The China Pearl Inn part 9

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Well it is time for part 9 of the China Pearl Inn.

My we have been chatty of late.

The China Pearl Inn is a place to come and relax, a bit of R Ping and a bit of OCC. All are welcome so for all the old China hands who asked for the Inn back this is for you. For all you shy readers who are longing to get your feet wet in role playing come along and have a drink on the house.

In a place far away, in the distant land of China, along a now long forgotten coast set high on a hill over looking the fishing village, just under the watchful eye of the China Pearl Light lays an Inn. She has seen grander days when the silk trade was king, but now lies in the backwaters of time. The wounds of the First World War are still fresh and many a man and woman are searching for something, a certain something one can not quite define. An old sailor that has seen much too much of war and lives torn apart has found this long forgotten Inn. If one closes ones eyes and lets their imagination run free an image slowly begins to take shape in the mind’s eye.

The China Pearl Inn gates stand open and just beyond lies the court yard, a vision out of a China that exists now only in memory. The teak doors stand open, mystical symbols imploring the household gods to protect this place and all who seek shelter here. The bar is a hodge podge of eastern and western influences, the bar Philippine mahogany well worn by time, the floors of oiled teak, and a coffee pot sits at the end of the bar, the rich sensual aroma fills the air. From the kitchen comes the clanging and clattering of pots and pans and the irreverent voice of the cook can be heard load and clear as he chastises the scullery maid. The rich exotic aroma of foods so strange and yet so familiar teases the senses.

“My name is C G Raven sometimes bar tender, sometimes rough and proprietor of the china Pearl Inn. Let your mind wander, paint the picture of this little Inn in your minds eye. Come relax and enjoy the company of your fellow travelers. Get your feet wet in the world of role playing, tell a saucy tale or just sit and visit with friends.”

I pour myself a mug of coffee and lace it liberally with B&B

“Phoo Ming you old bandit anything to eat?”

Last edited:
Badger I think G G needs a mug of tea...….mind young not Uggg's special brew...…. but perhaps one of yours with just a touch of the hair of the dog.

*wanders in from the cold, shakes off the rain, takes off his coat, and places the teapot on the bar and starts a brew. rummaging around behind the bar finds an appropriate 'Hair of the Dog' and sets out some mugs, pours a cup for himself, before heading off to find a new comfy chair*

hi, found it..;)

*wanders in from the cold, shakes off the rain, takes off his coat, and places the teapot on the bar and starts a brew. rummaging around behind the bar finds an appropriate 'Hair of the Dog' and sets out some mugs, pours a cup for himself, before heading off to find a new comfy chair*

hi, found it..;)

I just cleaned up and now there are dog hairs everywhere. Can't get the staff...

hi, found it..;)

Thanks Badger I am sure that our delicious troopers will need and be grateful of your morning brew.

Well Chris better dog hairs than cat hairs. :rolleyes:

Thanks Badger I am sure that our delicious troopers will need and be grateful of your morning brew.

Well Chris better dog hairs than cat hairs. :rolleyes:
We rode that last thread hard. Haha is that a new record/

Glad to join this new version. I like the fresh paint CG.

I leave the old Inn and cross the valley searching for the new. My ears follow the sound of laughter and soon the lights from the saloon bar are seen piercing the mist and I enter from the UK door. Once inside I see some familiar faces who welcome me as I lower my duck sack to the floor. Delighted to see my patient, CPO C G Raven is out of bed and sitting in his favourite chair.

‘I hope you didn’t move that yourself Chief’ I bark as I stand with my hands on my hips ‘and that you’re not overdoing things. You need rest, lots of it so take an early night.’

I wave at the other guests, grab my sack and make my way up the stairs to my room. Like CG I’m the worse for wear and need a strong coffee.

I leave the old Inn and cross the valley searching for the new. My ears follow the sound of laughter and soon the lights from the saloon bar are seen piercing the mist and I enter from the UK door. Once inside I see some familiar faces who welcome me as I lower my duck sack to the floor. Delighted to see my patient, CPO C G Raven is out of bed and sitting in his favourite chair.

‘I hope you didn’t move that yourself Chief’ I bark as I stand with my hands on my hips ‘and that you’re not overdoing things. You need rest, lots of it so take an early night.’

I wave at the other guests, grab my sack and make my way up the stairs to my room. Like CG I’m the worse for wear and need a strong coffee.

Now would I disobey and order G G...…...Never...…..now interpret and order to my needs?:rolleyes:

Badger glad you , Chris, and Glad made your way here.

Now would I disobey and order G G...…...Never...…..now interpret and order to my needs?:rolleyes:

Badger glad you , Chris, and Glad made your way here.
Pours a mug of tea for the sailor. "A new mug for you, sir." He smiles, "feeling any better today?"

Oh good, we are back to the China Pearl Inn. I really never felt comfortable in the Chinal Pearl Inn. :D

A tad bit better Glad managed to walk a bit today outside. Way to hot but just to be outside, take a way to short walk, more like a halting ramble. My surgeon wants me to walk but only 30 mins sitting before moving about. I feel like a human yo-yo. :eek:

A tad bit better Glad managed to walk a bit today outside. Way to hot but just to be outside, take a way to short walk, more like a halting ramble. My surgeon wants me to walk but only 30 mins sitting before moving about. I feel like a human yo-yo. :eek:
That makes sense to be able to go out is nice I'm sure.

Hey sf I didn't either though you had the most posts and I had the third most posts in the last thread so it obviously didn't stop us from posting ;)

That is a lot of up and downing. Hard to do anything if you have to jump up constantly. But, if that is what it takes to get better.....

That makes sense to be able to go out is nice I'm sure.

Hey sf I didn't either though you had the most posts and I had the third most posts in the last thread so it obviously didn't stop us from posting ;)

Well we did say early on that we wanted to get to the move as fast as possible, I think we accomplished that. :D

I crawl out of bed to see 3 other girls still crashed on the floor. Yesterday’s hen warm up for Lt HSG was amazing and us girls really painted the town red and that stripper was amazing! Somehow I’ve found my way to the next incarnation of the inn. I hear someone in the real world running down the stairs and it sounds like a herd of African Elephants. I glance over at Sal who’s dying and I suddenly remember seven of us girls are playing cricket on Saturday!

CG, do you have anywhere I can crawl to and sleep for a year? NEVER AGAIN!

It was hot last night so I ran the air conditioner. When I got up this morning, there was a lizard sitting on my floor right in front of the ac in a sun lit spot. Seems like a smart move to me, stay warm but cool at the same time. I walked toward the lizard and, of course, it began to run. I was glad to see it was running toward the door. I opened the door and the lizard ran out. It will be interesting to see if it stays out or comes back.

It was hot last night so I ran the air conditioner. When I got up this morning, there was a lizard sitting on my floor right in front of the ac in a sun lit spot. Seems like a smart move to me, stay warm but cool at the same time. I walked toward the lizard and, of course, it began to run. I was glad to see it was running toward the door. I opened the door and the lizard ran out. It will be interesting to see if it stays out or comes back.

It's time to admit you live in a zoo.

Scratching and thumping sounds emanate from under the bar for some time followed by the sound of small land slide then...

:heart:Uggg:rose:

Tah daaah! Hiya everybody!:rose: Hi new old inn :D

*reaches into the cabinet under the bar and pulls out a big blue bottle;)*

Hi Uggg you made it. :)

Yup:D. wont be posting much today though.

This is my last day of slow internet then I'm free again:)

Though the elections here don't happen for another 12 days so I'm still going to be mad busy at work for a while yet.:(

Uggg:rose:

I crawl out of bed to see 3 other girls still crashed on the floor. Yesterday’s hen warm up for Lt HSG was amazing and us girls really painted the town red and that stripper was amazing! Somehow I’ve found my way to the next incarnation of the inn. I hear someone in the real world running down the stairs and it sounds like a herd of African Elephants. I glance over at Sal who’s dying and I suddenly remember seven of us girls are playing cricket on Saturday!

CG, do you have anywhere I can crawl to and sleep for a year? NEVER AGAIN!

You can crawl up the stairs Robyn and use the room next to G G's. Some how that NEVER AGAIN! vow always seems to get broken.

S F it kind of break even as I do not feel like doing much. ;) Ah S F I seem you have an animal attraction for lizards. :rolleyes:

Uggg lets start with just a wee bit smaller bottle of gin.;)

Chris I see you are Jonny on the spot as usual.

Yup:D. wont be posting much today though.

This is my last day of slow internet then I'm free again:)

Though the elections here don't happen for another 12 days so I'm still going to be mad busy at work for a while yet.:(

Uggg:rose:

Keep you out of mischief then :D

Uggg lets start with just a wee bit smaller bottle of gin.;)

*hisses angrily at the boss wolf but eventually accepts his authority*

*puts the big blue bottle back under the bar and gets out another that is just a smidgen smaller.*

*takes a big swig and looks around defiantly* :mad:

Back