The Wrong Girl

Bill525

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Posts
1,752
(Closed for Mzseductress)

Bill Stevenson was finally feeling like life was making sense to him. He had graduated college and moved to New Haven City looking to find his dream job and begin a successful career. What went right from the beginning, is he did not move to the city alone. His college girlfriend, Alisha, and his brother, Jonathon had moved with him. At first they all moved into small apartment. All were looking to make it big. At first, it was a difficult task. Alisha found a job quickly at the local hospital as a nurse. She worked all the time, but at least she got into a career she enjoyed. Jonathon got a job as a bartender downtown and was enjoying the night life. Bill on the other hand, kept interviewing for positions and missing out.

Finally, he got an opportunity at a big marketing firm in the city, Weaver Marketing. Bill worked hard to move up the corporate ladder, and his hard work finally paid off. Now he was in charge of marketing for some of the firms biggest clients. The three of them moved into a bigger, better apartment, and life seemed to be heading in the right direction. As the success continued, Bill decided to propose to Alisha. They got engaged, not wanting to rush into getting married, but Bill wanted to show her that he was committed to her. Everything seemed to be going perfect until Jonathon brought home his new girlfriend. At first, she wasn't bad. She was younger, still in college or just out, but she seemed to fit Jonathon's lifestyle. However, as thing progressed, Alisha began to notice that Jonathon's new girlfriend seemed to not be what she seemed. Alisha told Bill constantly to warn Jonathon, but Bill felt like it was not his place. If Jonathon was happy, then why would he try to ruin it.

It was a Friday, Bill just got home from the office wearing a button down shirt, tie, dress pants, and belt. Alisha was working late and Jonathon was probably just about to head off to start his bartending shift. Bill sighed as he entered the apartment, hanging his keys up as he walked into the kitchen to grab a beer after a long day.
 
Ava Harville had the perfect life. She was back to school for acting had few months left , met a hot older guy she was dating, was finally away from her toxic family and living in a beautiful new city.

She had met Jonathan Stevenson at the bar on a girls night out with her friends and the two of them hit it off right away and had been together for about two years now. He spoiled her in every way, treated her like a queen but there were time she needed rougher sex, to have a wild time. It wasn't that she didn't like sex with Jonathan but he was tired from work sometimes and she had a high sex drive.

She hadn't done it often but when she did she tried keeping things quiet although she thought her boyfriends brothers fiancehad spotted her once or twice . She knew Alisha hadn't liked her, she thought she wanted Bill or something.

Bill wasn't really her type, he was an office stickler and she was a nurse , the two were as boring as ever and she normally tried staying out of both of their ways although Bill had always been nice to her. She knew Jonathan would take care of her and she wondered if she could get Bill to as well.

She had just gotten back into the house wearing some skin tight yoga clothes she wore to her weekly class where she enjoyed teasing her older teacher with her body, it was really a masterpiece. People often suggested she model but she hated diets and preferred following her passion of acting.

She heard the apartment door open and thought it was John coming back for something and was surprised seeing it was Bill. She had a light sheen of sweat on her body and was drinking water when he stepped into the kitchen with her.

She smirked seeing him give her a once over and knew he had admired her figure as did many other man, he wasn't blind, she saw his eyes linger on her toned stomach then her breasts and hid her amusement knowing Alisha would gouge his eyes out if she were there,

She knew he'd probably be looking for beer like Jonathan had often did after work and she walked over grabbing some from a bottom shelf she had them chilling on and handed him one and smile "Good evening Bill..Long day?" She chuckled before brushing past him and picking up her yoga mat and bag " I know the look.. Jonathan has it sometimes when he works double at the bar."

She had worked as well, but she never revealed what she did. Escorting. She got her schooling bills paid and some old guy got a hot young woman on their arms for a night so it had been a win win situation. She slept with two older men before and the money alone had paid for her car, wardrobe and Her and Jonathan's Spain Vacation once.
 
Last edited:
Bill was surprised as he turned the corner into the kitchen. He had just loosened up his tie as he saw Ava standing there. Ava had been dating his brother for two years, and while she was absolutely gorgeous, he wondered if she was good for him. Ava was the type of girl that just oozed trouble. Bill knew she made John happy, so he always tried to be nice to her. However, Alisha was not a fan. She constantly told Bill to try to talk sense into his brother about her. Bill though, did not see the problem. It was John's decision and if Ava made him happy, who was he to stop it. Plus, it was nice to see Ava around. Bill was a faithful guy and loved Alisha, but he could admit that Ava was extremely attractive.

As he noticed Ava in her yoga clothes, he sighed. His eyes moved over her as she moved to the fridge and grabbed him a beer. He smiled, "Thanks..... I guess I do have that look of having had a long day." He took the beer and opened it, watching Ava pick up her yoga mat and bag. "Work was crazy tonight..... how was yoga?" He asked as he sipped the beer, following her out of the kitchen and into the common room of the apartment.

"Did John head to work already? I thought he may have off tonight...." he said softly. He felt his eyes look over Ava again, thinking that John was lucky as hell to get a girl like her. "Any plans for you tonight? It is Friday after all...." he said smiling at her.
 
Ava smiled and said " Yoga was great. There nothing like a yoga and meditation session to help me relax. I've tried to get Jonathan to go but last time I swear he nearly hurt himself trying to show up the instructor " she giggled

" Yeah John had to work tonight , I thought he was off too I planned on spending some time with him, but I'll wait till he gets home hopefully it's not too late. I'm going to stay in tonight and catch up on some do as notes" she said sitting down on the couch and smirking seeing her boyfriends brother ogling her again.

" What about you Bill? Any plans? I've noticed Aleysha is working tonight, otherwise this interaction wouldn't be happening at all "she said half joking half serious knowing how much his girlfriend despised her for some reason.

She chuckled and ran her hand through her hair knowing he was still watching and sighed " I could really go for a massage... John usually does it for me after class.. I'm just really sore.. You wouldn't mind? Would you Bill? Just a quick message it'd only be five minutes.. " she said wanting to tease him knowing he lusted just like any man and threw in " if you can't I'd completely understand ".
 
Bill laughed as Ava made the joke about John almost hurting himself at yoga. He nodded, "Yeah that sounds like John. He can't let anyone be better then him at things like that, he is too competitive for his own good." He shook his head as Ava sat down on the couch, talking about how she was planning on staying in tonight because John was supposed to be off. "Well, I hope he leaves work early, I am sure he would rather be with you then at the bar...." he said as he watched her run her hand through her hair.

"Well easy, I would still talk to you if Alisha was here...… she just wouldn't be happy with me," he joked back as he smiled at Ava. As he listened to her talk about needing a massage he shook his head. "I mean, I am not sure I am very good at massages, but I could give you one if you needed it..... its the least I could do for my brothers girlfriend...." he said smiling at her. He wasn't hitting on her, more offering to help. He knew that Alisha was always pretty rude to her, so he figured he could show that he did not feel the same way as his fiancé.
 
Ava smiled back at him hearing him offer his help which stunned her somewhat. She nodded and said " Seriously Bill? Your a lifesaver" she said and places her bags on the floor and lay across the couch. " I'll guide you if your an Amateur " she said and chuckled.

She knew she looked fantastic lying on her stomach and knew that she had a fantastic are. She turned her head looking at him and said " Dont be scared Bill i dont bite"she said and giggled. " I'll give you one too Bill.. it be the least I can do after your long day and you being so cool about me staying here with Jonathan "
 
Bill smiled as Ava seemed shocked at his answer. He nodded, "Yes seriously, I don't see a problem with it...." he said as he watched her set her bag on the floor and turn over to lay on the couch. As she laid down he couldn't help but notice her amazing ass in her yoga pants. He moved over to the couch, seeing her head turn to look back at him.

"Well thank you, I may need your guidance to make sure I am doing this right," he teased Ava. He nodded, "I am not doing this so that you have to give me on in return.... I can be nice..." he said as he walked over, sitting on the couch next to her. He stared down into her eyes as he slide his hands onto her bare shoulders, rubbing gently, massaging her muscles with his finger tips. "How does that feel?"

Bill knew that Alisha would murder him if she walked in, but he also knew that she was working late. His hands moved along her shoulders, then down her back slowly. He made sure to massage her muscles, feeling for knots as he went. "So..... how is college going for acting? Getting a good feeling about becoming an actress?"

Bill knew that Ava had the looks to be an actress. Her red hair was incredibly sexy and she just looked liked a star. Alisha always told Bill that she thought Ava wasn't going to school at all, but instead out being a porn actress. Bill did not believe it, and always told Alisha to stop being so mean. However, Bill had no doubts that if that was what Ava was doing, she would be very successful with her looks alone.
 
Ava sighed contentedly feeling his fingers working her skin and chuckled hearing him say he could be nice. " It feels good Bill..you Sure you haven't had practice?" She said and let out a soft moan as he moved down her back.

She smirked hearing him ask about her classes and if she had a good feeling about becoming an actress " Classes are great, I'm actually going to start working on my short film for a project next week and I've been looking to try out for some television auditions as well, acting has always been a passion of mine even if my family didn't believe in me much I'm just Happy John supports me you know? He is always there cheering me on" she said with a smile

She had loved acting but rarely did tv auditions because they always cast her by looks versus Broadway gigs she could actuality display her singing and talent. She had overheard Alisha accuse her of not being in school and being a porn star because she always had money and she went to night classes some days but she hadn't said anything about it although she did tell John and he was pissed with both his brother and his brothers fiance for a week and took her on a week to Cancun to clear her mind. He did that ofetn to try and impress her because he did Make a good amount because he was a VIP bartender for the famous people and socialites.

She gasped as he got a tight spot and said "Wow your really good at that"
 
Bill smiled at the compliment, "Practice, I have given a massage or two..... but not very often..." he admitted as he continued to work her kinks out. "Glad you approve though..." he said as he listened to her talk about her classes and acting. "Well, I am glad classes are going well..... and I am sure you will be great in whatever you decide to do...." he admitted as he continued to work out a knot in her back before letting his hands move lower.

"Television auditions huh? So you are going to be big time soon huh? I guess you won't have any need for little old people like me...." he joked as his hands slide down to her lower back. He found a big knot there and he worked to get it out. As he did he heard her gasp and tell him how good he was at this.

"I am glad you approve Ava..... any other spots that are giving you problems?" He continued to massage her lower back, then slowly started to slide his hands up her sides. He was loving the fact that Ava seemed to be enjoying his massage. At times Alisha complained that his massages hurt.
 
Ava laughed and said " Hopefully I can get big-time if those directors cast me for anything other thank my looks" she chuckled " I've considered doing terrible makeup and wearing a wig just so they don't focus on it" she joked

She sighed feeling him move lower and moaned as he worked on a big knot. She heard him ask if she had any other spots " The backs of my legs if that's not too much" she said chuckled.She had to admit Bill was good at this. When she asked Jonathan for this it had often led to wild ravenous sex between the two and the couple often got looks from both Alesha and Bill once they were done with their marathon.

She blushed thinking about it and wondered when he had time to fuck Alesha because his fiance obviously needed it since she was always so wound up. She sighed and said " How about you? How's the big promotion going?"She asked
 
He smiled, "Come on, I would think a girl with looks like you..... that would benefit you in auditions...." he said. He figured directors would love having a woman that looked as good as Ava in their commercial or television show. He sighed, "Guess I don't know anything about the entertainment business..." he laughed. He heard her talk about her legs and he nodded, "Oh I can definitely do that if you need it...." he said.

He slide down the couch and moved his hands to the back of her right leg. His hands massaged her calf first, moving up to the back of her thigh, massaging her muscles as he moved back up and down her leg. He then switched legs, massaging her left leg, again starting with her calf and moving up to the back of her thigh. He felt her muscular her legs were, his mind racing at her incredible body.

"My promotion..... it is good.... you know. A lot of responsibility, but I am impressing the right people." He smiled as he thought about his job. "I have five or six of the firms biggest clients in my portfolio..... I am working on marketing for them. It is a big deal, and if I make them happy, I could be a partner by the end of the year." He smiled, not trying to brag, but he was excited for the possibility of his success growing. He knew that John had a good job at a very popular bar, but the money Bill was making now and could in the future, would set him and Alisha up for life.
 
Ava smiled hearing the excitement in his voice talking about his promotion and chuckled hearing him mention that a girl with looks like her could benefit from that for auditions " I could don't get me wrong I just want to be recognized for my talents you know not because people want to fuck me like I'm Megan fox" she laughed

" That would be great ..I know Alisha would be thrilled if you did..It'd be great for both of you guys especially going toward the wedding " she said and groaned as he worked her legs. This had the most she interacted with Bill since Alisha was shark like when she was around , she had felt uncomfortable at times and her and Jonathan had spoke about moving out if the loft sometimes and he and Alisha and herself argued at times for the way she spoke to her at times.

"John and I talk about our future sometimes... We talk about what were gonna do when you guys get married..We're thinking of letting you guys have the entire loft..We know you'll need your privacy and Johnathan says he wants to give me more although I tell him all the time he takes care of me well. " she said softly knowing she'd be somewhat upset with them leaving because the brothers were close. She knew Jonathan planned on moving closer to their parents and she knew his parents barely liked her either.
 
Bill laughed, "Well I am sure your talents will show through...…. I mean, lets be honest, no one wants to fuck you like you are Megan Fox..." he started to laugh. "I am sorry, I couldn't resist.... I am kidding.... I am kidding, you are way hotter then Megan Fox..." he smiled. He was being honest there, he loved Alisha, but Ava was definitely sexier then Megan Fox. He had a thing for her body and her red hair. It made her exotic in his eyes.

As he finished up massaging her legs, he smiled. "Yeah the promotion would be huge..... I definitely want to pay for the honeymoon and any left over cost of the wedding...… even though all those things stress me out." He admitted to her, the wedding was on his mind because Alisha always brought it up. To be honest, with him working so much and Alisha planning the wedding and working nights, there hasn't been a lot of time for the two of them to be intimate. He almost wished Alisha would let him get some of his stress out with a good sex session. However, he knew they were both working hard for their future.

"Yeah, I want to be able to buy a house for Alisha and I..... a place to start a family.... that is why I work so much," he admitted as he sat up a bit. "So how did I do? Was the massage worth it?"
 
Ava smiled and said " It was amazing Bill, Thank you"she sighed contentedly. She blushed as he stated that she was hotter than Megan Fox and chuckled thanking him again. " The massgae was definitely worth it Bill and if you ever need one just let me know" she said and stood.

She looked at her bag and bent down getting it then looked at the time knowing he'd probably be tired from work. " I left dinner out so everyone could help themselves , I need a shower Bill" she chuckled " Thanks again for he massage" she said before heading toward the stairs and up to her and Jonathan's half of the loft.

Once she was certain she was alone she stripped down to nothing and jumped in the shower singing the song she practiced for an audition in two days.
 
Bill nodded as he heard Ava thanking him. "No problem..... and glad I could help..." he said as he watched her stand up. He grinned as she headed out of the room and toward the room she shared with Jonathan. After Ava disappeared Bill got up and headed to his own room. As he got out of his work clothes, he put on a pair of boxers, basketball shorts and t-shirt. After finishing changing, he headed downstairs to get something to eat.

While Ava was up showering, Bill grabbed a little bit of food and had few more beers. After eating he cleaned up the kitchen, and grabbed yet another beer. He then headed into the common room and laid down on the couch. He was exhausted from work and stressed. He sipped his beer and set it down, watching a little television as his mind raced about the wedding, work, and his future.

He didn't want to admit it, but everything was happening so fast. He did not have a lot of time to take it all in. He wanted his life to slow down, and he hoped everything would start to go back to normal after the wedding.
 
Ava was in her head about an escorting job she booked through an agency tomorrow to accompany some congressman to a charity event. Part of her was nervous because she heard this particular congressman liked to get handsy and rough with his escorts but she needed the 15k and she made sure to get paid up front for her job and anything extra would be paid after the night.

She sighed letting the water run over her body and thought about Jonathan her hands wandered. They had sex this morning but it was like she could never get enough at times. Did she feel good sleeping around on Jonathan. No but she needed to sometimes for the sake of their relationship. She had been using him at first for parties, free booze and sex at first when she was in a really bad place two years ago but as they got serious she genuinely cared for Jonathan he was like a best friend and a lover to her and support. She wasn't completely in love with him but she did love him and loved how he took care of her both physically and mentally.

She wet her fiery locks washing her hair and explored her body thinking of her older beau and slightly turned on by the massage his brother had just given her downstairs and slowly began to use her fingers and the showerhead to take care of herself.

She figured Bill had fallen asleep after his long day and she knew both Alisha and John weren't there to interrupt either so she hadn't thought about volume as she drove herself to an orgasm and knew she would again once she reached their bedroom.
 
Bill was relaxing on the couch as he heard the water from the shower still going. He sighed as he got up, needing to head to his room to grab his phone charger. As he walked past the bathroom, he heard noise coming from it. He knew he should just move on and ignore it, but he couldn't help himself. As he moved closer to the door of the bathroom, he heard the sound of Ava moaning. At first, he smiled at it. 'Poor girl thought she was getting some tonight,' he said to himself. In his head, he felt the same way. He was disappointed that Alisha and him have not had sex in a few weeks.

As he heard her sexy moans, he finally convinced himself to move away from the bathroom. As he got to his room he looked for his charger. He found it and started to head back to the common room. As he entered the hallway he heard the shower was off. He headed back down the hallway when he saw Ava come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. He sighed, "Oh I am sorry, I thought I could beat you...… I was just grabbing my charger..." he said softly. Ava looked relaxed, like the orgasm she just gave herself helped her. He sighed, "I will be in the common room if you want to hang out after you get changed..."
 
Ava was partially sated partially horny when she stepped out of the bathroom dripping wet her hair in a towel and she body wrapped in one of Jonathan's towels. Bill talking had stunned her and she dropped her towel startled by him.

"Oh I am sorry, I thought I could beat you...I was just grabbing my charger.."He said and Ava blushed knowing her boyfriend's brother might have heard her as well and might have even been listening to her.

She smirked and slowly and seductively put her towel back on unable to help gerself from teasing the poor man she knew was sexually frustrated already because she knew for a fact him and Akisha hadn't fucked in weeks.

She covered up feigning innocence as he quickly turned saying he would be in the common room if she wanted to hang out after she had gotten changed and she mentioned she would but she didn't mention it would be after she finished getting herself off and she contained a grin thinking maybe she would leave the door cracked some could watch her , the poor man had to do something to get himself off and why not help him after he had given her such a great massage.

" I'll come down in a few minutes"she said before walking past him and heading I to their bedroom.
 
Bill felt bad as he noticed how startled Ava got. He was about to apologize when she dropped her towel. He gasped as he felt his eyes move over her naked body. However, he quickly turned away, showing that he was a good guy. "I am so sorry, I didnt mean to startle you..." he said nervously.

As she covered up he looked back at her. He nodded as she told him she would join him once she got changed. Bill rushed off to the common room, sitting on the couch. He sighed as the image of Ava's naked body was in his head. He knew he didnt do anything wrong,however he still felt guilty. As he turned to plug his phone in, he noticed the door to Jonathan's room cracked open.

At first, he didnt think anything of it. However, that's when he started to hear Ava moan again. He sighed as he imagined her playing with herself. His cock starting to throb as he sat on the couch. He wanted to get off, but he knew how wrong it was. Instead he sat there, trying to ignore the sexy moans coming from down the hallway.
 
Ava continued to get herself off in her and Johns bed and she knew Bill could hear her, she just didn't care, she wanted him to watch her, she wanted to tease her boyfriends brother just knowing that him watching was taboo and that it was to Alisha skin.

She moaned louder using a toy she knew John had like watching her use and smirked thinking maybe she could get Jonathan hot and bothered at work as well and kill two birds one stone and teas both brothers.

She groaned sending her boyfriends a sexy video then dressed putting on her night wear and giving herself a once over and smirking knowing that Bill obviously heard her and that if the text she were getting from Jonathan were anything had be hearing a lot more tonight.

She sighed sexily exiting the room and headed to the kitchen for some water before going him seeing he was in his phone and Jomatns had been texting hers. She giggled at some of his texts and turned the tv on.

"So um.. Bill.. I have some lines to go over.... do you mind rehearsing with me?"
 
Last edited:
Bill could not believe the sounds coming out of Jonathan's room. Ava was moaning very loudly and as he sat on the couch, he couldn't help but wonder what she was doing to herself. Part of Bill wondered if Ava was doing this on purpose to tease him. He didn't think she would do that, but he was not sure. Finally as the moaning stopped, he gasped. His cock starting to relax as he watched the television.

As he sat there, he heard Ava coming out of her room. He didn't look, wondering if she would even come hang out with him in the common room. After going to the kitchen, she emerged in her night wear. He sighed as he saw her, his eyes looking up at her.

As she asked him about going over some lines, he stammered. "What? You want me to go over lines with you? What is it for?," he asked as he looked over at her.
 
Ava smiled and said "It's for a character in a tv show.. it's not a big part but she's got a name and helps one of the main characters out with a case and in bed it's a huge deal for me Bill I haven't guaranteed a spot but they did give me a call back from my auditions" she said and blushed " I can't go over some of it with Jonathan because he'll lose focus and fuck me toward the sexy parts and I know how much you love Alisha so those parts shouldn't mean anything to to you" she said and stared at her boyfriends shocked brother.

She stood to go get the scripts from the bedroom before Bill could protest and she handed him one excitedly and flipped off the tv. " Just let me know if you feel uncomfortable ok? She said and began reading the script with him.
 
Bill listened to Ava as she talked about the role. He smiled, "any part is good right? It gives you s foot in the door." He was going to offer to help until she talked about the scenes in bed. "Oh I dont know," he said.

However, Ava left to go get the scripts. When she returned he took one and looked it over. He sighed, "okay, I can help," he said as he began to read the script with Ava. He immediately noticed how good she was as he read the script with her.
 
Ava was serious about her lines and so happy that Bill was helping her out with this because she hadn't had many people in her life due to her rough connection with her family and women's jealousy at the attention she got based on her looks.

She got past the case she helped the character with and it mentioned them travelling back to her charcters apartment after things got rough during the firefight with their characters and her character got bruised up .

"Let me take a look at that"(Ward steps behind Donna)

"I'm fine ok?...Just a bit of Bruising Ward despite what you think..or thought about me in the academy I might be a woman but I can handle my own , and I can handle men underestimating me (Darla says and winces from the bruises of being thrown against a wall)

(Ward turns Donna around and lifts hers shirt) "Then let me help you feel better"

(Donna nods and leans in kissing ward passionately in which he returns eagerly)


Ava kissed Bill deeply knowing he'd be stunned but she was too into the scene the rest involved sex and him letting her against a wall and etc so she stopped and stepped back.

"So? How was that?"She asked panting slightly from the hot kiss.
 
Bill was shocked at how into the scene Ava got. He smiled as he stood up, reading the lines with her. He watched her transform into the character, and he found himself wondering how she had not gotten more roles yet. As he read the lines with her, he could understand why she did not want to read them with Jonathan. Jonathan would totally just end up trying to have sex with her instead of finishing the lines, however, Bill did his best to help her practice.

As the scene got to the more intimate part. Bill read the lines, he thought the two would stop, however he felt Ava move closer to him and kiss him. The kiss was hot and passionate, just like the script said. Bill knew the script asked for his character to push hers against the wall. Bill moved his hand to her shoulder, pushing her back against the all hard as they kissed. Suddenly, Ava broke the kiss, breathing heavily as she looked up at him.

Bill was stunned as she left the character, and he sighed. "God..... you were amazing..... did I go too far?," he asked concerned. The kiss was hot, and Bill almost let himself give into the passion of it.
 
Back
Top