BYE! My lil thread ... has moved!

Y'ALL!!

I'm so sorry I've been away, but career/work is busy and demanding - which are all good things!!

Will try to stay as active on here as I can (which, sadly, hasn't been super active recently) because I really enjoy interacting with everyone!

Also, got some cute one-piece bathing suits recently, so obviously I need to try those on ;)

Hope everyone is doing great!!!

So happy that you are back, beautiful one. You have been dearly missed!

Doing great. Glad to see you here again.

Looking forward to seeing the new bathing suits.
:kiss:

I think they're kinda cute and risqué enough to let your imagination and eyes wander :)

I hope you are still able to have fun while you are working so hard.

I can't wait for the fashion show to begin.:kiss:

I hope so too!! Just have to manage my time a lil bit better!

You have an amazing body, wish mine was like yours 😔

Thank you so much, but I have no doubt that you radiate beauty and confidence in ways I never could!

Time management is the one thing I need to master, both personally and professionally. :eek:
Never seems to be enough time.

I think they're kinda cute and risqué enough to let your imagination and eyes wander :)

Thank you so much, but I have no doubt that you radiate beauty and confidence in ways I never could!

I very much doubt that, but thank you 😘

I very much doubt that, but thank you 😘

You’re very welcome! Beauty is subjective, something everyone defines it in their own way, but can be found in everyone. Be confident and brave and strong - those are all beautiful qualities that transcend anything physical. :)

I do love letting my imagination and eyes wander over your sexy body.

Looking forward to seeing photos of your new costumes as and when you have time.

I think Target made this for me!!! :) :heart:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Y'ALL!!

I'm so sorry I've been away, but career/work is busy and demanding - which are all good things!!

Will try to stay as active on here as I can (which, sadly, hasn't been super active recently) because I really enjoy interacting with everyone!

Also, got some cute one-piece bathing suits recently, so obviously I need to try those on ;)

Hope everyone is doing great!!!

Welcome back!

Hot Damn do you look so sexy and gorgeous in that suit. It is one with your body. All the right curves in the right places

Miss y'all and miss being here!

New full-time job (yayyyyy and uggggghhhhh), so time is even more limited than it has been in the past :(

Hope everyone is doing great and THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the sweet words!!

Will try to post again sooooooon!! :)

Back