Back after a 4 month break

First time poster on your thread, have to say, you look delicious!
Yummmmy
Makes me wish I had paid more attention in Astrology ;)

I'm glad that you chose to post feedback. Feedback always encourages me to continue posting more pics.



You are pleasing me a lot! As much as I want to please you!:devil:

You are so naughty!!!



I wanna spank that!

Would you? What makes you think that Master would permit such a thing? :p
 
Hello and welcome back. lovely pics. what a great full moon you have. cant wait to see more. I would love to be you daddy. Thanks
 
For my baby!

Daddy, I have so many naughty things I could say about your bump! But I will keep it in our private conversations instead. I don't want to kiss and tell either. But just let me say, that you are the sexiest, most handsome, loving and supportive Master I have ever had. I see no reason to ever look further. You are the ONE.
 
Last edited:
Hello and welcome back. lovely pics. what a great full moon you have. cant wait to see more. I would love to be you daddy. Thanks

Thank you so much! I appreciate your compliments. Keep your eyes peeled. I try to keep the thread updated with new pics every day until I run out of ideas. Yes, my Daddy is lucky I suppose.



You must think that you are AWFULLY lucky!!



But naughty a good dirty way!

Is there a "bad" naughty? LOL



*sticks face in, and makes appropriate noises and movements as requested*

Mmmmmm, very much obliged!!!


That will be a long afternoon delight!

Think you could make it through a long afternoon with me?!
 
Not sure how much we can and can't say without your master approving.
Does he mind sharing?
 
That is a body made for licking. :)[/QUOTE]

*shivers*



Not sure how much we can and can't say without your master approving.
Does he mind sharing?

Master has said that I can post whatever I want on here but I have placed some respectful limits on the pics I will share. I have told Master that he is obviously free to share whatever he wants but that I personally will not be posting pics of my most precious gem. ;)
As for any lewd and off color comments....I don't respond to the men who are downright gross and Master understands that there are ignorant people out there. Just the fact that you asked about the parameters means that you won't be going too far and offend us.
 
Back
Top