schaum_m
Really Experienced

62 male here. I've been retired for a couple of years. i love romance

Old 01-08-2013, 07:11 AM   #102
tweetygal
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedeep98 View Post
I would always willing to help someone gain experience.

Typical

And I prefer to share my experience on equal grounds - I'm done teaching and guessing.... All I got for the young ones is "eat your vegetables and take a coat"

Old 01-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #103
firstclassmale
Literotica Guru

hi there..been a very long time.alot has happened here but still loving florida.smiling at all those freckles.being a good southern gal .hope your behavin.

Old 01-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #104
tweetygal
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassmale View Post
hi there..been a very long time.alot has happened here but still loving florida.smiling at all those freckles.being a good southern gal .hope your behavin.

Hi Darlin catch me up. And yes I am behaving --- wait -- define behaving

Old 01-08-2013, 08:32 PM   #105
Onthemon39
Virgin

Hello All!

I am 73, going on 74 in a few more weeks, still very active, like to chat with older woman also, if possible, like it all, willing to try anything. Western PA guy, Pittsburgh area.

Old 01-09-2013, 02:07 AM   #106
alannsmith
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetygal View Post
Hi Darlin catch me up. And yes I am behaving --- wait -- define behaving

Who visits Lit to behave??

Old 01-09-2013, 02:32 AM   #107
junk_yard
Literotica Guru

No shit... a thread for us old fuckers... yep, I'm 60 something, still chasin' women, being unfaithful to my third wife... and the beat goes on...

Old 01-09-2013, 07:11 AM   #108
tweetygal
Literotica Guru

It is always nicer to post with people "in age"..... I know you guys appreciate the young girls paying you attention and sparking that hope - but I just can't get into the younger guys.... oh well - I guess I'll never be a cougar....

So off to work - it's hump day and not a busy one at work - I'm all caught up - yah me!!!!

Old 01-09-2013, 07:17 AM   #109
Old_grandpa
Virgin

72 year old grandpa here. Looking for sexy ladies all ages

Old 01-09-2013, 10:12 AM   #110
louise_lloyd
Really Really Experienced

67 and Enjoying Sex

Checked in about a year ago, post 22, and just an update to say that hubby and I still enjoying senior sex alot. We are nudists, non-swingers, who live in Eastern Canada.

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.--Anonymous

This is the link to my pic thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807641

Old 01-09-2013, 12:16 PM   #111
ontoit2
Literotica Guru

Location: USA but travel quite frequently. Favorite cities include: London, Paris, Hong Kong. What're yours?
Going to be 61 in a couple of days.....and still get "stiff" as ever....lol.

Old 01-10-2013, 12:31 PM   #112
junk_yard
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetygal View Post
It is always nicer to post with people "in age"..... I know you guys appreciate the young girls paying you attention and sparking that hope - but I just can't get into the younger guys.... oh well - I guess I'll never be a cougar....

So off to work - it's hump day and not a busy one at work - I'm all caught up - yah me!!!!
Hey there tweetygal, You can be "my" cougar anytime you like, and I'm older than you , by more years than I'd like to count... but still in that 60's bracket. PM me if you would like to exchange some dialogue... just a bit of friendly banter, don't ya know...

Last edited by junk_yard : 01-10-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Old 01-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #113
MrMikelobe1952
Closet Exhibitionist

I can feel young here

Since I have been 60 for less than a year.
M
Massachusetts

Actually, I see that I am not among the youngsters here.
Just among those eligible.

"See here how everything leads up to this day;
and its just like every other day that's ever been;
sun coming up and then, the sun, its going down.
Shine through my window....: Garcia & Hunter

My newest story, about the opening of a man by a woman he meets on line, inspired by BamaGirl

IntimateFantasy

Old 01-12-2013, 07:34 PM   #114
tweetygal
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by junk_yard View Post
Hey there tweetygal, You can be "my" cougar anytime you like, and I'm older than you , by more years than I'd like to count... but still in that 60's bracket. PM me if you would like to exchange some dialogue... just a bit of friendly banter, don't ya know...
Well thank you for that - and PMs are always welcome for some friendly banter dialogue - as long as it's not text speak or terrible terrible spelling - lol....

Old 01-13-2013, 02:32 PM   #115
firstclassmale
Literotica Guru

yes age is not always as important but I do prefer more mature gals easpecially those with freckles..

Old 01-13-2013, 04:26 PM   #116
tweetygal
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassmale View Post
yes age is not always as important but I do prefer more mature gals easpecially those with freckles..

awwwwwww - ain't you sweet - and I gots freckles

Old 01-13-2013, 05:14 PM   #117
dumbeg4
Really Really Experienced

Unashamedly trying to make my 100th post..67 year young rude dude, eager to please .

Old 01-22-2013, 09:50 AM   #118
bigguy_48
Experienced

Good Morning All

Hello to all you sexy seniors! I started this thread almost a year ago now. It is still locatable on the 1st few pages usually. Shows some of us old farts still like to read erotica, get it on(& off) and chat with other mature fun loving folks. I think it is great!! Cold here in Iowa this morning, be a great morning to stay warm under the covers with a good friend, wife, or fun loving partner of some kind!
Just wanted to check in and say hi to all posters and viewers of the thread and also a big thank you for keeping it going!
Any mature ladies wanting to have some friendly bantor sometime are always welcome to pm me so we can chat & get to know each other. I love making new friends.

LETS ALL TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES AND EACH OTHER! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Old 01-27-2013, 11:34 AM   #119
OkieCowboy
Virgin

When you figure out how to convince yourself age doesn't matter, would you mind telling me how you did it?

OkieCowboy

Old 01-29-2013, 05:11 PM   #120
UselessDesires
Literotica Guru

My soapbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieCowboy View Post
When you figure out how to convince yourself age doesn't matter, would you mind telling me how you did it?

OkieCowboy
Why do we keep trying to convince ourselves it doesn't matter? I realize I may be considered naive or impertinent, since this is a thread for over 60 and I'm 46, and maybe I haven't gone through experiences common to an older demographic, but I have experienced my body changing due to age, and being seen differently than I used to be because of an older age, so here's my opinion, for what it's worth.

Of course age matters, the question is HOW (not why) does it matter? Unfortunately, we live in a society that allows the minority in "Hollywood" to dictate our social norms. The standard is set by an industry that makes its money on appearances and entertainment. I'm not going to make this a diatribe about the media, in all it's many forms, and I don't think it's the only problem, but it obviously has a big influence on how we see age.

In my opinion, age matters because of experience. I realize this is a generalization and that there are always exceptions, so keeping that in mind, a 65 year old man might not have the energy and stamina of a 25 year old man, but he has what it will take to keep me interested for a much longer period of time. He has life experience and knowledge that, no matter how much reading and formal education a younger man has, can never compensate.

I feel the same way about women. Older people tend to have figured out what's really important in life, and it's rarely all the "stuff" we need to accumulate when we're younger to make us feel successful. Age should strengthen our ability and capacity to love and forgive. That matters immeasurably.

I admit, it sucks to lose physical abilities that our bodies have when we're younger. I already feel a cognitive decline. The hard truth is that people who are 80, 60, 40, and 20 are different, and we SHOULD be. Our roles change, but that's not a bad thing! I think it's sad when I hear/see someone way, "I'm 62, but still look and act like I'm 30." Of course we're all still the same inside, that's the wonderful thing about it! We know how it feels to be 30, but we also know how it feels to be 70! How great is that?! That's 45 years worth of knowledge and experience and if we're wise, we appreciate what those years, no matter how good or bad, have brought us.

This has become so long and boring that only those who are over 60 and retired are going to have the time to read it, so hooray!, another reason to love getting older.

One last thing....if the issue is sexuality...well that's exactly why I prefer older men. Older men generally understand about sensuality as well as sexuality. Our bodies change, our skin sags and our ability to orgasm or ejaculate changes. It changes...that's it...it's only good or bad in how we choose to see it. I see it as different and I LOVE learning and experiencing the differences to my senses.

Side note: This is not an advertisement or invitation for all you delicious men to contact me. I'm a terrible correspondent, and already have an overflowing plate, so please understand that if you send a PM, it's unlikely that you'll get a reply. It will have nothing to do with how intriguing I do or don't find you, it has everything to do with my own inadequacies.

Last edited by UselessDesires : 11-01-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:21 AM   #121
willyeddy2001
Literotica Guru

checking in

61 mwm usa here. thanks for the post useless desires it gives me hope that maybe there are a few women that realize older men can take care of em. it might take us all night to do what we used to do all night but the ultimate goal is just lots of body draining orgasms anyway isnt' it?

Old 01-30-2013, 09:47 AM   #122
DarkLisa
Really Experienced

I am a 47 year old married BBW. I am hoping to start writing some stories for the site soon.

I find older men much more attractive and desirable than younger men for the most part.

Lisa

Last edited by DarkLisa : 02-06-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Old 01-30-2013, 10:05 AM   #123
willyeddy2001
Literotica Guru

checking back in

Hi Lisa .....care to chat? send me a msg.

Old 01-30-2013, 10:30 AM   #124
SLOgent
Literotica Guru

I read the Over 50 thread for a long time when I was in my 60s not knowing about this one. Now I am about to turn 71, so guess what? I'm catching up!

Old 01-30-2013, 11:31 AM   #125
ForcedPassion
Experienced

Only 55, but chasing you men. Lisa, am I too young for you...