Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 08-10-2018, 01:16 PM   #401
str8ridr
Experienced

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster?
Nope. I might consider it under the right circumstances, but I'm not sure what those would be.

2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply
or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?
Depends. Sometimes I feel like there's a really good connection between her post and what I'm responding, so there's more of an expectation. At the same time, I realize that everybody is here for something a little different, so I don't let it get to me too much.

3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online?
Again, I think it depends on what people are looking for. If a guy is just looking to jerk as quickly as possible, he may be more willing to lie to get done faster.

I, personally, am more of the "make friends, then intimacy" type. Typically I don't lie about anything except my name.

4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular
experience you'd like to share, please do so.
It's been ok. Sometimes it feels like digging through the proverbial haystack looking for the right needle. (So, ladies who might be looking for partners, hit me up so I can stop looking )

5. Since I'm from South East Asia, have you been to this region?
Not yet, but hoping to at some point.

No? Well, if you could, where would you go? Why that destination?
I like to experience new things. I'd be interested to go all over; to be honest, haven't done enough research on the area to have a specific location in mind.

6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc.
It's been fun getting to know people, especially those where the relationship lasts over a period of time. It's a little difficult for me to get there because of my situation (I'm not on super frequently), but it's always been a ride.

7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about.
I'm a 39 year old male currently studying for a PhD in a business-related field. I'm open to just about anything, from making friends to getting somewhat kinky. I've done text chat, phone (although rarely), and cam, though I typically avoiding communicating over email or Lit because of the delay. I much prefer chatting in real time.

8. have you ever been to a lit gathering?
Nope, to be honest didn't even know they existed.

Old 08-10-2018, 02:31 PM   #402
joe432
Really Really Experienced

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster?If you did, how did it go?
If you havent, would you?
Not yet, a several years ago a friend on here offered to fly out to see me but the plans didn't work out. It would have to be the right person to meet up, like someone that I knew well and we had an established friendship.

2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?
I try to avoid sending unsolicited pm's. Usually if I message someone its because they have asked for pm's in a thread and I'm trying to see if we connect. I don't expect a reply right away because I realize that women on here get bombarded with PMs.

3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online?
Probably because they have something to hide. Like me, it seems like most guys on here are married and don't want to get caught (duh). Everyone has their reasons for being on the site. I feel like you have to have a degree of honesty here only because you have nothing else to go on.

4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so.
Pretty good, I've met some wonderful women and have gotten to really know a few of them quite well. In college I met a woman here who was almost twice my age, she helped me through a difficult time. Unfortunately we fell out of touch.

Yes? Please share where you've been and what you liked/disliked about it.
I've never been but would love to travel to Tokyo. I'd like to be immersed in the culture there.

6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc.
I would have to say the best experience has been just finding other like minded people. People that are in a similar situation as I or who have the same kinks

Im 28, fit and looking to find a friendship. Someone that I can talk to about day to day stuff and enjoy each other's company but also someone I can get dirty with (the site is called Literotica after all). I'm pretty flexible on age but I'd like to find a woman who is missing something from her marriage/relationship and has come here to fill the void.

Wait there are gatherings? I can't even get the chat feature to work properly

Old 08-10-2018, 04:42 PM   #403
slutindianwife
Literotica Guru

I seek long term RP buddies.

Old 09-09-2018, 01:18 PM   #404
asian2015
Really Experienced

Thanks for posting. I haven't been on lit much, but I'm back for now.

so you mean you're not a straight-rider with an 8 in the middle?

are you for real?? I much prefer chatting in real time too!

as to the lit-gathering: I think it would be interesting to see who would attend and what would happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8ridr View Post

3. I, personally, am more of the "make friends, then intimacy" type. Typically I don't lie about anything except my name.

I'm a 39 year old male currently studying for a PhD in a business-related field. I'm open to just about anything, from making friends to getting somewhat kinky. I've done text chat, phone (although rarely), and cam, though I typically avoiding communicating over email or Lit because of the delay. I much prefer chatting in real time.

Nope, to be honest didn't even know they existed.

Old 09-09-2018, 01:23 PM   #405
asian2015
Really Experienced

Hello there, Thanks for posting!

4. That's sad, isnt it? I've also met a few guys who seemed like great guys, yet through time, most of these friendships gradually disappear.

8. haha, that was funny! Yea, maybe you can organize one when you finally hit Tokyo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe432 View Post

4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so.
Pretty good, I've met some wonderful women and have gotten to really know a few of them quite well. In college I met a woman here who was almost twice my age, she helped me through a difficult time. Unfortunately we fell out of touch.

Wait there are gatherings? I can't even get the chat feature to work properly

Old 09-16-2018, 12:51 PM   #406
deepdiver13
Virgin

Smile

2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?
Some guys get so offended by this, but that is weird to me. Not everyone owes you a response!

Guys lie in real life too, which sucks. I think guys can feel like they are not manly enough or whatever and have to go over the top.

Top notch. Some crazies, but mostly really smart interesting people

Many times...I'll tell you where later. But the people are amazing

Meeting some really fun, sexy, smart people that are around to chat when I need them.

Would rather say in chat...

Nope. Not into crowds of people I don't know personally...

Old 09-17-2018, 01:11 AM   #407
SydneyScorpio
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian2015 View Post
While I still would like to chat (with the right person/people), this thread has mostly evolved into a form of sharing/discussion. (See below ** for list of topics).

If you'd like to chat, please tell me about yourself as well as what interests you (see Q7). If we match, I'll definitely post you a reply. However, if all you're looking for is to talk dirty, please don't waste both our time.

** For convenience, here's a list of all the topics that we've talked about:

If you did, how did it go?

Not forgetting: do you have any thoughts/questions to ask and share?

Let's go...pick one topic and talk about it at length, or answer all, if you like!

Feel free to join in!

~~~~~~~~~
The original post:

i'm bored and would like to chat with someone who's interested in more than sexual chat. (Yes, I know this is literotica)

Allow me to clarify: no, we WONT be chatting or role-playing about your fantasies - at least, not on the first chat and not if I dont know you. Thank you for understanding!
I'm in Sydney which is a bit further south than you. So, in answer to your questions, let's go:

Yes, there was a Lit Gathering here in Sydney at a local club for dinner & drinks. It was a good night. I also got together with a woman from Perth (Western Australia) who flew over to spend a few days in Sydney, also good.

Well, it's disappointing if someone doesn't bother to reply but it's not the end of the world is it? Sometimes you just have to understand that you may not meet that persons' criteria or you have different ideas or They're just not interested.

Probably the same reasons that woman lie online. Their online persona is generally different to their real life persona. Take a look at everyones' usernames, and their avatars, and that will tell you more about their thinking than an hour of talking online will do.

It's been pretty good. I've met some really funny people on here and we've had some very entertaining times on Lit together. Unfortunately, a lot of the original Litsters I knew from here have dropped off or just got more involved in real life events and I don't hear from them anymore. One woman from Greece used to travel around Europe with her husband and they would take photos from the most amazing locations and basically give a travelogue of their trips. That was always interesting.

I haven't travelled outside of Australia since 1984 but I'd like to travel around South East Asia because of the different cultures, the people, the foods & the scenery. Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Korea, the Phillipines are all on my bucket list.

It was the Lit Gathering, and the 1 woman who flew all the way across country to spend 3 days here in Sydney. They were all very nice & down to earth.

I'm a Ranger with the New South Wales (state) government and I work in The Rocks dealing with both locals & tourists. I love hearing about where people come from and the different lifestyles and discussing our different cultures.

As mentioned previously, it was about 15 years ago.

Old 09-17-2018, 08:27 AM   #408
asian2015
Really Experienced

Hey there. Thanks for posting, it was easy, wasnt it?

2. Thank you for saying that! Some of them get really nasty, if they dont receive a response...while others dont get the hint and continuously keep sending PMs.

4. lucky you!

5+7. Sure, let's chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepdiver13 View Post
Some guys get so offended by this, but that is weird to me. Not everyone owes you a response!

Top notch. Some crazies, but mostly really smart interesting people

Many times...I'll tell you where later. But the people are amazing

Would rather say in chat...

Old 09-17-2018, 07:17 PM   #409
Trojanhunter007
Virgin

Must admit i would be disappointed, but then i can take a hint.

After all I'm nothing special.

Old 09-19-2018, 12:23 PM   #410
asian2015
Really Experienced

Thanks for posting, SydneyScorpio!

See! There really is/was a Lit Gathering! even if it was 15 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyScorpio View Post
I'm in Sydney which is a bit further south than you. So, in answer to your questions, let's go:

Yes, there was a Lit Gathering here in Sydney at a local club for dinner & drinks. It was a good night. I also got together with a woman from Perth (Western Australia) who flew over to spend a few days in Sydney, also good.

It was the Lit Gathering, and the 1 woman who flew all the way across country to spend 3 days here in Sydney. They were all very nice & down to earth.

As mentioned previously, it was about 15 years ago.

Old 10-19-2018, 12:53 AM   #411
asian2015
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepdiver13 View Post

Guys lie in real life too, which sucks. I think guys can feel like they are not manly enough or whatever and have to go over the top.

appears you were speaking from experience...?

Old 10-19-2018, 10:49 AM   #412
FireyIce
That One Guy

I have yet to. I would like to at some point. I think it would be really cool and an interesting experience. Though, like many have said, there needs to be some chemistry there as well.

2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnít send you a reply? How do you feel?
It depends. If Iím working with someone on an active role, then I hope they reply. Recently I was talking with someone about a role and they chose someone else, though I was never given a heads up, so itís kind of a jerk thing to do in that scenario. If someone is asking for advice, a nice thank you would be appreciated. But something where there is no needed response, Iím not a huge fan but I wonít judge them because of it.

From my experiences, people feel that they need to ďjustifyĒ themselves to others for whatever reason. I personally have no reason to lie, so I wonít. But I also think some of it may be an intimidation thing. The idea of will this person talk to me if I donít have a monster dick or I was ultra-secret-special forces just doesnít help anyone.

4. How has your experience on lit been? If you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so.
Iíve had an amazing time on Lit. Usually Iím working on several roles, once in a while Iíll go into the chats. I like meeting new people and finding out different experiences. One person that I use to do a role with would sometimes ask for help with homework while she was in college, so it made it an interesting conversation via PMs where half of them on the story and the other half about homework or something else.

I have not been to South East Asia. If I were able to go, I would probably find a place where thereís a nice monastery or temple and take photos there. The fact that it would be isolated would be a plus since it seems those are so rare now.

6. Whatís your best experience from lit? This could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc.
Probably getting to know some of the people on here a bit more. Thereís been a few times where life interrupted things, but we still decide to either pick up or start over on a new role. The other thing is that Iíve been working with people who have been pushing me to improve on my writing and working in that aspect.

7. Tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about.
Iím 36, single, never married. Iíve been working this past year on enhancing my writing skills and also my photography in my free time. Iím average looking, sometimes serious, sometimes funny. Iíd like to chat about the day to day stuff. How youíve been doing, whatís been new and exciting, etc. Even though this is mainly a erotica site, that doesnít mean you canít get to know the person in a different way. On the flip side, Iíve been to all 50 states, Mexico, Canada, England, Scotland, Whales, Portugal, France, Italy, Kuwait, Egypt, and other places. So I have a lot of experiences that I can bring to the table.

8. Have you ever been to a lit gathering?
Like many other people, I didnít even know they were a thing. Depending on the gathering, I would probably be interested in going, just to say I at least tried it. Worse case is I may not have the best time. Best case is I have a wonderful time.

Old Yesterday, 03:50 AM   #413
asian2015
Really Experienced

Thanks for posting, FireyIce!

Reading through your post gives the impression that you're mostly here to be role-playing.

I would love to have the opportunity to visit all 50-states, and talk to an ultra-secret-special forces guy

As to the monster dick -- well, been there done that, he turns out to be the world's most natural liar. so really, not a turn on. so size does not matter, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireyIce View Post

From my experiences, people feel that they need to ďjustifyĒ themselves to others for whatever reason. I personally have no reason to lie, so I wonít. But I also think some of it may be an intimidation thing. The idea of will this person talk to me if I donít have a monster dick or I was ultra-secret-special forces just doesnít help anyone.

Old Yesterday, 06:04 AM   #414
Lbec126
Virgin

Never actually met anyone on here but have had many chats. Everyone so far has been really fun.