Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > BDSM Personals

Old 05-01-2018, 01:51 PM   #1
Seeking_my_sub_girl
Virgin

Seeking the right sub or baby girl

I am a 44 year old married man looking for a baby girl / sub to get to know and call my own for an ongoing relationship. I have been down this road before with varying levels of success and have a good idea of what I want and what I can share with a baby girl / sub. I can be both very naughty and also sweet and kind. Full of ideas for tasks and friendship for the right woman. These sort of relationships can be intoxicating when done well.

If this sort of relationship and dynamic is one you have had before and enjoyed or are curious about and wanting to try, I hope you will reach out so we can discuss. I do have some preconceptions about what will work and would love to see if what we have in mind might match up. The pace of the relationship can be as fast or as slow as you like as long as we both feel it is progressing. It will be important that we set some basic guidelines for us to follow and that communication be open and clear.

I hope to hear from the right woman soon so we can start getting to know one another.

Last edited by Seeking_my_sub_girl : 05-01-2018 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Typos

Old 05-02-2018, 12:30 AM   #2
Paigeyyj1
Virgin

Your sub / baby girl

Hi! I was quite intrigued when i spotted the title of your ad, but i must say that i am definitely interested in trying out my luck in becoming your baby girl!
You can email or message me on google hangouts at paigeyyj1@gmail.com
Looking forward to your message xx

Old 05-03-2018, 04:06 PM   #3
Seeking_my_sub_girl
Virgin

Bumping to continue the search

Old 06-12-2018, 12:10 AM   #4
marne69
Virgin

how quickly things change

-not looking anymore. That was 5days ago.I don't suppose there r any REAL men out there?

Last edited by marne69 : 06-17-2018 at 03:12 AM. Reason: because of assholes who aren't who they say they r

Old 06-16-2018, 07:10 PM   #5
marne69
Virgin

Looking for that special Daddy/dom I can b totally devoted to. Someone to use my body,&quiet my mind. So far I've only had bad experiences,so my ❤ is fragile. I crave the release that being controlled gives me. Ignore my post below.It was one of the "bad" ones

Last edited by marne69 : 06-17-2018 at 03:15 AM.