numeniusa's boudoir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you wear the apron for me? You know, the one I like? With nothing underneath...? :devil:

You mean the one with the hole in front, for my uh . . . okay, but don't you dare tell anyone. I'd be so embarrassed. It has flowers on it. :eek::eek::eek:

Mm, you're drying Sexy, now get that other apron on :D

What other apron? There is only one... But what shall I do...?

Actually, once we've finished tidying up, I'm off out for a bit. Catch you later for your... reward... :kiss:

So I'm doing the dishes while you guys stare at my butt . . . that's just great.

*pats your bottom* So you have a problem with us staring at your butt?

I'm glad I found this place. I don't mind helping to tidy up a bit. The 'rewards' look very enticing.

And by the way, I love the corsets and garters you two are wearing.

"Hey, you don't hang dishrags on that thing"

*pats your bottom again and gives it a little pinch before walking away to admire the view*

Wow, you guys were busy while I was away... :)

So, curvyangel, I was thinking.....

When the chair is delivered, should we tie lowphat to it and tease him for our pleasure?

vBCfgKF.jpg

eqEZkwm.jpg

Very lovely skinscapes, the tones and shadows are perfect. Would love to trace my fingers through the light and shadow........:rose:

Can I assume more visual candy will be appearing....Soon! :D:rose:

Very lovely skinscapes, the tones and shadows are perfect. Would love to trace my fingers through the light and shadow........:rose:

Can I assume more visual candy will be appearing....Soon! :D:rose:[/QUOTE]

Aw, thank you... :kiss: And good morning (for me)/good evening (for you I think?)

More photos to come :devil:

How are you? How nice to see you in my boudoir... :)

Uh, I'm still tied to the chair . . . M, hey . . . over here. ugh, nevermind . . . .

Aw, thank you... :kiss: And good morning (for me)/good evening (for you I think?)

More photos to come :devil:

How are you? How nice to see you in my boudoir... :)

Thank you.....:rose:....:kiss:

2:43 am just home from work....:eek:

I'm doing well thank you.....You?

Lovely place you have here.....:rose::D

Thank you.....:rose:....:kiss:

2:43 am just home from work....:eek:

I'm doing well thank you.....You?

Lovely place you have here.....:rose::D

That's the middle of the night! I'm very well too, thanks, just awake after a long solid sleep, looking forward to a lazy day today...

You staying up long? ;)

That's the middle of the night! I'm very well too, thanks, just awake after a long solid sleep, looking forward to a lazy day today...

You staying up long? ;)

That depends.......I can usually stay up pretty long....but...wait...Oh, probably for another 45 mins.......:D.....:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back