Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

I have to say there is nothing that turns me on more than a nice hard cock in my mouth. I prefer giving than receiving.
 
For me the build up to it is quite a turn on. I mean sure a random hook up is fun but meeting a guy and gradually working out if he's gay or bi and then popping the question. So exciting.

Taking their pants and boxers off and seeing them semi hard is really hot.

And of course, when they are completely 'at attention', and your going wild with your mouth, gagging and moaning. Looking up at them as they snap pictures and videos on your phone :p

(additional turn on: Giving head while another man/woman/group watches you and cheers you on :p )
 
I have been the recipient of many blow jobs, all from women, but I really want to give one. It has been my number one sexual thought for quite some time now. Every post that I read here just makes me want to do it all the more. It is most difficult to locate a safe, discreet guy who lives in my area.
 
No matter what you think it will be like it will be different. My first time 30 years ago I felt like it would demean me or indicate that I was subservient to the guy I was sucking. From that first sweet taste of his cock and that feeling of the hard veined shaft with the soft covering and the spongy head, it was so great. Oh, they taste of his spunk was something else completely, could go on and on about that. By the time I was sucking the third guy I realized who was really in charge. The guy on his knees with your dick in his mouth. An I am not a passive person in most of my dealings, my personalty is directive and I am the one normally in charge, so this is different but then if I can get his cock in my mouth then I am pretty sure who is in charge. Thirty years of sucking cock and I still get hard just thinking about it. Give it a go. ;)
 
For me, it's an end in itself! I LOVE sucking cock and I LOVE being a "cocksucker"!!!
 
For me, it's an end in itself! I LOVE sucking cock and I LOVE being a "cocksucker"!!!
I like your reason. I am very orally driven I could spend hours sucking and licking a vagina and related areas, however I have found to many women do not like that so now I am leaning towards men. The problem is I live where it is very hard to meet up with men who want blow jobs. Sometimes I think I must have died in a road wreck and now am in hell kind of like Mrs. Jones in "The Devil and Mrs. Jones. No one to bring oral relief to.
 
I don't think ......

..... the word "enjoy" really does it for me. I think the word "crave" is a little more accurate. I enjoy a cold beer. I "crave" a really good one. There is just something about the act that, "escalates" ? Because the lips, and tongue are so sensitive, and you can feel the cock becoming harder and more "twitchy" as gets closer to giving up the slut nectar, but yeah, enjoy ? No doubt. Just listening to that "warrgarrble, warrgarrrble" sound the cock makes as it's pumping in and out of your throat? PRICELESS ! :) :heart:
 
..... the word "enjoy" really does it for me. I think the word "crave" is a little more accurate. I enjoy a cold beer. I "crave" a really good one. There is just something about the act that, "escalates" ? Because the lips, and tongue are so sensitive, and you can feel the cock becoming harder and more "twitchy" as gets closer to giving up the slut nectar, but yeah, enjoy ? No doubt. Just listening to that "warrgarrble, warrgarrrble" sound the cock makes as it's pumping in and out of your throat? PRICELESS ! :) :heart:


Very nice & I completely agree
 
As many of you know, as playful as I am on Lit, I have never actually gone and done it. I'm waiting for the right guy. However, I recently bought a life-like "real-feel" dildo, and IT IS AMAZING!!!!! I love just laying in bed and sucking on it.

I even downloaded a bunch of MP3 files of men moaning, and there's some really good ones, so I just put iPOD on random, and imagine I'm making love to my husband with my mouth. I even really get into it, telling him how much I love him, and how beautiful his penis is.

Oh, by the way, I can deepthroat! I've never been able to do that! Ever! I can even do it without gagging! But on the MP3 file, right before the guy starts cumming I take my dildo balls deep and hold it there until he starts cumming, then I gag, just to simulate him cumming in my loving mouth.

It gets me so fucking horny!
 
i love the part of being on my knees as he holds my head or hair and keeps trying to pump it deeper an deeper into me :)

I'd give anything to feel that.

:(

I want to love a man so much that I take his seed deep into my body. It's so erotic and profoundly intimate!
 
I'd give anything to feel that.

:(

I want to love a man so much that I take his seed deep into my body. It's so erotic and profoundly intimate!

Sounds like you'd be an amazing lover x
I've not sucked anyone yet, very keen to try though, and certainly willing!
 
I'd give anything to feel that.

:(

I want to love a man so much that I take his seed deep into my body. It's so erotic and profoundly intimate!

Presses your head to my body. Your nose into my pubes. Presses hard as I release my cream down your throat :heart:
 
What's not to enjoy? The flavor. The texture. The aroma. The tasty treat at the end. The intimate pleasure you are providing another. The control you have over them while providing that pleasure. Very enjoyable.
 
I absolutely love sucking a nice cock. Licking, stroking and sucking it slowly for a long time. Worshiping the cock until it explodes and fills my mouth with it's thick warm treat. Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure in close to a year and it doesn't seem like I'm going to any time soon.
 
What's not to enjoy? The flavor. The texture. The aroma. The tasty treat at the end. The intimate pleasure you are providing another. The control you have over them while providing that pleasure. Very enjoyable.

Very well said!
 
Back
Top