A Vicious Pity Party

One heck of a long vd party...

You Sick Bastard, that 'VT" not 'VD'. Although . . . VT and I did spend that one special weekend in Paris. I loved her once. Actually, I think I loved her like five times (and she never took her boots off), but that's beside the point. Maybe I should get tested? Just in case?

You Sick Bastard, that 'VT" not 'VD'. Although . . . VT and I did spend that one special weekend in Paris. I loved her once. Actually, I think I loved her like five times (and she never took her boots off), but that's beside the point. Maybe I should get tested? Just in case?

Maybe she should get tested. I've heard some outrageous things that people have gotten from other primates...:p

Aww, I think you still love me a little. Then again, you ditched me in Paris more than once. Just where were you running off to? Maybe I should get tested, just in case?

Maybe she should get tested. I've heard some outrageous things that people have gotten from other primates...:p

Know a good vet?

Aww, I think you still love me a little. Then again, you ditched me in Paris more than once. Just where were you running off to?

Pffft. I didn't ditch you. I just needed a break, hokay? You were so ravenous and insatiable that I had to go to the lobby and reload on espresso. And the espresso gurl? The one with the beret? She meant nothing to me, really.

I'm watching MST3K, season 5 episode 15; Wild World of Batwoman.
No, it's not an Adam West spin-off.

Best line so far, "It's like a Warhol film, except weird."

Last edited:
I'm watching MST3K, season 5 episode 15; Wild World of Batwoman.
No, it's not an Adam West spin-off.

Best line so far, "It's like a Warhol film, except weird."

Nice! I guarantee that will be quoted at work tomorrow.

Tell me if you start another and I'll watch with ya.

"Now see, a lot of villians aren't bold enough to wear clam diggers."

Last edited:
9f8ec57408735f81dcb614ec9613afdf.jpg

Nice! I guarantee that will be quoted at work tomorrow.

Tell me if you start another and I'll watch with ya.

"Now see, a lot of villians aren't bold enough to wear clam diggers."

Unfortunately none of the Godzilla movies they did are available. Toho Studios is good at protecting their copyright, dammit.

But you betcha I'll letcha know.

I watched Viking Women & the Sea Serpent from whence the immortal quip, "Squeal like Ned Betty," sprang.

Back