Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 08-10-2018, 01:16 PM   #401
str8ridr
Experienced

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster?
Nope. I might consider it under the right circumstances, but I'm not sure what those would be.

2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply
or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?
Depends. Sometimes I feel like there's a really good connection between her post and what I'm responding, so there's more of an expectation. At the same time, I realize that everybody is here for something a little different, so I don't let it get to me too much.

3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online?
Again, I think it depends on what people are looking for. If a guy is just looking to jerk as quickly as possible, he may be more willing to lie to get done faster.

I, personally, am more of the "make friends, then intimacy" type. Typically I don't lie about anything except my name.

4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular
experience you'd like to share, please do so.
It's been ok. Sometimes it feels like digging through the proverbial haystack looking for the right needle. (So, ladies who might be looking for partners, hit me up so I can stop looking )

5. Since I'm from South East Asia, have you been to this region?
Not yet, but hoping to at some point.

No? Well, if you could, where would you go? Why that destination?
I like to experience new things. I'd be interested to go all over; to be honest, haven't done enough research on the area to have a specific location in mind.

6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc.
It's been fun getting to know people, especially those where the relationship lasts over a period of time. It's a little difficult for me to get there because of my situation (I'm not on super frequently), but it's always been a ride.

7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about.
I'm a 39 year old male currently studying for a PhD in a business-related field. I'm open to just about anything, from making friends to getting somewhat kinky. I've done text chat, phone (although rarely), and cam, though I typically avoiding communicating over email or Lit because of the delay. I much prefer chatting in real time.

8. have you ever been to a lit gathering?
Nope, to be honest didn't even know they existed.

Old 08-10-2018, 02:31 PM   #402
joe432
Really Experienced

1. Have you ever met a lit-ster?If you did, how did it go?
If you havent, would you?
Not yet, a several years ago a friend on here offered to fly out to see me but the plans didn't work out. It would have to be the right person to meet up, like someone that I knew well and we had an established friendship.

2. Guys, if you send a PM to a woman, are you really expecting a reply or is it "no biggie" if she doesnt send you a reply? How do you feel?
I try to avoid sending unsolicited pm's. Usually if I message someone its because they have asked for pm's in a thread and I'm trying to see if we connect. I don't expect a reply right away because I realize that women on here get bombarded with PMs.

3. This probably happens with both sexes, but since I generally chat with guys, my question would be: why do guys lie when they chat online?
Probably because they have something to hide. Like me, it seems like most guys on here are married and don't want to get caught (duh). Everyone has their reasons for being on the site. I feel like you have to have a degree of honesty here only because you have nothing else to go on.

4. How has your experience on lit been? if you have any particular experience you'd like to share, please do so.
Pretty good, I've met some wonderful women and have gotten to really know a few of them quite well. In college I met a woman here who was almost twice my age, she helped me through a difficult time. Unfortunately we fell out of touch.

5. Since I'm from South East Asia, have you been to this region?
Yes? Please share where you've been and what you liked/disliked about it.
No? Well, if you could, where would you go? Why that destination?
I've never been but would love to travel to Tokyo. I'd like to be immersed in the culture there.

6. whats your best experience from lit? this could be anything from a story (tell us which one); a litster; a voice; a picture; something new you learnt about yourself; .... etc etc.
I would have to say the best experience has been just finding other like minded people. People that are in a similar situation as I or who have the same kinks

7. tell me about yourself and what you'd like to chat about.
Im 28, fit and looking to find a friendship. Someone that I can talk to about day to day stuff and enjoy each other's company but also someone I can get dirty with (the site is called Literotica after all). I'm pretty flexible on age but I'd like to find a woman who is missing something from her marriage/relationship and has come here to fill the void.

8. have you ever been to a lit gathering?
Wait there are gatherings? I can't even get the chat feature to work properly

Old 08-10-2018, 04:42 PM   #403
slutindianwife
Literotica Guru

I seek long term RP buddies.
I seek serious long time Role Players for long term role play only. If you do not know what is RP, if you are not serious about RP, if you have no time to spend hours daily online to RP – DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO MESSAGE me! I have no interest in showing you my cam or getting your Hi messages or knowing about you or dating you or fucking you! I also do not have any interest in your frustrated messages or rude messages – I just block such people!
RP will be via email only!!
Fantasize with me at WORK…

The Delivery Guy Cometh

Cuckold Hubby for long term detailed RP

Mom Son long term detailed RP

Wife Hubby long term detailed RP

Aunt nephew long term detailed RP

Sister Brother long term detailed RP

Seeking A Nice Patient Man for BDSM Online Role Play

Pix of me