Girls looking for Girls

loveabletiana

Literotica Guru
Hi ladies!

sadly...the old thread has somehow disappeared, vanished...puff...GONE!!! But no worries!

Alyssa, Dreamy and I thought to revive the thread, where all girls wanna chat with girls about anything and everything! A place to meet, talk, laugh, whatever!

Enjoy your time in the GIRLS world!:rose:

*hugs* to all

Hi ladies!

sadly...the old thread has somehow disappeared, vanished...puff...GONE!!! But no worries!

Alyssa, Dreamy and I thought to revive the thread, where all girls wanna chat with girls about anything and everything! A place to meet, talk, laugh, whatever!

*hugs* to all

Another note from me!

Welcome to the new ladies! and I hope the previous posters will rush back in! everyone has been busy lately,including me...me missing them!

*hugs*

Dreamy xx

Another note from me!

Welcome to the new ladies! and I hope the previous posters will rush back in! everyone has been busy lately,including me...me missing them!

*hugs*

Dreamy xx

*huggs for Dreamy* I really hope everyone comes back and starts posting again as well. The other thread was really nice to be able to talk and laugh and meet everyone. :)

bump!!!

where are the ladies gone!!!

*snuggling into my blanket* waiting....;)

Happy Bday Alyssa!

Hiiiiiiii!!!!:kiss:
HAPPY!!! ^^

and one more thing...

Happy Birthday Alyssa!!!:kiss:your baby girl:kiss:

wishing you a great humpy sunday and of course to all ladies too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready whenever you are....

Would love a local gal - West Los Angeles - for phone or a cuddle or more before I get home. Craigslist creeps me out.

Never enough....

Sometimes I can't seem to be satisfied. I know it is an addiction of sorts. Phone sex, reading your luscious posts. I love making a woman feel good...and men too!

good morning to all the beautiful ladies of lit. i love you all. esp. dreamy and tiana.warm wett kisses all you girls:)

Wow it's really picked up, yay! *hugs and kisses* to everyone who has stopped by to say hi

I was wondering what happened to the old thread. I am glad that you ladies decided to bring it back. Hi Dreamy and Tiana.. I have missed talking to both of you great ladies. (((((HUGS))))) AND :kiss:'S

hi ladies. i just wanted to say hello to everyone and a BIG thanks for joining the new thread. welcome to gt8tlady,artisticbeauty,lana,and fairy princess. glad to have you along. message me anytime to chat.:) and of course huggs and :kiss:'s to my baby girl,dreamy and to you tiana. have a good night ladies.

Some of yall may know and remember me, for those of you who do, hey!!! for those that dont, LOL well your in for a definate treat.

Im a BBW bisexual southern sex kitten! thats right I can say it out loud Im a sexy ass bbw. I like chatting about sex, and really anything. it doesnt have to be all about sex cause I know that real life happens first.

I like to think im funny, and I can be very caring. if any yall cuties wanna get to know me just hit me up. Check out my profile. there is a link to some pics on there.

Again thanks for the thread :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Some of yall may know and remember me, for those of you who do, hey!!! for those that dont, LOL well your in for a definate treat.

Im a BBW bisexual southern sex kitten! thats right I can say it out loud Im a sexy ass bbw. I like chatting about sex, and really anything. it doesnt have to be all about sex cause I know that real life happens first.

I like to think im funny, and I can be very caring. if any yall cuties wanna get to know me just hit me up. Check out my profile. there is a link to some pics on there.

Again thanks for the thread :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Shout it out loud and that makes you even sexier ;)

Hi ladies!

*hugs* to all

Hi Sweetie,

Thank you for bringing this thread back ;)
Hope to chat with you again soon!
kisses

Hi all! Just thought I'd drop in and see what's up.

It's been so long since I've been able to get online - - - even tho I don't chat much I did try to read as many of the girl threads as possible. ;)

A little info about me: 46 years old, single, BBW bi, live in Canada. Looking for friends and chat.

kisses to all sexy ladies here!!!

*waves* to sally, Disaster, beauty, horny, Delight
*smiles* at the comeback....curious, Lana, fairy, gr8tlady, Cumfort, Trawna...

and :kiss: to tiana and alyssa :kiss:

Sometimes I can't seem to be satisfied. I know it is an addiction of sorts. Phone sex, reading your luscious posts. I love making a woman feel good...and men too!

;) don't we all

Back