I.M. Fauve Gallery

ok. fine....
attachment.php

:heart: :eek: I love the, ok fine... if I HAVE to draw a woman masturbating I guess I will. hehe Such a hard life for such a talented man. :rose:
 
Just discovered your work...you are incredibly talented!
Thank you for sharing.
 
That Batman feller sure gets around. And everything you've shown since the last Batman drawing is outdayumstanding. Just wish I could draw a straight line with a ruler. Truly envy your artistic ability.
 
tough call between Catwoman and Batgirl.... different iterations/actresses/costumes made one more preferable over another.
(71)
 
Last edited:
It is best not to go out, but I keep making that mistake,— checking the "weather".

I guess cuz I end up going stir-crazy staying in.
 
Tangled Up N Blue
(60)

This one is actually good.
 
Last edited:
Don't forget to donate cash!;)


ok, fine — How about comments and/or conversation?

Sexual favors from the womenfolk are also appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Hello I'm THOBBS a.k.a. I.M.Fauve
Age : 54
Location : Michigan
From : Your darkest dreams
Looking for : Fun:D
Here are my pictures : http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=675124

I hope you like them ^^ i have more I'm willing to share with most anyone who is interested.:rolleyes:

BTW mine are free, and many of them are nekkid!:cool:

That's it! playing "the game" like the kids do!
:D


hmmm... 'cept I need to play at being a woman! A young woman!
naahhh...then I'll just get creepy guys, like me responding.
 
Last edited:
Another favorite of mine (for several reasons) which has similar tone, though not as "frantic"

(45)
 
Last edited:
My, my weren't you busy this week...Uploaded a few pics, tried to start a conversation with people...I mean I always stop by, but I rarely comment...So here's me commenting...You know I :heart: your work...

I still have the story that one dragon pic inspired to finish writing...Maybe one day I'll pull it out and work on it more...I've challenged myself to write 500 words everyday...I just haven't been all that inspired to write lately...

I'm still working on the rewrites for my novel that was supposed to come out last year...Other than that, lots of starts to stories, no middles or endings though...

*sigh*...Guess I'll go watch more TV...

Okay, there you go...Some conversation...Do with it what you will..:D
 
My, my weren't you busy this week...Uploaded a few pics, tried to start a conversation with people...I mean I always stop by, but I rarely comment...So here's me commenting...You know I :heart: your work...

I still have the story that one dragon pic inspired to finish writing...Maybe one day I'll pull it out and work on it more...I've challenged myself to write 500 words everyday...I just haven't been all that inspired to write lately...

I'm still working on the rewrites for my novel that was supposed to come out last year...Other than that, lots of starts to stories, no middles or endings though...

*sigh*...Guess I'll go watch more TV...

Okay, there you go...Some conversation...Do with it what you will..:D

!:eek:
Yay a comment! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :D

Hello, SimoneLisbon.
Polish that dragon! And post it.

I get tired of the Playground A-Z sort of threads where there is no interaction to speak of. I detest the GB politics of stoopid, though I have cleaned that up quite a bit for myself by using the ignore feature. :)

I gave a shot at another "art" thread, elsewhere... BDSM forum?
But, as I am apt to do, I was just annoying by getting into the "discussion" of "art" vs self-expression...and it ended with "agree to disagree"... kinda lame... I was going for an all out "YIELD!" (or "UNCLE!") :)

(I know the "lots of starts" and "lots of ideas" thing!)
 
Well I wouldn't get much writing done in that scene...How about a reversal for the female writer?

It's for drawing.:)

She can have a pen and paper of her own, if she can hold still and not spill the ink.
Perhaps a key board would help her to stay steady?

**************​

"Perhaps a smaller boulder would do?" ~Hercules (as played by an intentionally badly dubbed Bill Murray on SNL)

******​



neither here, nor there.
Not in a box, not with a fox.


*******
Good to see irezumikiss's thread bumped up again! A must see.


*******

the waiting is the hardest part. no... maybe my cock is the hardest part....


Cuz somebody... mentioned dancing sex shadows
*snip*

******
Note to self:
Pyrex measuring cup, inversion "perversion"...:)
Write it and draw it.

Somewhat related, but different — The retro bottles that I purchased, need to take photo reference, make drawings (and watercolors) and write a bit of background (and foreground).

Hmmm... I miscalculated the size. I'll have to shop for a slightly larger bottle(s). I did not try and "force" it, and did not get fully hard. Though I can probably make do with the reference that I have for the sake of illustrations. Many years ago, I read some story about a young man who was masturbating into a milk bottle , and got caught..and/or stuck (I can see how that might happen) by his mom and she helped him out, so to speak. Though I have never had any incestuous desires with my own family, I know people who have moms or sisters who I wished I had access to. It is one of those fantasies that work for me only in fantasy land, I guess.

Also, being very visual, I like the idea of transparent sex toys, accompanied with the idea (fantasy) of filling a bottle with cum and/or being "milked".

***********
Found (and purchased) a new "bottle", which might work, but without the "milk" overtones. Still, could be a cool effect. Kinky, at least. :cool:
 
Last edited:
foolishness (AGAIN)

work related. (someone mentioned office sex)

*snip*

Though, I am no longer in a situation to bring these to fruition.
 
Last edited:
I was looking for a coffee themed drawing... not sure I have one!:eek:

so a drinking one...for now.

An erotic cocktail.
drawn for the cover of a Literotica anthology.

*snip*
 
Last edited:
Back
Top