Old 07-30-2018, 02:46 PM   #1
zelgadis29
Really Really Experienced

Hello there! Letís chat!

Hi there Iím looking for somebody I can talk to about anything and everything, be naughty with trade pics and videos, talk about nerdy things, day to day things and whatever else comes up. Iím married looking for a married female if not itís not a deal breaker, I do like older women but age is just a number, life gets in the way sometimes I do work a lot just so you know, some things I like eating Pussy love it, watching women masturbate fucking sexy, I do know how to make women squirt and if you live in the Iowa area maybe we can get together and I can show you 😉, if you donít thatís fine too i just get really lonely and wasnít someone that wants me around, a feeing that I donít get from mybothr half a lot. I can tell you about that too if you want to know, but come say hi letís have some fun! I hope your day is fantastic!

Old 07-31-2018, 09:25 PM   #2
zelgadis29

Bump for the night, gonna be up late if anyone wants to chat with me 😁

Old 08-03-2018, 12:33 AM   #3
zelgadis29

Hey everybody howís it going? So itís my birthday yay!! Well for a little bit longer it wa pretty good, now if jsut relaxing if youíd like toncjat 😉

Old 08-04-2018, 10:57 PM   #4
zelgadis29

Lets try one more time, someone out there wants to have a fun chat friend, that likes to talk about anything and everything, donít have to be married but if you are Iím the same kind of place Iím in thatís fine. You donít have to be close either just enjoy pics videos and talking it will be fun!! Hope everyone is having a fantastic night!

Old 08-06-2018, 12:21 PM   #5
zelgadis29

Itís Monday boooo letís have a better day by sharing some pics today, and just having some fun conversations! Come say hi ladies it will be fun!

Old 08-07-2018, 07:22 PM   #6
zelgadis29

Howís everyone doing tonight? Who would like to make work go a bit faster with me tonight? Chat some more into the night too? Come say hi letís have some fun 😉😁

Old 08-09-2018, 11:46 PM   #7
zelgadis29

Hey itís been kinda of a crap day, letís make it better!! Letís chat itnwill be fun!! 😁

Old 08-10-2018, 11:34 PM   #8
zelgadis29

Hey everyone howís it going? Still looking for somebody to talk with about anything and everything! Come say hi letís talk it will be fun and enjoyable!!

Old 08-13-2018, 04:10 AM   #9
zelgadis29

Hey howís it going? Iím off from work for a week and itís gonna be pretty awesome to relax, still looking for somebody to chat with about anything and everything. Come say hi weíll have some fun 😁😉

Old 08-14-2018, 11:53 AM   #10
zelgadis29

So nobody wants to talk? I find that hard to believe, Iím off all this week from work and would like to have somebody to talk to and have some fun with while Iím spending most of my week off alone, It will be funcome say hello 😁. Hope you have a fantastic day!