I Need to Make Sure My Quotation is Correct.

Unfortunately, that reference won't open for anyone but you.
 
I need to make sure my quotation is correct. Read this draft. I was told to make sure my punctuation is inside quotation marks. I need to make sure I didn't skip any quotes. DON'T give me story feedback at all. DO give feedback on the quotation marks. Please reply.
https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/edit/1706893/preview.

We can't see that. You'll need to paste a section of the quotations in your post so we can see it and comment on it.
 
I Need to Make Sure My Quotation is Correct Reply.

Here's a public viewable link. Now tell me if the quotation is correct.

https://***************/document/d/1GuwsSQitUb6XnIj3IE84gVPBNTyykFNVFQVp7nrqGTw/edit?usp=sharing
 
There were mistakes down the line, for instance:

This is wrong.

"Hello." he said.

This is right.

"Hello," he said.

You started iff correctly but the grammar became inconsistent towards the middle
 
Also, your paragraphs bunch up. Dialogue and paragraphs should be seperated to make it easier to read.
 
Your tenses are inconsistent - you shift from present tense to past tense in consecutive sentences, and back again. Your use of & # and numerals instead of words is poor practice and becomes very intrusive. As a consequence, it became unreadable fast.

I'd suggest find an editor to go through the text closely. Correct use of quotations is only one the problems with this material, you have many other things to fix. An editorial committee in this thread is the last thing you need, I'd have thought.
 
Back
Top