Old 04-05-2018, 09:16 AM   #1
Lastchancer
Virgin

In hope more than Expectation

Hi,

If I might a take a moment of your time:

I am a 62 year old UK male who has been fascinated with female domination since I first found a magazine devoted to female supremacy when I was eighteen. However, I married early and found myself in a loving partnership but with a wife who expected a traditional, male led and vanilla sexual relationship, despite my rather clumsy attempts to introduce a more varied sex life between us.
We had children and I pursued a professional career for nigh on forty years and although I was able to read some publications and books which allowed me to indulge in imagined fantasies I never felt able to explore these feelings outside the confines of my marriage as I dearly loved my wife and my family.

Now as a widower of two years, with grown up children pursuing their own lives, my yearning of being introduced to serving and submitting to a willing, dominant woman has resurfaced, yet unfortunately just as the possibility of finding an expression for those desires and experiences that until now have eluded me, my poor health restricts me physically and the possibility once again seems to have retreated beyond my grasp.

I am hoping to find a mature, dominant lady with whom I can at least chat about my feelings , hear their experiences and maybe exchange emails, etc. I am an educated man with a wide range of diverse interests and if nothing else could be a loyal friend and correspondent.

Thank you for your time reading my post.

Old 04-08-2018, 06:07 AM   #2
Questioning99
Virgin

Good luck in your search...........There will be someone who can offer you what you desire.

Old 04-09-2018, 07:51 AM   #3
Lastchancer
Virgin

A very kind and supportive lady.....

told me it might take some time to find who I crave, and that I should not give up but keep trying.

So here I am, unbowed and still looking.

Old 04-12-2018, 06:26 AM   #4
Lastchancer
Virgin

Still looking

I have received some very kind and positive comments.

Still looking, ever hopeful

Old 06-17-2018, 05:55 AM   #5
Lastchancer
Virgin

Bumping

Bumping