Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Old 02-16-2019, 03:41 PM   #326
Dribble
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinkster View Post
Tell me what doesn't have to do with illegal immigration.

Pull your head out of your ass, so you can see more clearly. Or get a glassectomy.
What do drugs have to do w illegal immigration? Enlighten me frontliner.

You dont want illegals...dont hire them. You dont want drugs...stop buying them. Both exist because of the economics.

Old 02-16-2019, 03:47 PM   #327
SgtSpiderMan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I don't live there.
Last I heard on the news, Canada was pissed at us, because the illegals tramping through the US, were going into Canada.
I know of no crisis on the northern border.
There is one down here.
Is 50,000 illegal getting arrested per month a crisis, or not?
Beyond the 50,000, how many are not caught?
Out of the ones caught and released, and not caught at all, how many are murderers, rapists, thieves, and gang members?
How many tons of drugs come across the border each month, that are not stopped?
How many people overdose each month from drugs smuggled across the southern border.

If you don't ask these questions, you are stupid, and an open borders person, and don't care if Americans, and illegals get killed.

More questions you can't and won't answer.
Your mind, what there is of it, is closed.
Have a day.
If you donít care if American citizens live or die you canít complain about allegedly dangerous people coming into the country.

Old 02-16-2019, 03:48 PM   #328
Klinkster
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowslinger64 View Post
Oh no.... you have to provide proof behind your opinions. That's how it works...otherwise, we're going by your opinion only, which has been shown to be inaccurate.
You have not provided any proof of anything you have stated.
You have not answered ONE question either.

On that note, I have better things to do, than put up with your ignorant groupthink for the day.
Insult I way....and adios dungroller.
Adios to el pedo too.

Old 02-16-2019, 03:51 PM   #329
cowslinger64
Literotica Guru

Quote:

On that note, I have better things to do, than put up with your ignorant groupthink for the day.
Adios to el pedo too.
Of course I did.. You cannot read and comprehend.

You're the dumbest of the query alts.

Pussy.

Old 02-16-2019, 03:51 PM   #330
Dribble
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Adios to el pedo too.
Well hopefully the better things to do include going to school. Education can be your friend.

Old 02-16-2019, 04:00 PM   #331
girlsmiley
catastrophe

Quote:
Excellent... give a bunch of minimum wage guards guns and the authority to shoot people.

That's as bad as you having a gun.

Guns for everyone!! Why not arm the students too?????
Students, adults... doesnít really matter, does it?

I have a question. How old does a person have to be to buy a gun?

Perhaps the answer to all of this crap lies with kids.

Old 02-16-2019, 04:05 PM   #332
cowslinger64
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsmiley View Post
Students, adults... doesnít really matter, does it?

I have a question. How old does a person have to be to buy a gun?

Perhaps the answer to all of this crap lies with kids.
https://lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-l...n/minimum-age/

Too many variables to say a specific age. Often 18, but not always. Depends on the state and/or federal law.

The answer is NOT building a wall. And if you wanna piss off a bunch of the rwcj, mention ANY SORT of gun control.

Old 02-16-2019, 04:06 PM   #333
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru

Let's correct these lies.

He rode in with the WH and both Houses of Congress, a R Party which has done nothing but roll over for him, and his very own channel blasting his lies and propaganda 24/7. Yes, Fox, which last I checked is the #1 watched network. Democrats were completely out of power. Oh, and he was handed an excellent economy by his predecessor. No Prez in recent memory has had more handed to him to do whatever he wanted.

The idea that he's faced massive "resistance" is pure propaganda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisArpy View Post
Trump has legitimately accomplished MORE in his first 2 years than any other President in modern US history. And he's done it in the face of resistance, threats, legal challenges, and a hostile political ideology which has assumed control over the media and social networks.

Yet there you go calling him nasty names and bitching about his efforts as President without considering or mentioning any of that.

Old 02-16-2019, 04:07 PM   #334
girlsmiley
catastrophe

I donít know what you guys have in place at the moment, but I was thinking that to be able to own a gun you should have to apply for one from the age of 16 when you are still at school. Like a drivers licence, but through the school system. If guns are going to be around I think there should be a class. I donít know about you guys, but it seems to me that a lot of your students have their heads screwed on and would be able to identify and point out if they thought a person shouldnít have a license and bring it to the attention of their teachers of said gun class. Just a thought.

Old 02-16-2019, 04:08 PM   #335
Dribble
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Too many variables to say a specific age. Often 18, but not always. Depends on the state and/or federal law.

The answer is NOT building a wall. And if you wanna piss off a bunch of the rwcj, mention ANY SORT of gun control.
Didn't Donald sign an order prohibiting bump stocks? That had to hurt. Next comes large capacity magazines.

Old 02-16-2019, 04:11 PM   #336
girlsmiley
catastrophe

Quote:

Would they care if kids were educated about guns and learned gun safety and how to be respectful and responsible with their weapons? A process, but a fair one for everyone

Old 02-16-2019, 04:19 PM   #337
Wrong Element
Gibbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisArpy View Post

This isn't about "the wall" it's possibly about the entire constitutionality of a law which has been in place and being used since 1976. Either the law is constitutional or it isn't. If it is, then Trump has the power and authority to declare the emergency and reallocate the funds. If it isn't, we're in a world of butt hurt all across the political spectrum.

You and Vette keep saying, "Hey, it's been used all these times before and no one ever complained." But has it ever been used in this current context: to reallocate federal spending in a situation where Congress has clearly said "Nope?"

We don't yet have one-man government, however much you all might prefer that in the Trump era.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Old 02-16-2019, 04:23 PM   #338
cowslinger64
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Would they care if kids were educated about guns and learned gun safety and how to be respectful and responsible with their weapons? A process, but a fair one for everyone
We have hunter safety programs in place, I'm not sure but believe they're only mandatory when buying hunting licenses.

I'm not at all anti-gun or anti-hunting, I've done a lot of hunting. My snarky comment really wasn't about guns, but the ridiculous things klinkster keeps coming up with.

I do not think it ever good to have kids with guns or weapons in school, and any armed guards would probably be paid nothing, because God forbid we spend anything for public education.. tho we have money to throw in the garbage for a fuckin wall.

We're so divided in this country, seems there just aren't any easy answers.

Old 02-16-2019, 04:32 PM   #339
girlsmiley
catastrophe

Quote:
We have hunter safety programs in place, I'm not sure but believe they're only mandatory when buying hunting licenses.

I'm not at all anti-gun or anti-hunting, I've done a lot of hunting. My snarky comment really wasn't about guns, but the ridiculous things klinkster keeps coming up with.

I do not think it ever good to have kids with guns or weapons in school, and any armed guards would probably be paid nothing, because God forbid we spend anything for public education.. tho we have money to throw in the garbage for a fuckin wall.

We're so divided in this country, seems there just aren't any easy answers.
No, not for hunting or fishing or anything like that. I can buy a fishing licence for $7. No, what Iím saying is that all the kids who want a gun license at the age of 16 should apply for one like a motor vehicle license or a bike license. That way, by the time theyíre 18 and old enough to have an unrestricted licence and have been through a proper, rigorous licensing system, they can then advance on and own a gun.

I think the kids over there would agree with that process because they donít want guns falling into the hands of the wrong people and know that education actually helps in the overall scheme of things. Adults, not so much.

Old 02-16-2019, 04:37 PM   #340
zipman
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong Element View Post
You and Vette keep saying, "Hey, it's been used all these times before and no one ever complained." But has it ever been used in this current context: to reallocate federal spending in a situation where Congress has clearly said "Nope?"

We don't yet have one-man government, however much you all might prefer that in the Trump era.
And it isn't even a national emergency as Trump himself admitted.

And he's not "fulfilling a campaign promise" since that promise was that Mexico was going to pay for it. Not that he would do an end run around congress to make the American taxpayers pay for it.

And it goes against the assessment of the intelligence community of the threat.

And it won't stop hard drugs from coming into this country as that happens at ports of entry.

And there aren't terrorists flooding across the southern border.

But hey, that won't stop the mouth breathers from supporting it.

Old 02-16-2019, 05:02 PM   #341
akatrex
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dribble View Post

You dont want illegals...dont hire them. You dont want drugs...stop buying them. Both exist because of the economics.
DOJ: 26% of Federal Prisoners Are Illegal Aliens

https://cis.org/Huennekens/DOJ-26-Fe...ers-Are-Aliens

Old 02-16-2019, 05:23 PM   #342
bellisarius
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatrex View Post
DOJ: 26% of Federal Prisoners Are Illegal Aliens

https://cis.org/Huennekens/DOJ-26-Fe...ers-Are-Aliens
Averaged out the numbers are almost the same for State and County prisoners. This represents a HUGE burden to the taxpayer.

Most of the serious illegal drugs, such as fentanyl, are coming in over the Southern border. Originally that particular drug was manufactured in China, imported to Mexico, and then smuggled across the border. Now that the Chinese have placed fentanyl on the 'restricted' list the cartels are cranking up their own production facilities.

Old 02-16-2019, 05:53 PM   #343
zipman
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellisarius View Post
Averaged out the numbers are almost the same for State and County prisoners. This represents a HUGE burden to the taxpayer.

Most of the serious illegal drugs, such as fentanyl, are coming in over the Southern border. Originally that particular drug was manufactured in China, imported to Mexico, and then smuggled across the border. Now that the Chinese have placed fentanyl on the 'restricted' list the cartels are cranking up their own production facilities.
Except that people don't carry it across the border, it is shipped through ports of entry.

But hey, why let facts get in your way now?

Old 02-16-2019, 05:58 PM   #344
Ann_Tagonist
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipman View Post
Except that people don't carry it across the border, it is shipped through ports of entry.

But hey, why let facts get in your way now?
Oh...are you in the business?

Old 02-16-2019, 06:01 PM   #345
girlsmiley
catastrophe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann_Tagonist View Post
Oh...are you in the business?
I thought it was common knowledge.

Old 02-16-2019, 06:03 PM   #346
Ann_Tagonist
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I thought it was common knowledge.
There's no such thing.

Old 02-16-2019, 06:58 PM   #347
girlsmiley
catastrophe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann_Tagonist View Post
There's no such thing.
Of course there is.

Old 02-16-2019, 07:02 PM   #348
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dribble View Post

When I hear about drugs being smuggled across the southern border, I imagine what the reaction would be if it was cheap Mexican guns instead, or cheap Mexican dairy products.

Old 02-16-2019, 07:07 PM   #349
Hal9000_
Literotica Guru

"
Only 5% of all containers shipped to US ports are physically inspected. That figure is estimated to be lower in Europe! And people wonder why weíre having trouble eliminating drug trafficking! "

https://www.icontainers.com/us/2016/...are-inspected/

Old 02-16-2019, 07:08 PM   #350
Matthew Craig
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
When I hear about drugs being smuggled across the southern border, I imagine what the reaction would be if it was cheap Mexican guns instead, or cheap Mexican dairy products.
Or those gummy bears made from dirty Mexican water that give you the shits.