Best MMF story?

If the story inspires you to message please feel free to do so, especially you ladies! :)

Across from office is a bench where people occasionally sit. Couple out there today, in their 40's. Having lunch. Cant see their faces or details too
much because the screen blurs everything a bit. I've walked past and noticed its difficult to see into my windows. My thin curtains allow me to look out without being seen well, if at all. They it there. And I imagine its you two. After you sit there long enough he get's up and comes across the street to my office. Where I sit. Naked. Legs open wide. Cock hard. Behind the curtains but in front of the window. As the world walks past me I sit just a few feet away, cupping my smooth heavy taught balls. Tweaking a nipple as I stroke my shaft. I hear the door open and close behind him, the lock falling into place. I hear him come in behind me, but I continue to stare out the window at you. I know that if you can see me I am just a shadow against the wall. But you have also told me what you wanted to see...if you could actually see me. There I sit, knowing that you can see me just fine in your mind.

I hear a cell phone dial, and then he speaks. "Yes, just like you told him. Yes. Yes. I will." He puts the phone on the desk and then turns on the speaker phone. I can hear birds and traffic behind you. Behind me he begins to undress.

"Is he undressing?"
Yes I say
Is your cock hard?
So very hard.
Is your ass hungry?
So very hungry.
Whats he doing? you ask.
Awesome story, I got so hard reading it
 
Good stuff, Tantric.

I'm glad somebody's finding some stories for the thread. I've got another list started, but it's going really slow.
 
I have another new story up. I hope you all enjoy. It has, thus far, been fairly well received. Here's a snippet. The rest can be seen at the link below. Let me know what you think as I am a total feedback whore.


That's the Ballgame

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly as I glanced furtively from side to side, making sure no one was looking. The subtle wobble in my voice betrayed my nervousness as his hand rested on my knee just below the end of my shorts.

He looked at me and flashed a bright knowing smile. His fingers inched subtly higher and I felt a familiar tingle between my legs. I'd never had a sexual experience with a man before and for most of my life I hadn't even considered it an option but in the previous two years I'd begun to wonder what it might be like.

"Stop," I whispered urgently. "She'll be back any minute." I glanced down to see if my girlfriend was anywhere close and then breathed a momentary sigh of relief when she wasn't.

His fingers crept higher causing goosebumps on my thigh. My pulse quickened and my cock grew heavy. He was openly gay and I'd recently confessed my curiosity to him in a moment of drunken bravado. I'd known him for a few years. We weren't friends, just acquaintances, but it had felt good to get my secret off my chest and I was both flattered and excited when he told me that I was hot and he'd love to help me fulfill my fantasy. The problem was that my fantasy was to have a threesome with an open minded woman and a guy and my girlfriend, while not closed minded didn't like to share and as such I'd been afraid to tell her that I was bicurious.

"She's coming," I said in an exceptionally nervous whisper. "You need to stop." I looked at him with hard serious eyes and my breath caught in my chest. I thought I could get my girlfriend into a threesome with he and I under the right circumstances but her finding a gay guy with his hand under my shorts was not the way to go about it.

He pulled his hand out of my shorts and brushed my dick as he moved his hand back to his seat. He flashed a playful grin and I breathed a sigh of relief. My cock was semi turgid and I was acutely aware of the bulge in my shorts. My forehead felt warm and flushed and my heart was racing as I looked up at my pretty girlfriend and smiled.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?url=thats-the-ballgame
 
I have another new story up. I hope you all enjoy. It has, thus far, been fairly well received. Here's a snippet. The rest can be seen at the link below. Let me know what you think as I am a total feedback whore.


That's the Ballgame

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly as I glanced furtively from side to side, making sure no one was looking. The subtle wobble in my voice betrayed my nervousness as his hand rested on my knee just below the end of my shorts.

He looked at me and flashed a bright knowing smile. His fingers inched subtly higher and I felt a familiar tingle between my legs. I'd never had a sexual experience with a man before and for most of my life I hadn't even considered it an option but in the previous two years I'd begun to wonder what it might be like.

"Stop," I whispered urgently. "She'll be back any minute." I glanced down to see if my girlfriend was anywhere close and then breathed a momentary sigh of relief when she wasn't.

His fingers crept higher causing goosebumps on my thigh. My pulse quickened and my cock grew heavy. He was openly gay and I'd recently confessed my curiosity to him in a moment of drunken bravado. I'd known him for a few years. We weren't friends, just acquaintances, but it had felt good to get my secret off my chest and I was both flattered and excited when he told me that I was hot and he'd love to help me fulfill my fantasy. The problem was that my fantasy was to have a threesome with an open minded woman and a guy and my girlfriend, while not closed minded didn't like to share and as such I'd been afraid to tell her that I was bicurious.

"She's coming," I said in an exceptionally nervous whisper. "You need to stop." I looked at him with hard serious eyes and my breath caught in my chest. I thought I could get my girlfriend into a threesome with he and I under the right circumstances but her finding a gay guy with his hand under my shorts was not the way to go about it.

He pulled his hand out of my shorts and brushed my dick as he moved his hand back to his seat. He flashed a playful grin and I breathed a sigh of relief. My cock was semi turgid and I was acutely aware of the bulge in my shorts. My forehead felt warm and flushed and my heart was racing as I looked up at my pretty girlfriend and smiled.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?url=thats-the-ballgame

So far so good. I'm off to read the full story now.
 
Well done, as always, Piggy, my friend.

Thanks for sharing with us.

As I've said before, thanks for coming back to Lit.
 
I am sure it is going to happen just like in the stories for me real soon.
And for a lucky lady and guy.
 
How about one of our experiences:

"So how big is it again?" she asked me as we sat and watched TV. "Why are you so curious?" I asked her. "I don't go around comparing the size of my best friends penis to mine." She said "But you said it was really big. I'm just curious. It's not like I'll probably ever see or touch it for real. I just want to know." "Alright" I told her halfway amused at her curiosity and intrigued by the reason she needed to know. "How big is mine?" I asked her. "Let's see" she said as she got up and went to the drawer in the kitchen to get a ruler. She came back and sat down next to me, reaching into my shorts and fishing out my cock. "I guess I need to help you get nice and hard for an accurate measurement don't I" and she leaned over, taking me into her mouth and began stroking me up and down as she sucked. I've always loved her talented mouth and leaned back so I could enjoy what she was doing to me. It didn't take long for her to suck me to full hardness with her skills. She placed the ruler next to me and smiled. "Just about nine inches and it looks like about three and a half around." She smiled at me and said "so how big is it?" I laughed and said "he's about the same length, maybe a little shorter but he's thicker. Probably add another inch in girth. Kind of like a Red Bull can but a little longer." She swallowed and her eyes kind of glazed over. I knew what she was thinking but I had no idea how persistent she would be. "I want to see it" she said as she stroked me slowly up and down. "I don't see how I can make that happen" I said to her. "It's not like I can just go up to him and say "hey buddy, my wife wants you to show us your big cock. What do you think he's going to think?" "But you always give me what I want" she pouted as she lowered her mouth to me and continued stroking my hardness. She expertly teased the head of my cock with her tongue and slid slowly down its length, pushing it deep into her throat and holding it there before slowly working her way back up. "Ok baby" I told her as I watched her working me slowly back down into her mouth. "I'll figure something out."

It had been about a week since we had discussed my wife's fascination and her need to see my best friends cock and I still hadn't figured out a way to ask him. It's not the kind of thing you do to a friend you've known for as long as I've known him. We had met in fifth grade and been friends ever since. We got a reputation in high school as the "horse brothers" for obvious reasons but that had been the extent of it. Of course we'd seen each other naked in the past but this was completely different. I still had no idea why she was so persistent. Her and I have played with toys and even have a strap-on that was bigger that either of our cocks, but I guess her curiosity to see the real thing in that size had gotten the best of her.

"So what do you think?" I said to him as he pondered my question. "Why does she want to see it? It's really no big deal" he said as he took another drink. "You know how women are. She has it in her head she has to and it's become sort of an obsession for her now." He thought some more and said "does she want to touch it or anything? How far does she want this to go? I'm not sure about all this. I don't want to cause any problems for you and her." I told him I appreciated his concerns, but he didn't need to worry about any of that. "We've been friends a long time and nothing will change that" I assured him. I told him to just think about it and we'll just see what happens.

Later that evening we were sitting around and I brought up that I had spoken to him and the ball was in his court. She looked at me and smiled. "Did he seem interested in doing it? What did he say?" "He told me he'd think about it and yes, of course he seemed interested" I told her. "What are you wanting out of all of this anyway? What do you want to do?" I quizzed her as she sat there beside me. "I dunno. I definitely want to see it then we'll just see from there. Is that ok with you?" "Sure. I'm fine with it and it'll be interesting to see your expression if you do see it. We're both about the same size, he's just a little thicker. I'm sure he's never had any complaints" I told her as she just smiled.

My friend and I got in late from being out for a boys night out and sat down on the couch. I got us couple cold drinks and we began talking. I figured she would be asleep but after about five minutes she came around the corner in a pair of running shorts and an old sleep shirt. She sat down between us on the couch and asked how our night went. I told her we'd had a great time and he'd decided to stay over since it was late. She smiled and put her hand on my leg. "That sounds like a great idea. It's late and no need to make that drive tonight." She turned to him and said "can I get you anything?" and put her hand on his knee. "I'm not sure. What did you have in mind? he said as he looked my way. "Well I know you guys have talked and my husband has told you some of what I was wanting. So really I guess the better question is can you do something for me?" He looked at her and said "what do you have in mind exactly?" She smiled and said "how about you stand up and let me help you get more comfortable?" He stood and turned towards us on the couch as she reached out and unfastened his belt and jeans. I could see her erect nipples under her shirt and was certain she was soaking her shorts with her juices as she slid his zipper down and pushed his pants down. The outline of his cock which was starting to harden was clearly visible in his boxers. She looked back at me smiling and licked her lips. "I don't think you'll be needing these right now either" she said as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his underwear and slowly slid them down, freeing his cock for her to see. "Wow!! You were telling the truth about his size. Although I don't think he's fully hard yet. Maybe a can do something about that." She looked back at me and I shrugged and nodded. She slid forward on the couch cushion and reached out taking his hardness in her hand and slowly began stroking. He responded with a low moan and began to get harder with her touch. She reached behind her and started rubbing my cock which was beginning to harden from watching the scene in front of me. "Baby, take off your pants and stand next to him. I want to compare you both" she said as she looked back and forth between us.

I removed my pants and stood in front of her next to him. She reached out and stroked me just as she'd been doing to him, which quickly brought me to full hardness just as he was. "You were right baby. You're just a bit longer and he's a bit thicker than you. I think they are both making my mouth water." She continued slowly stroking us both and as she squeezed him a bit of clear precum appeared on the head of his cock. "Mmmm. Look at that. Can't let that go to waste can we" she smiled and she leaned forward extending her tongue making contact with the head of his cock. His cock twitched as it touched her parted lips and she took that as an invitation and slowly lowered her mouth onto him. She extended her tongue on the lower side of his shaft as his thickness stretched her and she stopped just as the head of his cock touched the back of her mouth. She moaned and slowly raised her mouth off of his cock. "That tasted good. Looks like there's some more over here" and she continued stroking him as she moved over to me and slid my cock into her mouth. She pushed it into her and bobbed her head up and down in time with her stroking before taking it one last time into her throat and slowly moving off of it.

"This is almost heaven. I'm completely soaked. I just have to know how his hard cock can fill me up. You boys follow me into the bedroom." We looked at each other and I just shrugged as my wife stood up and grabbed both our hard cocks leading us into the bedroom. We took off out shirts as she stripped and we all got on the bed. "Baby, you lay down under me so you can lick my pussy and I want him to get behind me" she said as she pushed me down on the bed. I lay down and she lowered herself into my mouth. "Come around here by my head first. I want to suck both of these nice cocks and make you nice and hard before I let you stretch my little pussy." I began licking her and she was completely wet. As I explored her with my tongue, I felt her rubbing the heads of our cocks together and her tongue flicking them. I could hear her saying something but it was muffled by her legs around my head and her pussy on my mouth. She began alternating going down us as she stroked us both. I could tell by the noises she was making she was doing her best to deep throat his cock. I felt her legs tighten on my head and she shook in orgasm as her moans were muffled by the cock pumping into her mouth. She said "I really want to feel this monster cock inside me. Please get behind me and fuck my pussy for me. I need to cum again."I felt the weight shift on the bed and he was kneeling over my head. I spread her ass to give him room and he placed the head of his cock at her entrance. I continued to lick her clit and felt him begin to push his cock slowly inside her. She moaned and grabbed my cock as she pushed back to meet him. "Oh...my...gosh! That feels so incredible to have your tongue on me as his cock is going in." He pulled back a bit and slowly pushed more of his length into her. My tongue danced on her clit and I ran it lower making contact with the bottom of his shaft, feeling it slide along my tongue as it moved deeper into her. She moaned again as he pulled out slowly, her pussy stretched around him and my tongue working on them both. He pulled almost completely out and grabbed her hips, pushing forward one more time, sliding the length of his cock into her as I licked them both. "Holy shit! It's all the way inside me...I think I am going to cum again!" He kept his cock buried deep inside her and she began to shake again in orgasmic bliss. As her trembling subsided he began pumping into her again. She found her grasp on my cock and buried it into her mouth stroking and sucking me as he fucked her. I opened my mouth and began licking her again and as he pulled out his cock popped free and the head of it landed on my lips. I extended my tongue to taste her come on him and he pushed forward sliding himself into my mouth. This was unexpected but I let him push into me tasting her juices as he thrusted. Closing my lips around him I began to suck and he pumped into me several more times before pulling his cock out and guiding it back into my wife's waiting pussy. "Baby that was so hot to know you were sucking his cock. You know that turns me on" she said as she started grinding herself on my mouth and pushed back onto his cock now buried deep inside her.

They began moving faster above me as I used my tongue to lick her. He said he felt like he was going to cum and she begged him to fill her up. He pumped into her and then held her still,, thrusting deep as his cock contracted and he shot ropes of cum inside her. She began moaning and came with him as my tongue danced on her. As he slid out of her I extended my tongue, tracing the bottom of his cock and licking her juices from him. As the head of his cock slid out of her, he pushed forward into my mouth again and I began sucking their combined cum from his cock. "You like how our cum tates don't you baby" she said as she lay on top of me. "I'm so full of cum right now. Open your mouth and let me show you." He pulled his cock from my mouth and she positioned her well fucked pussy above my lips. I could see the pearly white cum starting to drip out if her and extended my tongue as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. She moaned as she clenched her muscles and pushed their cum into my mouth. I sucked on her and swallowed as it filled my mouth. "Mmmm. That's it baby. Clean all that yummy cum out of my pussy. Your tongue feels so good on me." I continued to lick and suck on her as she turned around, sitting up on my face and pushing more cum into my mouth. She started moaning as she leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth and began sucking him as I licked her. It wasn't long before she was again shaking and grinding down on my face as she came.

She slid off me to catch her breath a moment. "That was really hot but I think I'm ready for some more cock. Come here and fuck me baby" she said as she grabbed me and pulled me on top of her. I pushed into her and she moaned as she reached out and grabbed his hard cock and began stroking him. She pulled him closer and he knelt by her head as she took him into her mouth. She began rotating her hips and pulling me deeper as I slowly moved in and out. Bobbing her head up and down his length, she reached out and grabbed me pulling me down in top of her with my face inches from her mouth filled with cock. She looked at me and smiled as she pushed him into her throat and slowly raised her mouth off of him till her lips were sucking his head. She grabbed his cock and pointed it towards my mouth, brushing my lips with its slick head. "Open your mouth and suck it for me" she said as she reached behind my head and pushed me forward. My lips parted and she guided it into my mouth. "That's it baby. Just relax and let that nice big cock fill your mouth up. Mmmm. This is so hot." She pushed on my head until it felt the head of his cock brush the back of my tongue then pushed a little more making his swolen head enter my throat. I gagged a little and she let up a bit as he began to slowly pump his cock in and out of my mouth. She held my head and he pushed deeper this time, filling my throat with his hardness. He moaned as he began pumping harder, pushing deeper with each thrust until he was using his whole length to fuck my mouth and throat. "That's it baby. Take all of that cock for me and let him fuck your mouth. You know how long I've wanted to see you do this for me." I began moving my head to meet his thrusts and I felt his cock become even harder as I sucked his length deeper into my mouth. I felt my wife's hands pulling my ass apart and her finger found my opening and she began massaging me. She pressed one finger into me and I moaned around the cock in my mouth as she began moving it in and out. She pushed a second finger into me and I pushed myself deep inside of her. I heard her say "I think he's ready and he pulled his cock from my mouth. She wrapped her legs around mine and pulled my ass open. I felt the weight shift on the bed and the coolness of lube dripping between my cheeks and onto her fingers. "Baby you know my other fantasy besides sewing you suck a cock is to watch you get fucked while you fuck me so get ready to have your ass filled by his big cock." She pulled her fingers out of me and I felt more lube on my hole then I felt the head of his cock rubbing against me. She held me wide and I felt his head push forward into me, stretching my hole. "That's it baby. Just relax and let that big cock fill you up. You're making me so horny right now." I felt him pull out a bit and push more into me as he began thrusting with short strokes. His thrusts pushed me into my wife and she began moving her hips to meet our thrusts. With each stroke he went deeper, stretching me wide as his monster cock pushed into my tight hole. He pulled almost completely out then in one long slow stroke he pushed himself deep inside me, pushing my cock into my wife below us. She moaned "oh my gosh....he's all the way inside you isn't he? That's so hot! I can feel him pumping into you and moving your cock inside me." He began slowly thrusting in and out of me, using the length of his shaft to almost pull out before diving back in. My cock was straining and I just lay there on top of my wife letting him push me in and out of her. I spread her legs a bit and began moving back to meet his thrusts, pushing him deep then him pushing me into her. He placed his hands on my hips and started moving in and out of me with shorter strokes, using the length of his cock to go deeper with each thrust. I felt my cock begin to strain and as his pace picked up I couldn't control myself much longer. "Baby I'm going to cum soon" I told her as his thrusts pushed me into her. "That's it baby" she said as she bucked beneath me. "Cum inside me while he fucks you. Make him cum in your ass."

I was able to push into her only another couple times before I stopped with my cock buried inside her. He grip on my shoulders tightened and began fucking me harder as my ass spasmed around his pounding cock. I started cumming hard, filling my wife with my load. She started shaking and coming too as I felt him push deep inside my ass. He groaned as his cock jerked and I felt his first shot of cum flood inside me. He pushed into me again as his cock shot several more times deep inside my ass. He slowly started to pull his cock from me but did so by pulling out a small bit then pushing his length back in. My sensitive ass squeezed him as he slowly worked out and back in. He pulled out halfway and pushed into me then pulled out until just the tip of his cock was in me before driving its full length back in. He finally slowly slid completely out and rolled to the side of us. I rolled off of my wife and lay down on her other side. She said "that was so freaking hot. I can't wait to try that again sometime." The next day while her and I were talking, she told me l that she had mentioned to my friend once about threesomes and that he had told her he'd always wanted to do anal but he'd not been able to find someone that was willing to take his large tool up their ass. She said she had told him she wanted to have a MMF threesome and what she had wanted to do. She had also told him if we ever had the chance for something like that to happen she would let him fuck me and asked if he would think about fulfilling her fantasy with us. I told her I was looking forward to finding out what else she had discussed and she just smiled and said "I guess you'll just have to wait and see!"
 
How about one of our experiences:

"So how big is it again?" she asked me as we sat and watched TV. "Why are you so curious?" I asked her. "I don't go around comparing the size of my best friends penis to mine." She said "But you said it was really big. I'm just curious. It's not like I'll probably ever see or touch it for real. I just want to know." "Alright" I told her halfway amused at her curiosity and intrigued by the reason she needed to know. "How big is mine?" I asked her. "Let's see" she said as she got up and went to the drawer in the kitchen to get a ruler. She came back and sat down next to me, reaching into my shorts and fishing out my cock. "I guess I need to help you get nice and hard for an accurate measurement don't I" and she leaned over, taking me into her mouth and began stroking me up and down as she sucked. I've always loved her talented mouth and leaned back so I could enjoy what she was doing to me. It didn't take long for her to suck me to full hardness with her skills. She placed the ruler next to me and smiled. "Just about nine inches and it looks like about three and a half around." She smiled at me and said "so how big is it?" I laughed and said "he's about the same length, maybe a little shorter but he's thicker. Probably add another inch in girth. Kind of like a Red Bull can but a little longer." She swallowed and her eyes kind of glazed over. I knew what she was thinking but I had no idea how persistent she would be. "I want to see it" she said as she stroked me slowly up and down. "I don't see how I can make that happen" I said to her. "It's not like I can just go up to him and say "hey buddy, my wife wants you to show us your big cock. What do you think he's going to think?" "But you always give me what I want" she pouted as she lowered her mouth to me and continued stroking my hardness. She expertly teased the head of my cock with her tongue and slid slowly down its length, pushing it deep into her throat and holding it there before slowly working her way back up. "Ok baby" I told her as I watched her working me slowly back down into her mouth. "I'll figure something out."

It had been about a week since we had discussed my wife's fascination and her need to see my best friends cock and I still hadn't figured out a way to ask him. It's not the kind of thing you do to a friend you've known for as long as I've known him. We had met in fifth grade and been friends ever since. We got a reputation in high school as the "horse brothers" for obvious reasons but that had been the extent of it. Of course we'd seen each other naked in the past but this was completely different. I still had no idea why she was so persistent. Her and I have played with toys and even have a strap-on that was bigger that either of our cocks, but I guess her curiosity to see the real thing in that size had gotten the best of her.

"So what do you think?" I said to him as he pondered my question. "Why does she want to see it? It's really no big deal" he said as he took another drink. "You know how women are. She has it in her head she has to and it's become sort of an obsession for her now." He thought some more and said "does she want to touch it or anything? How far does she want this to go? I'm not sure about all this. I don't want to cause any problems for you and her." I told him I appreciated his concerns, but he didn't need to worry about any of that. "We've been friends a long time and nothing will change that" I assured him. I told him to just think about it and we'll just see what happens.

Later that evening we were sitting around and I brought up that I had spoken to him and the ball was in his court. She looked at me and smiled. "Did he seem interested in doing it? What did he say?" "He told me he'd think about it and yes, of course he seemed interested" I told her. "What are you wanting out of all of this anyway? What do you want to do?" I quizzed her as she sat there beside me. "I dunno. I definitely want to see it then we'll just see from there. Is that ok with you?" "Sure. I'm fine with it and it'll be interesting to see your expression if you do see it. We're both about the same size, he's just a little thicker. I'm sure he's never had any complaints" I told her as she just smiled.

My friend and I got in late from being out for a boys night out and sat down on the couch. I got us couple cold drinks and we began talking. I figured she would be asleep but after about five minutes she came around the corner in a pair of running shorts and an old sleep shirt. She sat down between us on the couch and asked how our night went. I told her we'd had a great time and he'd decided to stay over since it was late. She smiled and put her hand on my leg. "That sounds like a great idea. It's late and no need to make that drive tonight." She turned to him and said "can I get you anything?" and put her hand on his knee. "I'm not sure. What did you have in mind? he said as he looked my way. "Well I know you guys have talked and my husband has told you some of what I was wanting. So really I guess the better question is can you do something for me?" He looked at her and said "what do you have in mind exactly?" She smiled and said "how about you stand up and let me help you get more comfortable?" He stood and turned towards us on the couch as she reached out and unfastened his belt and jeans. I could see her erect nipples under her shirt and was certain she was soaking her shorts with her juices as she slid his zipper down and pushed his pants down. The outline of his cock which was starting to harden was clearly visible in his boxers. She looked back at me smiling and licked her lips. "I don't think you'll be needing these right now either" she said as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his underwear and slowly slid them down, freeing his cock for her to see. "Wow!! You were telling the truth about his size. Although I don't think he's fully hard yet. Maybe a can do something about that." She looked back at me and I shrugged and nodded. She slid forward on the couch cushion and reached out taking his hardness in her hand and slowly began stroking. He responded with a low moan and began to get harder with her touch. She reached behind her and started rubbing my cock which was beginning to harden from watching the scene in front of me. "Baby, take off your pants and stand next to him. I want to compare you both" she said as she looked back and forth between us.

I removed my pants and stood in front of her next to him. She reached out and stroked me just as she'd been doing to him, which quickly brought me to full hardness just as he was. "You were right baby. You're just a bit longer and he's a bit thicker than you. I think they are both making my mouth water." She continued slowly stroking us both and as she squeezed him a bit of clear precum appeared on the head of his cock. "Mmmm. Look at that. Can't let that go to waste can we" she smiled and she leaned forward extending her tongue making contact with the head of his cock. His cock twitched as it touched her parted lips and she took that as an invitation and slowly lowered her mouth onto him. She extended her tongue on the lower side of his shaft as his thickness stretched her and she stopped just as the head of his cock touched the back of her mouth. She moaned and slowly raised her mouth off of his cock. "That tasted good. Looks like there's some more over here" and she continued stroking him as she moved over to me and slid my cock into her mouth. She pushed it into her and bobbed her head up and down in time with her stroking before taking it one last time into her throat and slowly moving off of it.

"This is almost heaven. I'm completely soaked. I just have to know how his hard cock can fill me up. You boys follow me into the bedroom." We looked at each other and I just shrugged as my wife stood up and grabbed both our hard cocks leading us into the bedroom. We took off out shirts as she stripped and we all got on the bed. "Baby, you lay down under me so you can lick my pussy and I want him to get behind me" she said as she pushed me down on the bed. I lay down and she lowered herself into my mouth. "Come around here by my head first. I want to suck both of these nice cocks and make you nice and hard before I let you stretch my little pussy." I began licking her and she was completely wet. As I explored her with my tongue, I felt her rubbing the heads of our cocks together and her tongue flicking them. I could hear her saying something but it was muffled by her legs around my head and her pussy on my mouth. She began alternating going down us as she stroked us both. I could tell by the noises she was making she was doing her best to deep throat his cock. I felt her legs tighten on my head and she shook in orgasm as her moans were muffled by the cock pumping into her mouth. She said "I really want to feel this monster cock inside me. Please get behind me and fuck my pussy for me. I need to cum again."I felt the weight shift on the bed and he was kneeling over my head. I spread her ass to give him room and he placed the head of his cock at her entrance. I continued to lick her clit and felt him begin to push his cock slowly inside her. She moaned and grabbed my cock as she pushed back to meet him. "Oh...my...gosh! That feels so incredible to have your tongue on me as his cock is going in." He pulled back a bit and slowly pushed more of his length into her. My tongue danced on her clit and I ran it lower making contact with the bottom of his shaft, feeling it slide along my tongue as it moved deeper into her. She moaned again as he pulled out slowly, her pussy stretched around him and my tongue working on them both. He pulled almost completely out and grabbed her hips, pushing forward one more time, sliding the length of his cock into her as I licked them both. "Holy shit! It's all the way inside me...I think I am going to cum again!" He kept his cock buried deep inside her and she began to shake again in orgasmic bliss. As her trembling subsided he began pumping into her again. She found her grasp on my cock and buried it into her mouth stroking and sucking me as he fucked her. I opened my mouth and began licking her again and as he pulled out his cock popped free and the head of it landed on my lips. I extended my tongue to taste her come on him and he pushed forward sliding himself into my mouth. This was unexpected but I let him push into me tasting her juices as he thrusted. Closing my lips around him I began to suck and he pumped into me several more times before pulling his cock out and guiding it back into my wife's waiting pussy. "Baby that was so hot to know you were sucking his cock. You know that turns me on" she said as she started grinding herself on my mouth and pushed back onto his cock now buried deep inside her.

They began moving faster above me as I used my tongue to lick her. He said he felt like he was going to cum and she begged him to fill her up. He pumped into her and then held her still,, thrusting deep as his cock contracted and he shot ropes of cum inside her. She began moaning and came with him as my tongue danced on her. As he slid out of her I extended my tongue, tracing the bottom of his cock and licking her juices from him. As the head of his cock slid out of her, he pushed forward into my mouth again and I began sucking their combined cum from his cock. "You like how our cum tates don't you baby" she said as she lay on top of me. "I'm so full of cum right now. Open your mouth and let me show you." He pulled his cock from my mouth and she positioned her well fucked pussy above my lips. I could see the pearly white cum starting to drip out if her and extended my tongue as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. She moaned as she clenched her muscles and pushed their cum into my mouth. I sucked on her and swallowed as it filled my mouth. "Mmmm. That's it baby. Clean all that yummy cum out of my pussy. Your tongue feels so good on me." I continued to lick and suck on her as she turned around, sitting up on my face and pushing more cum into my mouth. She started moaning as she leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth and began sucking him as I licked her. It wasn't long before she was again shaking and grinding down on my face as she came.

She slid off me to catch her breath a moment. "That was really hot but I think I'm ready for some more cock. Come here and fuck me baby" she said as she grabbed me and pulled me on top of her. I pushed into her and she moaned as she reached out and grabbed his hard cock and began stroking him. She pulled him closer and he knelt by her head as she took him into her mouth. She began rotating her hips and pulling me deeper as I slowly moved in and out. Bobbing her head up and down his length, she reached out and grabbed me pulling me down in top of her with my face inches from her mouth filled with cock. She looked at me and smiled as she pushed him into her throat and slowly raised her mouth off of him till her lips were sucking his head. She grabbed his cock and pointed it towards my mouth, brushing my lips with its slick head. "Open your mouth and suck it for me" she said as she reached behind my head and pushed me forward. My lips parted and she guided it into my mouth. "That's it baby. Just relax and let that nice big cock fill your mouth up. Mmmm. This is so hot." She pushed on my head until it felt the head of his cock brush the back of my tongue then pushed a little more making his swolen head enter my throat. I gagged a little and she let up a bit as he began to slowly pump his cock in and out of my mouth. She held my head and he pushed deeper this time, filling my throat with his hardness. He moaned as he began pumping harder, pushing deeper with each thrust until he was using his whole length to fuck my mouth and throat. "That's it baby. Take all of that cock for me and let him fuck your mouth. You know how long I've wanted to see you do this for me." I began moving my head to meet his thrusts and I felt his cock become even harder as I sucked his length deeper into my mouth. I felt my wife's hands pulling my ass apart and her finger found my opening and she began massaging me. She pressed one finger into me and I moaned around the cock in my mouth as she began moving it in and out. She pushed a second finger into me and I pushed myself deep inside of her. I heard her say "I think he's ready and he pulled his cock from my mouth. She wrapped her legs around mine and pulled my ass open. I felt the weight shift on the bed and the coolness of lube dripping between my cheeks and onto her fingers. "Baby you know my other fantasy besides sewing you suck a cock is to watch you get fucked while you fuck me so get ready to have your ass filled by his big cock." She pulled her fingers out of me and I felt more lube on my hole then I felt the head of his cock rubbing against me. She held me wide and I felt his head push forward into me, stretching my hole. "That's it baby. Just relax and let that big cock fill you up. You're making me so horny right now." I felt him pull out a bit and push more into me as he began thrusting with short strokes. His thrusts pushed me into my wife and she began moving her hips to meet our thrusts. With each stroke he went deeper, stretching me wide as his monster cock pushed into my tight hole. He pulled almost completely out then in one long slow stroke he pushed himself deep inside me, pushing my cock into my wife below us. She moaned "oh my gosh....he's all the way inside you isn't he? That's so hot! I can feel him pumping into you and moving your cock inside me." He began slowly thrusting in and out of me, using the length of his shaft to almost pull out before diving back in. My cock was straining and I just lay there on top of my wife letting him push me in and out of her. I spread her legs a bit and began moving back to meet his thrusts, pushing him deep then him pushing me into her. He placed his hands on my hips and started moving in and out of me with shorter strokes, using the length of his cock to go deeper with each thrust. I felt my cock begin to strain and as his pace picked up I couldn't control myself much longer. "Baby I'm going to cum soon" I told her as his thrusts pushed me into her. "That's it baby" she said as she bucked beneath me. "Cum inside me while he fucks you. Make him cum in your ass."

I was able to push into her only another couple times before I stopped with my cock buried inside her. He grip on my shoulders tightened and began fucking me harder as my ass spasmed around his pounding cock. I started cumming hard, filling my wife with my load. She started shaking and coming too as I felt him push deep inside my ass. He groaned as his cock jerked and I felt his first shot of cum flood inside me. He pushed into me again as his cock shot several more times deep inside my ass. He slowly started to pull his cock from me but did so by pulling out a small bit then pushing his length back in. My sensitive ass squeezed him as he slowly worked out and back in. He pulled out halfway and pushed into me then pulled out until just the tip of his cock was in me before driving its full length back in. He finally slowly slid completely out and rolled to the side of us. I rolled off of my wife and lay down on her other side. She said "that was so freaking hot. I can't wait to try that again sometime." The next day while her and I were talking, she told me l that she had mentioned to my friend once about threesomes and that he had told her he'd always wanted to do anal but he'd not been able to find someone that was willing to take his large tool up their ass. She said she had told him she wanted to have a MMF threesome and what she had wanted to do. She had also told him if we ever had the chance for something like that to happen she would let him fuck me and asked if he would think about fulfilling her fantasy with us. I told her I was looking forward to finding out what else she had discussed and she just smiled and said "I guess you'll just have to wait and see!"

Worked for me! Hot story, lucky guy(s).
 
And I know it's been a long, long time (and I'm even further behind than I was), but I haven't forgotten y'all...


He meets his wife's boss
http://www.literotica.com/s/made-a-man-in-and-out-of-me

he becomes his boss's clean-up boy
http://www.literotica.com/s/cleaning-the-boss-ch-01

hubby plays while the wife's away
http://www.literotica.com/s/separate-vacations-1

a couple submits
http://www.literotica.com/s/we-submit

he eats another man's cum out of her
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-creamy-fantasy-comes-true

chapters 3 and 5 for sure have creampie eating in them
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-introduction-to-cfnm-ch-01

wife swappers
http://www.literotica.com/s/grounds-for-divorce-ch-01

she surprises him with an add-on appendage
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-hidden-surprise

he gets it in the end
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-new-way-to-ride

a pair of “straight” college guys give bi a try
http://www.literotica.com/s/surfer-boy-gets-taken-for-a-ride

wife shows him the kinds of things he'll do as a cuckold
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-birthday-treat-1

celebrity strapon
http://www.literotica.com/s/dia-zerva-strapons-brian-pumper

a couple teach a young man
http://www.literotica.com/s/newbie

a first time
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-bi-weekend

strap-on fun
http://www.literotica.com/s/stinky-sweaty-strap-on-fun

she told him to clean up after himself
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-first-cream-pie

They go to a party where all the men play
http://www.literotica.com/s/melissa-takes-me-to-a-twink-orgy

what happens in vegas...
http://www.literotica.com/s/gettin-lucky-in-vegas

married guy has an encounter at the gym
http://www.literotica.com/s/bi-at-the-gym

three best friends experience each other
http://www.literotica.com/s/night-porter

the title about covers it
http://www.literotica.com/s/anniversary-cuckold

a birthday present, but for who?
http://www.literotica.com/s/birthday-present-29

newbie's first experience with cock
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-first-night-of-sex-ch-01

curious...
http://www.literotica.com/s/bicurious-fantasy-becomes-a-reality

roommates
http://www.literotica.com/s/slam-it-up-mine

he likes ass play
http://www.literotica.com/s/assuming-the-position-ch-01

encounter in a new town
http://www.literotica.com/s/new-town-ch-01

creampie eater
http://www.literotica.com/s/cleaning-jennifer

otherwise straight guy wants to suck a cock
http://www.literotica.com/s/serendipity-13

he ends up at a club in drag
http://www.literotica.com/s/couples-only-glory-hole-night

fem dom
http://www.literotica.com/s/i-see-a-red-door

bi fun at the gym
http://www.literotica.com/s/heating-up-ch-01

taking hiring a stripper a step (or two) farther
http://www.literotica.com/s/mmf-hen-night-party

married guy in sexless relationship finds release where he can
http://www.literotica.com/s/lots-more-where-that-came-from

young guy tries sex with another man without girlfriend's knowledge
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-first-time-for-everything-2

college guy gets dumped by girlfriend, tries a new club
http://www.literotica.com/s/c-club-ch-01

two guys, a lot of marijuana
http://www.literotica.com/s/420-reasons-to-fuck

married man seduces younger coworker with wife's consent
http://www.literotica.com/s/seduction-of-tim

married guy succumbs
http://www.literotica.com/s/curiosity-fucked-the-straight-guy

a couple's cleanup boy
http://www.literotica.com/s/couples-cleanup-slave
 
And I know it's been a long, long time (and I'm even further behind than I was), but I haven't forgotten y'all...


He meets his wife's boss
http://www.literotica.com/s/made-a-man-in-and-out-of-me

he becomes his boss's clean-up boy
http://www.literotica.com/s/cleaning-the-boss-ch-01

hubby plays while the wife's away
http://www.literotica.com/s/separate-vacations-1

a couple submits
http://www.literotica.com/s/we-submit

he eats another man's cum out of her
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-creamy-fantasy-comes-true

chapters 3 and 5 for sure have creampie eating in them
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-introduction-to-cfnm-ch-01

wife swappers
http://www.literotica.com/s/grounds-for-divorce-ch-01

she surprises him with an add-on appendage
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-hidden-surprise

he gets it in the end
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-new-way-to-ride

a pair of “straight” college guys give bi a try
http://www.literotica.com/s/surfer-boy-gets-taken-for-a-ride

wife shows him the kinds of things he'll do as a cuckold
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-birthday-treat-1

celebrity strapon
http://www.literotica.com/s/dia-zerva-strapons-brian-pumper

a couple teach a young man
http://www.literotica.com/s/newbie

a first time
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-bi-weekend

strap-on fun
http://www.literotica.com/s/stinky-sweaty-strap-on-fun

she told him to clean up after himself
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-first-cream-pie

They go to a party where all the men play
http://www.literotica.com/s/melissa-takes-me-to-a-twink-orgy

what happens in vegas...
http://www.literotica.com/s/gettin-lucky-in-vegas

married guy has an encounter at the gym
http://www.literotica.com/s/bi-at-the-gym

three best friends experience each other
http://www.literotica.com/s/night-porter

the title about covers it
http://www.literotica.com/s/anniversary-cuckold

a birthday present, but for who?
http://www.literotica.com/s/birthday-present-29

newbie's first experience with cock
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-first-night-of-sex-ch-01

curious...
http://www.literotica.com/s/bicurious-fantasy-becomes-a-reality

roommates
http://www.literotica.com/s/slam-it-up-mine

he likes ass play
http://www.literotica.com/s/assuming-the-position-ch-01

encounter in a new town
http://www.literotica.com/s/new-town-ch-01

creampie eater
http://www.literotica.com/s/cleaning-jennifer

otherwise straight guy wants to suck a cock
http://www.literotica.com/s/serendipity-13

he ends up at a club in drag
http://www.literotica.com/s/couples-only-glory-hole-night

fem dom
http://www.literotica.com/s/i-see-a-red-door

bi fun at the gym
http://www.literotica.com/s/heating-up-ch-01

taking hiring a stripper a step (or two) farther
http://www.literotica.com/s/mmf-hen-night-party

married guy in sexless relationship finds release where he can
http://www.literotica.com/s/lots-more-where-that-came-from

young guy tries sex with another man without girlfriend's knowledge
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-first-time-for-everything-2

college guy gets dumped by girlfriend, tries a new club
http://www.literotica.com/s/c-club-ch-01

two guys, a lot of marijuana
http://www.literotica.com/s/420-reasons-to-fuck

married man seduces younger coworker with wife's consent
http://www.literotica.com/s/seduction-of-tim

married guy succumbs
http://www.literotica.com/s/curiosity-fucked-the-straight-guy

a couple's cleanup boy
http://www.literotica.com/s/couples-cleanup-slave

Wow logging in to see this makes me feel like it's my birthday. I really need to be better and save a log of the stories i read and share them here.
 
Back
Top