Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I am worn out....

Kitchen is so clean you could eat off the floors. Living room and bed room are spotless, will wait to clean the bathroom tomorrow. Maybe. lol

IACT I really need to get laid....

ICT I am worn out....

Kitchen is so clean you could eat off the floors. Living room and bed room are spotless, will wait to clean the bathroom tomorrow. Maybe. lol

IACT I really need to get laid....

ICT my first thought was ...if he's that good at cleaning there's an arrangement to be made here. :D. Lol

ICT I love this Writing.com challenge: It's got me writing a good story AND a short naughty one :devil:

ICT my indecision in this matter is driving me crazy... I feel like I have a little devil on one shoulder and a little goody-two-shoes angel on the other.

ICT... Can't stop thinking about fucking. Yesterday I masturbated three times. Do I have a problem, because my wife is not wanting any part of that.

also ICT... wanting to get to a swingers party, but don't know how to get invited or how to go about asking? Love to be in a grocery store and be asked by a couple.:D

ICT I'm thinking about his body, I mean he does look good naked. :rolleyes:

ICT He dresses well too.

ICT It was one of the things that turned me on about him. :eek:

ICT the following is one of those things I continue to work on...

“It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self love deficit.”
— Eartha Kitt (via thatkindofwoman)

ICT the following is one of those things I continue to work on...

“It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self love deficit.”
— Eartha Kitt (via thatkindofwoman)

ICT I want to lick those lips.

ICT It doesn't matter which one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back