numeniusa's boudoir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clothed you is nice...Unclothed you is much, much better...:devil:;):kiss:

Yes very inspiring...definitely makes me want to go and go and go...:devil:;)

You're welcome :rose:

Don't go! Stay...! :kiss: (yes, I know... :devil:)

Thank you, papadoc. I aim for unclothed as much as possible :devil:

Except on the slopes, of course. They have ski marshals for that sort of thing in Canada, you know. Well, that and the risk of frostbite. ;)

I did once see a picture of a model in beautiful lingerie, skiing in a plastic, see-through ski-suit.

WOW! You are looking incredibly hot in a cold climate!! Love the boots!

Oh, I love that! Hot in a cold climate. Thank you, Guy... :kiss:

Does this mean I have to aim for cool in a hot climate when I get to Italy at the end of May? :cool:

*LOL* I see that...I think i could work with that...just saying!! :p:p:rose:

They are sooooooo heavy, those boots, I don't know if it would even be possible to get up to naughty things whilst wearing them. :D And they sort of force your weight forward when they're done up.

I suppose they'd kind of anchor me, as it were... :devil::D

They are sooooooo heavy, those boots, I don't know if it would even be possible to get up to naughty things whilst wearing them. :D And they sort of force your weight forward when they're done up.

An old boyfriend that I wouldn't have sex with took me skiing once. (He was rich and I knew he was having sex with lots of girls so for once in my life I was holding out in the hopes that he would dump all them and just date me :))

Well, when we got back to our cabin, my boots were all caked in ice and I couldn't get them off. Instead of helping me, he convinced me to step back into my skis somehow, then he stood on them, unzipped my ski bunny suit and pulled it down enough to do me from behind right there in front of the porch!

I was totally anchored and could barely move! He took out like three months of pent-up sexual revenge on me - I pretended to be mad afterwards but it was actually really hot.

By the end of that weekend I fell even more in love with him. But he dumped me like two weeks after we got back to Vegas.

Lesson learned: don't let guys you aren't sleeping with make you wear ski boots or take you skiing :rolleyes:

That might make for an interesting time :devil::devil::rose:

Oh, I love that! Hot in a cold climate. Thank you, Guy... :kiss:

Does this mean I have to aim for cool in a hot climate when I get to Italy at the end of May? :cool:
Yes indeed...perhaps a fan blowing across your breasts raising your nipples;):devil:

An old boyfriend that I wouldn't have sex with took me skiing once. (He was rich and I knew he was having sex with lots of girls so for once in my life I was holding out in the hopes that he would dump all them and just date me :))

Well, when we got back to our cabin, my boots were all caked in ice and I couldn't get them off. Instead of helping me, he convinced me to step back into my skis somehow, then he stood on them, unzipped my ski bunny suit and pulled it down enough to do me from behind right there in front of the porch!

I was totally anchored and could barely move! He took out like three months of pent-up sexual revenge on me - I pretended to be mad afterwards but it was actually really hot.

By the end of that weekend I fell even more in love with him. But he dumped me like two weeks after we got back to Vegas.

Lesson learned: don't let guys you aren't sleeping with make you wear ski boots or take you skiing :rolleyes:

Holy fuck! I so wish I'd heard that while I still had my rental skis... :devil: :D

I can absolutely see how that would work. I'm picturing that in my mind's eye right now. And other bits of me are 'picturing' it in *coughs* other ways.

*fans self*

P.S. Three months? You held him off for THREE MONTHS??? :eek: Respect... :D

Yes indeed...perhaps a fan blowing across your breasts raising your nipples;):devil:

Ooh!

*rushes off to check whether the apartment looks like it has anything like a fan*

There is, I recall, a nice little private pool, very secluded, little waterfall thing at one end. That might do the trick... ;)

Don't go! Stay...! :kiss: (yes, I know... :devil:)

Thank you, papadoc. I aim for unclothed as much as possible :devil:

Except on the slopes, of course. They have ski marshals for that sort of thing in Canada, you know. Well, that and the risk of frostbite. ;)

I did once see a picture of a model in beautiful lingerie, skiing in a plastic, see-through ski-suit.

Mmmm...such a noble aim...I hope you are working hard to achieve it this weekend. ;):devil:

Plastic, see-through ski-suit? You should look for one of those for your next ski trip. ;):devil:

Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday. :rose:

Mmmm...such a noble aim...I hope you are working hard to achieve it this weekend. ;):devil:

Plastic, see-through ski-suit? You should look for one of those for your next ski trip. ;):devil:

Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday. :rose:

The weekend wasn't quite as relaxing as I'd planned, unfortunately. Way more clothes required than I'd have liked... :(

I hope you've had a fantastic birthday, papadoc :heart: 🎼🎵🎶🎶🎵 *sings*

Of course I did; I stalk her for quality smut

:D Oh yes, me too :devil: She is the VP of dirty talk, after all. A lifetime appointment, I hope ;)

I'm glad you didn't miss it. It made me laugh. :D And look forward to next year's skiing holiday already... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back