some ppl on Saturday.

Yah found my voice again. Feels good. Don't like when the words are all blocked up.

Boat repair is on hold till next weekend. need to see a man about some parts but I need an intro to him so gotta meet some ppl on Saturday.

Yah found my voice again. Feels good. Don't like when the words are all blocked up.

Makes it hard to breathe when you are blocked up. ;) But the Old Men poem was an insightful way to look at those concepts.

Ahh, you gotta know someone to know someone.

Yes, that would be my pick of the bunch too.

:) I liked the other two also, just that one more.

Once you get to meet the right person and get the right parts, how long before you are on the water? Can you tell I am excited about going on this maiden voyage with you? :D

:) I liked the other two also, just that one more.

Once you get to meet the right person and get the right parts, how long before you are on the water? Can you tell I am excited about going on this maiden voyage with you? :D

lol, If I get what I need I could be on the water on Saturday. Otherwise the weekend after. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get what I need this weekend but if not it will take a week to get a part made.

I'm excited too but don't want to get my hopes up. There are other factors as well, bad weather, no wind etc

Cappin Uggg:rose:

lol, If I get what I need I could be on the water on Saturday. Otherwise the weekend after. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get what I need this weekend but if not it will take a week to get a part made.

I'm excited too but don't want to get my hopes up. There are other factors as well, bad weather, no wind etc

Cappin Uggg:rose:

Well good grief, I don't have time for bad weather and no wind... I want on the water!!!:D

Well good grief, I don't have time for bad weather and no wind... I want on the water!!!:D

Haha... I will see what I can do... maybe Chris could organize some sails for your comfy chair? He's quite the inventor at times.

Anyways I'ma go watch an episode of something

ciao:heart:

Haha... I will see what I can do... maybe Chris could organize some sails for your comfy chair? He's quite the inventor at times.

Anyways I'ma go watch an episode of something

ciao:heart:

LOL That is always a back up plan. I am going to bed. We are practicing getting up early so that she can get to school on time when it starts. :rolleyes: night:)

I’m craving doughnuts!

Beats what my mother craved: dried Cheerios with one kid, chewed used coffee grounds with another, then the hardest to obtain ...peach ice cream in winter. One store in the area carried it. And she always wanted it in the middle of the night. Ugh

*wanders in with the remains of a very nice Single Malt and a bottle of Akvavit, almost in a daze talking to himself about memories of the previous weekend, almost unaware the the next one is upon us, settles into the comfy chair with a big smile*

Hi all

Yes Badger's normally around earlier isn't he? My day a not bad, how about you?

Took the kid to the western museum, she likes horses and they are having an exhibit on horse paintings. Now we are eating pizza and watching tv. I hate to jinx anything, but the last few days have been really nice.

Took the kid to the western museum, she likes horses and they are having an exhibit on horse paintings. Now we are eating pizza and watching tv. I hate to jinx anything, but the last few days have been really nice.

Excellent :) Must be something in the air. Can't be anything to do with your skill of course :D

(hides)

:) Good for you. Had you been to the western museum before?

No, I can't walk well enough to go to things like museums. I sat in the car while she went in. I would love to go in there though, maybe, some day. When I get to the point where I am in a wheelchair, then I will be able to do a lot more things. :)

No, I can't walk well enough to go to things like museums. I sat in the car while she went in. I would love to go in there though, maybe, some day. When I get to the point where I am in a wheelchair, then I will be able to do a lot more things. :)

Well that's thinking positively :) Glad she enjoyed it. Keep up the good work. Teachers never retire...

Back