Cost of gambling

Vanessa jumped at the sound of his voice and spun around before backing away from the balcony. She glance down to the tray he was holding in his hands, she blushed as her stomach growled again . She quietly made her way to the tray, bitting her lower lip as it smelled so delicious not mention beautiful: " I did not even realized i fell asleep till i woke up this morning..." *She gladly sat down and began tasting and moaning at the flavors of the food, slolwy devouring everything. She blushed as she realized she had eaten everything that was made for her. She never got to eat this good at her apartment or even at Vicky's place as they never offered her anything though they sure ask for cash and other favors which often put her financial strain.

She turn to ask something as she blushed seeing him strip down: " dresses? sample dresses...what do you mean? " *She was used to just buy them at stores ,therefore she was not sure what he meant by that* " cake? ooohhhhh...that....this Saturday!? as in this weekend? I'm not reli.." *she lowered her gaze* "....gious..you were married before? wont this cause issue with your ex? "

Vanessa gasps as she realized she was staring at him, she quickly turn away turning beet red. She turn her back to him as she tried to drink down her O.j and end up chocking on it. Coughing hard as it went the wrong way,she desperately tried to recompose herself and was failing miserably as she was turning red as she was coughing loudly. *
 
Vanessa side glance nervously: " I'm sorry for your loss..." *A part of her wondered if he caused the crash but she was not about to ask that to him. she looked at him genuinely surprised at his reply as she expected him to ravage her like a mad man. She sighed in relief as she had some time given by him. She could not help but smile at his statement of needing sleep by a woman. She slipped in bed at his side while still placing some distance between them to be careful.

She leaned back against the pillows and said with a smirk: " If we end up divorce, i want this bed or a perfect replica...its the first night in my life that, i actually slept the whole night without a bed cracking or a matress that resulted in morning pains " *She nodded to herself* " I would carry it on my back on my way to my crummy apartment. "

She yawned as she felt so full and relax in their bed as she was still tired from her normal chaotic life. She glance at him: " what is going to happen to my apartment and everything i own...Sure most is to be thrown but there are still things, i was to keep..."
 
Vanessa tense up sensing the only way out would be her death and his last wife seem to have met her maker sooner than she intended as he seem to be angry at her. She glance at him as he lay his hand on her arm as he gave her, his word which calmed her down. She somehow knew he was a man of his word. She approached him and sat beside him not wanting to be difficult. She followed his gaze and turn beet red, and paled at his statement as he mention anal. She fought the urge to run: "wh...what? what you mean...anal? you never said anything about that....not that i want oral...i mean...isn't it against your religion doing anal or something..." *She was sure she sounded crazy by her own blabbering but she could not help herself. She tried to calm down: " its not i dont wanna be a good wife...look...i never done this stuff and i...dont know you and now...i feel like i am about to do a sin that will land me in hell or something "
 
Vanessa eyes widen as he firmly grabbed her neck, gasping as he easily position her under him. She instinctively struggled against him as he slide over her, shaking her head as he parted her legs open. She paled at his statement, desperately tried to push him off which was impossible. She whelped as he firmly restrained her:" nooooo, please....I'm sorry...please don't. ..."

She paled as she felt the head of her husband huge cock against her tight Virgin ass. She cried out,begging him to stop in hope he release her. Her eyes bulged out as she felt him finally force the head in her ass making her scream at the top of her lungs.

She shut her eyes as he pushed her head on the pillow before feeling him push deeper in her ass. Her tears soaking her pillow as she felt him force her take more of his enormous cock in her ass. She thought he kill her with his anaconda cock which tightly fit her ass. He was barely a quarter of his length in her ass as he felt resistance due to his girth. Though it felt terrifying and cull for his young wife, for him it felt almost like a hymen to claim of their night of union as a married couple.
 
Venessa dug her fingers into the pillow as he pushed deeper in her asshole as she shut her eyes as her screams were muffled by the pillow, She struggled to break free as he said " One last push" as she could not imagine any more inches filling her ass. She screamed at the top of her voice as he force her to take the last inches of his huge cock. She quickly try to catch her breathe as hew slowly withdrew from her ass only to scream in agony as he ram it back in her ass. She lay under him helplessly, crying as she rewarded every thrust with a painful cry.

She drop her head down, pressing her forehead on the pillow making helpless cries as he continued to thrust as her cheeks were wet from her tears. His cock stain with blood as he deflowered her asshole for the first time. She clung to the pillow helplessly as the friction from his thrust brought fresh tears to her eyes, she did not dare struggle to break free. She was sobbing , whelping with her husband thrusts in her dry ass...

She never imagine he would take her anally , she pray he came soon in home he be done after cumming inside her ass. She clung to the pillow for support as she bite down her lower lip trying muffle her own painful cries.
 
Vanessa was too weak to struggle after an hour of her insatiable husband continued pounding in and out of her ass. She clung to the pillows for support as she was to afraid to upset him any further after she displeased her husband.

She felt to full as her husband came in her ass multiple times. Now her asshole felt full of his cum, a reminder she was his property.

She wince as he withdrew and pushed his enormous cock back in her sore ass. She collapse under him while he continued pumping in and out her ass, sobbing till he finally withdrew from her ass. She gulped as he made it clear he did not want a mess on their sheet.

With some difficulty, she slip out of their bed and followed after her husband into the washroom.. she glance down and notice trace of blood on his cock and balls as proof he deflowered her ass. She reluctantly followed after her husband.
 
Last edited:
Vanessa did not dare argue as she followed him inside the stall, she washed herself to take off his scent off her body. She found the water to be a cleansing tool,removing his scent on her. Her way to feel freedom from her situation as he was marking her with his seed. She felt odd as he dried her off as if she was a child or his doll. She looked up as he mentioned he had something for her which was honestlly suprising as he did not seem the type to give gifts. She paled at the sight of the collar, reconizing it right away, she honestly wanted to object but did not dare. She fought the urge to run away and raised her hair obediently.

She winced as he closed it around her neck, it felt like a physical blow as he stated she was now his property, physically as well as legally. A shiver ran down her spine as he reminded her she had no say anymore as she belong to him. She lowered her gaze, her lips trembling , she avoided eye contact a moment as she turn away and headed to their bed. She quietly slip in the bed, gasping as he suddenly pull her to him. She did not dare pull away from his hold on her body,she bit down the urge to whimper. She shivered as he promised she be happy with him some day. She finally fell asleep from exhaustion.

Vanessa slowly woke up and glance back to find hm asleep... she quietly tried remove his hands off her delicately to try and place some distance between them without waking him up. She pray he would not wake up as she tried slide out of their bed without waking him up...
 
Vanessa hated how controoling he was as she had to make an excuse to get out of bed. She went to washroom to do her business and wash her face as she tried to digest what had just happen to her. She end up taking a shower and tried to scrub his scent off her, till her skin turn red as the boiling water ran over her skin. She end up crumbling at the bottom and burst into tears as she had a taste of what she sibnged up for as a life sentence. It was terrifying as she knew, she was now his woman, she ran her hand over the collar as it was a reminder she was his property for life.

She quietly made her way into room to find something to wear, she slip into her beautiful in a white silk gown. She made her way to the balcony and looked out and even under her feet. She knew, she could simply jump off to her death but refuse to have him win in such a fashion. She closed as she enjoyed feeling the wind blow threw her hair, trying to think of a way to escape this life with him. She ran her shaky hands over her stomach as she shivered from fear at the idea of carrying his child. She knew she would need to run away before he knock her up or he would make her life impossible especially legally.

She jumped at the sound of his voice, she looked back with both fear and hatred , she glared at his statement of her being replaceable. She slowly walk back slowly, reluctantly slipping of of the nightgown. She stood before him, naked as she ran her hands over her arms nervously. She glanced behind him, wishing she could simply run out of the door but she was pretty sure it was locked.
 
Vanessa jumped as he raised his voice to her, climbing in their bed quickly as she did not want him upset. She gasps as he pulled her to him: " i didn't ....say that...this....is new...to me..." *she was a bit shock he thrust her or any woman with his credit card as she was not used to be spoiled. She looked up startled as he rolled on top of her, she instinctively tried to pull back. Gasping loudly as he began to taste her nipple , she barel registered what he had said as she was blushing and her heart was pounding. She threw back her head as she scream in agony as he thrusted into her pussy, She look up in tears trying to push him off, crying as her innocence stain his cock and balls as proof she was now his woman.
 
Vanessa pushed against his chest which was as useful as pushing against a brick wall. Every thrusts was rewarded with a sharp painful cry, tears running down her cheeks as he held her down firmly . She cried out each time the head of his cock hit her cervix hard, the friction of his thick , enormous cock brought fresh tears to her eyes. She instinctively tried slid off his cock as she was so sore, gasps as he slap her for the first time.

She looked up in tears, paling at his statement, she lowered her gaze as he offered to end it. She looked up at him horrified, raged filled her as she found out of Vicky revelation. She wanted kill Vicky for the first time for endangering her sisters. She wince as he reposition her, whelps as he open her wider as she look up helplessly in tears knowing what was coming...

She let out sharp painfully cries with each of her husband powerful thrusts, looking away, her cheek soak in tears as he showed her pussy no mercy. Crying knowing she was now his property and expected bear him children as a good young fertile wife. Crying as he seem to endlessly pound her sore pussy, she fear never be able walk again from his intense pounding..
 
Vanessa bite down her lip trying to bare his demanding thrust, crying under him as herher pussy was sore from the powerful thrusts. She screamed as he hit her cervix hard as he emptied his endless load inside her pussy. Her eyes widen as he pushed his tongue in her mouth, till he finally withdrew. She turn away, shaking like a leaf, dripping of cum ,whimpering softly. She was shaking as he spoke .

She looked back but did not lash out, she replied in a shaky voice: " I'll stay and be your wife and bare your children on condition you stay away from my sisters and you dont allow any harm comes to them by anyone or shape and form..." *She was telling herself she would sacrifice herself for her sisters.*

She did not not want such a life but it was a small price to pay for her sisters protection. Unlike Vicky's family, Vanessa would sacrifice herself for her family. A good trait for the mother of his children : " You broke your promise to keep my virginity for Saturday...you owe me their protection"
 
Vanessa was not ruled by her emotion: " i am not making demands, i am simply asking you dont bring them your world, that they be off limits. I will not kill Vicky so that i be tied down to murder. What you do to Vicky is none of my business. I am only asking you be fair at some degree to have broken your promise to be as my husband..."

She gasps as he drag her to him by her ankle,blushing as she was now much closer to him: " I simply asking you be fair to your wife at a certain level...after all you did break your word as a man "

"i just want them to have the normal life, i was robbed off thanks you their depravity. I dont want you or your man in contact with my sisters...i want them left alone to live their lives. They are the only family, i have left"
 
Vanessa wince as his statement as if it was a physical blow, she quietly whispered"sorry"

She reluctently followed after him not daring defy him as she quickly got things prepared to wash her husband, it felt odd as it was not what she imagined her life to be with a man, especially her husband. She haed how he easily used her sisters to black mail her to comply. She nodded quietly as she stood before him: " Is it not enough for me to accept being with you?"

She did not want him always use it against her, already knowing sooner or later she be the mother of their child. She ran her hand over her belly unconciously*
 
Vanessa saw no point in fighting as she could not escape this place he owned and only end up making matters worse. She gasps as he pulled her on his lap feeling like a child as he was also much bigger than her. She gulped at the information but instead of being in awe it terrified her, she realize it be almost impossible to escape from her now husband. He had enough connetion to find her around the world and she knew if she tried to run away, she only have one chance as he probably lock her in their home. she glance at him at the mention of people that he killed.

she blinked confused: " Appointment? what kind of appointment? " *she looked up nervously as he wanted to show something to her, fearing it be a dead body . The situation almost felt hopeless as he seem to have a hand in all matter. She shivered at the idea of being his woman for the rest of her life*
 
Vanessa gulps as she realize he was serious about getting her pregnant: " now? i mean...so soon? " She slowly got up as she glance at him nervously: " You dont need to do all that...i mean..we...can...do it later...i am sure you rather...do something else than show me around your house..." *She rolled her eyes : " I already said i be staying...you do not need to get paranoid..."

She was annoyed as he was a little to alert at the possibility that she would run away from him if given a chance. She knew it almost be impossible as he was so connected and she doubted he let her go especially if she was with child, his heir. She shivered at the idea of ending up pregnant so soon with his child. She hesitated before looking at him: " I...was ...wondering if...we could wait on having a child...i be honest, the idea of being a mother is terrifying to me...its not like i ever had a female influence in my life. The idea my mistake as a mother can result in screwing up a life makes me uneasy..."
 
Vanes instinctively back away from him only to remember there was no escape from her husband.she lowered her gaze sensing he was displeased by her request, wishing she could sink into the wall. She wince as he grab hold of her and painfully raised her wrists above her head.

She whelp as he parted her legs with his knee, whimpering knowing he was angry with her. She looks up at him frighten as he raised his voice at her.

She paled at his detail explanation of her duty and the cost of its failure as his woman. The idea terrified her as it might be the only thing that could keep her alive. She hate as he remind her she had no say even of her own body.


She coughed as he released her neck but before she realized and could struggle, she screamed in pain as he thrusted inside her.
 
Vanes let out a scream as he drop her on his cock, his thrust rewarded with painful cries as he showed her mercy. She tried to clung on to him and only end up having him thrust up into her sore pussy. She buried her face in his neck, crying as he pounded in and out of her pussy like a madman.

She gasps as he came inside her once more, she sob believing she was probably already with his child. She almost crumbled on the ground as her pussy was sore and her legs weak. She was to weak to struggle as he began to wash both of them, she could not even keep eye contact with her husband.

She jumped up as he raised his voice, she went to the bedroom once she wrap herself in a towel and did as she was told. She slip in a black skirt and pink blouse. Picking one of the black bikini as there was no full swimsuit.
 
Vanes looks up at her husband as he kissed her forehead which was both odd and comforting. She watched him leave feeling a bit vulnerable as the doctor drew her attention. She sat down before the doctor as she answered her health history question and now present physical situation.

She went and lay on the chair and allowed herself be examine. She relaxed as they done a few blood tests and spoke of being on the premeditation. She accept, signing papers before asking about her husband health

She slowly nodded before leaving the office an follow the men and ask they bring her to see her husband.
 
Vanessa looked at the men and her husband nervously as she was unused to such presence which was quite intimidating. She noticed the man stare but avoided full eye contact, last thing she needed was her husband start a fight.

She sat in his lap as she handed the things over to him, she glance at the men nervously feeling out of place. He glance back at her husband to see if he disapprove of contact before accepting the young man's arm. Just as she was about to leave, she turn to her husband and replied :" I would like to speak to you privately afterwards, if that is possible..."

Once her husband nodded , she followed the young man to the kitchen but had lost her appetite, she quietly sat down lost in her thoughts*
 
Vanessa looked at Jon and cookie unsure. She had never eaten fish before in her life. She smiled : " I'm willing try anything once but I don't wanna eat too much ...after all, I be eating later..."

She wondered if she be having her meals with Robert every night like a regular couple and she needed ask things to him.

It's was oddly nice to be with other people than Robert and Jon seem like a nice man as she also found him to be attractive. She was never gonna admit it as she knew, she was Roberts property.
 
Last edited:
Vanessa handed him a slice before tasting the salmon, sh smiled as the flavor Burts into her mouth. She moaned as she took another bit:" it's delicious"

She almost choke on the salmon as he asked the question. She wondered if he was baited her before snitching her out to her husband. She looks up at him uncomfortable at him before forcing a smile.

She practically whispered as she shrugged :" I guess...this is....different..."
 
She stared back in shock " it's the what?!" She could not believe it was so soon, she honestly wanted to cry.she quickly recomposed herself as she felt drained : "don't matter"

She stood up :" I'm his property ..." She showed her collar before heading to their room feeling hopeless.she heading to her room m like a zombie
 
Vanessa looked down at her shaky hands, confused and freaked as she felt a part of her was lost. She sat down on their bed as she look down at her hands: " you said the others....failed ...." *She took the paper she had in her hands and toss it at his feet* " I take it...you doNE this...to all others...."

Vanessa finally look at him:" I came to the conclusion your either sterile or need an operation to fix your reproduction organ vessels"

She stood up as she look at him, indifferent he might kill her for suggesting he was impotent :" I take it, this is the part you get mad and kill me before returning to your vision circle"

She sighed:" so either get operated or adopt after you kill me...cause I am not gonna Bullshit ya and delay the inevitable just to buy myself time to stay at your side..." * unlike the other women, she rater go straight to the truth"
 
Last edited:
Vanessa collapse under him, coughing :" I didn't intent to assault you. I'm sorry"

She looked up at him: " I am not trying be defiant to you, I was just honest since you seem to desire having children...it's all ...nothing else"

She looked up at him :" I said I be with you and I was just being an honest partner. After all, would it not be at my gain to not have your children?"
 
Back
Top