Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Site News & Tech Support > Lit Tech Support

Old 09-12-2018, 12:29 PM   #51
driv2u2
Virgin

Search

Only search one category now as unable to tick more than one , progress indeed . No answers on this thread now so I guess it's suck it and whistle . Probably a guy in a office somewhere patting himself on back , our companies full of them.

Old 10-22-2018, 02:02 AM   #52
mssandcbl01
Virgin

Question literorica searc not working properly on a new computer

I am having difficulty using the search function on a new computer - it is working fine on my old one
Just accessing the stories works fine and as normal but when I go to search I get the following - see attachment.

It works fine on an ipad and does not work for me on my windows 10 computer - I am assuming it is missing something - can you help?

Last edited by Manu : 10-22-2018 at 08:17 AM.

Old 10-22-2018, 08:18 AM   #53
Manu
Just A Lonely 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssandcbl01 View Post
I am having difficulty using the search function on a new computer - it is working fine on my old one
Just accessing the stories works fine and as normal but when I go to search I get the following - see attachment.

It works fine on an ipad and does not work for me on my windows 10 computer - I am assuming it is missing something - can you help?
Sorry about the issue. Can you let me know what browser you are using? I am not able to re-create the issue here yet, so I need to get more info on the browser to try to figure out what might be causing it.

Thank you very much!
ee1

Old 12-04-2018, 01:18 PM   #54
Hotcappucino
Literotica Guru

Like the new interface in general

Especially the icons that indicate the rating, favorites, etc.

One nit-picky thing is that I wish the number of results returned from the search appeared at the top instead of the very end of the page (or maybe in addition to). Then I wouldn't have to scroll down to the very bottom to see how many stories were hit.

Old 01-12-2019, 08:29 PM   #55
silkstockingslover
Really Experienced

Hey
New author page flaw is the date sent in is never changed when released.

This skews stories especially like illustrated which take a long time and a few stories could be released in between release dates.

Old 02-03-2019, 02:28 PM   #56
Past_Regrets
Virgin

Win 10 with IE11 can't even open the advanced search drop down.

Old 02-15-2019, 10:08 PM   #57
Livetoplay
Virgin

My profile

Hi, l'm having trouble editing my profile. All links to edit my profile take me to the edit password and email page. Has anyone else had this issue?

Old 02-16-2019, 08:42 AM   #58
tonyatll
Virgin

Advanced Search

Advanced search, wont open/work.

Everything worked fine when last on here in December.

Am running Windows 8.1 with IE11. When I click advanced search it puts a small black cross over the gearwheel symbol and nothing opens!

Not sure what is wrong, could be the site or something due to Windows updates since last here needs tweaking.

Anyone got any idea's as not having any problems on any other sites I use ????

Old 02-16-2019, 01:10 PM   #59
Manu
Just A Lonely 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyatll View Post
Advanced search, wont open/work.

Everything worked fine when last on here in December.

Am running Windows 8.1 with IE11. When I click advanced search it puts a small black cross over the gearwheel symbol and nothing opens!

Not sure what is wrong, could be the site or something due to Windows updates since last here needs tweaking.

Anyone got any idea's as not having any problems on any other sites I use ????

You are right, this is a bug and likely a recent one related to some IE update. As a result of your report, we are working on it now.

Thank you for reporting it, we did not catch this one until you mentioned it.
ee1

Old 03-17-2019, 12:41 AM   #60
HeyAll
Literotica Guru

On a more positive note, I'm quickly getting used to the New Panel, both in terms of Activities updates and story performance. I have to admit I hated it at first and loved the old one.

It's growing on me now. Especially the ability the zero-in on a new story with the search function and just focus on that. It's convenient. : )

Old 03-21-2019, 09:17 AM   #61
ima_milkwood
Virgin

Issues changing my email address

I don't get on the site much, and just decided to start writing stories and post them recently! The original email addy that I used to sign up with I no longer have access to. For a little over a week now I have been trying to change my contact email on the site thru the options tab, but I never receive a confirmation email even though it says it is sent! ? Can I get a little help over here?