Old 08-08-2018, 06:28 PM   #1
one1wild00
Virgin

Question for the women

I'm curious is you keep yourself natural? trimmed? or shaved? and an age range to go with it would be helpful. Also PM me if you'd be willing to show me.

Old 08-08-2018, 06:53 PM   #2
Jada59
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1wild00 View Post
I'm curious is you keep yourself natural? trimmed? or shaved? and an age range to go with it would be helpful. Also PM me if you'd be willing to show me.
I'm 59 and no, I won't show you. My personal preference is bare or at least trimmed very short. I hate shaving. Leaves itchy stubble. Depilatory is much nicer.

That being said, if the guy I am with prefers natural, then natural it is. I'm easy like that.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

If it's pics or vids that you're looking for, keep on looking!

Old 08-08-2018, 08:05 PM   #3
one1wild00
Virgin

Hi, Thank you for your response. It's going to be interesting what the preference and age range.

Old 08-08-2018, 08:37 PM   #4
RubyJulie
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jada59 View Post
That being said, if the guy I am with prefers natural, then natural it is. I'm easy like that.
So, you're basically willing to please your man no matter what pleases you. Interesting. Also interesting to note that after 59 years you haven't learned that men are never pleased no matter what you do for them. I pity you.

Old 08-08-2018, 08:40 PM   #5
Tnt69
Literotica Guru

61 and theres pics here, all you have to do is go through my 2000 odd threads. I am as bald as the day I was born. No hair. laser smooth forever for the last 16 or 17 years! Same goes for my pits as well! And yes, I love it!

Old 08-08-2018, 09:40 PM   #6
StarGazer58
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyJulie View Post
So, you're basically willing to please your man no matter what pleases you. Interesting. Also interesting to note that after 59 years you haven't learned that men are never pleased no matter what you do for them. I pity you.
That is kind of bitter don't you think. I am sure men have been very happy with Jada and how she treats them. I always appreciate it when a woman does something nice for me, shows she care for me and I will always give back. I think it would be pretty amazing if a woman groomed herself to my liking.

My Pic Thread

Veni, vidi, fututa sum hic

Old 08-08-2018, 10:18 PM   #7
one1wild00
Virgin

Thank you all for the input so far. I'm still curious to hear more. its interesting how this post thread is going out on a tangent and back again.

Old 08-09-2018, 02:56 AM   #8
BellaAveena
Virgin

For me, I've got to keep a smooth pussy. Simply because I love to have it eaten/licked/sucked and I love to experience every touch. Personally, I don't want hair in the way. I also love the way my pussy feels when it is bald and smooth.
When it comes to licking pussy, I'd like it to be trimmed at the least. Bald is preferred. But honestly, it doesn't matter, as long as I'm into her.

Old 08-09-2018, 03:08 AM   #9
Londonguy69
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaAveena View Post
For me, I've got to keep a smooth pussy. Simply because I love to have it eaten/licked/sucked and I love to experience every touch. Personally, I don't want hair in the way. I also love the way my pussy feels when it is bald and smooth.
When it comes to licking pussy, I'd like it to be trimmed at the least. Bald is preferred. But honestly, it doesn't matter, as long as I'm into her.
Sounds delicious

Old 08-09-2018, 03:20 AM   #10
Jada59
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyJulie View Post
Well, that's not true at all. And no, I don't attempt to please men on every thing that there is. But pubic hair? I mean... I was born with it. If he wants it there, it's fine by me. Not a big deal at all.

I actually try to please most people no matter their gender. Spreading light and love is my thing! Not however if it adversely affects me. And I am nobody's doormat.

Don't pity me. You should probably envy me.

Old 08-09-2018, 03:24 AM   #11
Jada59
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarGazer58 View Post
That is kind of bitter don't you think. I am sure men have been very happy with Jada and how she treats them. I always appreciate it when a woman does something nice for me, shows she care for me and I will always give back. I think it would be pretty amazing if a woman groomed herself to my liking.
Yep. Men seem to like me. And I guess that's a good thing because I like them too.

I also go out of my way to cook people's favorite meals. My daughter no longer lives here but she will stop by here and so will her friends, sometimes without her because they love my cooking so much.

Last time she and her friends were here, I was shopping. I brought them all flowers. They seemed to appreciate that.

Old 08-09-2018, 03:58 AM   #12
SalesMBA23
Experienced

Bella you need to delete messages... youíre full.

Old 08-09-2018, 04:27 AM   #13
BellaAveena
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonguy69 View Post
Sounds delicious
Thanks dearest. ❤️

Old 08-09-2018, 10:20 AM   #14
one1wild00
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaAveena View Post
Thank you on your response. This is getting interesting.

Old 08-09-2018, 10:23 AM   #15
MagicP2018
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1wild00 View Post
Age 50...definitely clean shaven.

Old 08-09-2018, 10:51 AM   #16
NaughtyWife78
Virgin

I did Intense Pulsed Light treatment, I love keeping bald and smooth

ďIíve grown quite weary of the spunky heroines, brave rape victims, soul-searching fashionistas that stock so many books. I particularly mourn the lack of female villains ó good, potent female villains. Not ill-tempered women who scheme about landing good men and better shoes (as if we had nothing more interesting to war over), not chilly WASP mothers (emotionally distant isnít necessarily evil), not soapy vixens (merely bitchy doesnít qualify either). Iím talking violent, wicked women. Scary women. Donít tell me you donít know some. The point is, women have spent so many years girl-powering ourselves ó to the point of almost parodic encouragement ó weíve left no room to acknowledge our dark side. Dark sides are important. They should be nurtured like nasty black orchids.Ē

― Gillian Flynn

Old 08-09-2018, 10:52 AM   #17
beachbaby179
pearls go with everything

Quote:
I'm 59 and no, I won't show you. My personal preference is bare or at least trimmed very short. I hate shaving. Leaves itchy stubble. Depilatory is much nicer.

This. My own preference is trimmed. But if bare or natural is his thing, I'm happy to give him that. If he's getting to see it, he's important to me. My two cents.

Old 08-09-2018, 10:58 AM   #18
one1wild00
Virgin

Bump

Thank you for sharing. I'm reading a lot of good views

Last edited by one1wild00 : 08-09-2018 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Bump up

Old 08-09-2018, 11:06 PM   #19
one1wild00
Virgin

Evening bump

Old 08-09-2018, 11:26 PM   #20
EdEc
Really Experienced

Quote:
Yep. Men seem to like me. And I guess that's a good thing because I like them too.

I also go out of my way to cook people's favorite meals. My daughter no longer lives here but she will stop by here and so will her friends, sometimes without her because they love my cooking so much.

Last time she and her friends were here, I was shopping. I brought them all flowers. They seemed to appreciate that.
Jada, I'm 75. When I was in high school there were 3 big dances every year and I bought my dates a flower corsage for each dance I attended. Other than that, I haven't bought flowers for women. I'm not bragging about that, it's just a relevant fact. I don't understand what it is about women and flowers. What's the big deal? The flowers can't be eaten, as a meal can. The flowers must be kept in water until they look so nasty they are thrown out. Can you put into words what it is about flowers that makes women enjoy them so much? Thank you in advance.
I was on here previously as voyboyEC72. On July 29th, I changed my sign in password. I signed in every day beginning on the 30th of July and was unable to access my messages and respond to interesting posts. If you're reading this and you and I had communications at up to July 29th, please contact me so we can continue those communications. I intend no subterfuge by signing in under a new name. It was the only way I could get back onto Lit. since my daily communications with management went unanswered.

Old 08-10-2018, 08:05 AM   #21
alisonw
Virgin

I am 42, shaven and smooth. Most guys I've met have been delighted when they discover i'm shaven.

Old 08-10-2018, 02:39 PM   #22
StarGazer58
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbaby179 View Post
This. My own preference is trimmed. But if bare or natural is his thing, I'm happy to give him that. If he's getting to see it, he's important to me. My two cents.
I totally agree with what Beachbaby and Jada have written. Why wouldn't a woman want to do things that please a man that is important to her just as why wouldn't a man want to do things to please a woman that is important to him. Isn't that part of a relationship, having a better, more interesting life together than separately?

As far as flowers go, I think it is the act of thinking about the person and bringing her something for no real reason that she may like them beyond flowers look and smell good. If your woman likes flowers, why would you not bring her some or any other gift occasionally just to show you care?

In my book there is nothing wrong with showing affection to another person, it is not a sign of weakness or being walked over though I have never minded a woman walking on my back, feels pretty good.

My Pic Thread

Veni, vidi, fututa sum hic