Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet wonderful Lit friends, so sorry for my absence again.
Been a hard week, my mom in Belgium is really poorly and it breaks my heart me being in NY and not being able to care for her. And I m having my last test this Tuesday colonoscopy , and its freaking me out. Not the test it self but I went through Thyroid cancer, breast cancer I m just scared to get some bad news.
But great news is I will have my new boobies February 7 Yeahhhh. It will be just 2 days shy of my diagnose of having breast cancer so a great ending of a hard year and hopefully a start to forget and healing.
And my lovely sweet Sassy will come over 4 months later to hold my hand when I get the tattoos. I love her for that. But her poor hands, I m so scared of needles.
And yes there will be loads of pictures :D
But thank you all, I couldn't have done it WITHOUT YOU ALL.
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss::heart:

and of course some silly pictures :eek:

aww, So sweet

Ya know, I'd gladly come hold your other hand.....and don't worry, I can take a LOT of pain.. (Even knowing how unearthly strong you are)

Been a hard week, my mom in Belgium is really poorly and it breaks my heart me being in NY and not being able to care for her. And I m having my last test this Tuesday colonoscopy , and its freaking me out. Not the test it self but I went through Thyroid cancer, breast cancer I m just scared to get some bad news.
But great news is I will have my new boobies February 7 Yeahhhh. It will be just 2 days shy of my diagnose of having breast cancer so a great ending of a hard year and hopefully a start to forget and healing.
And my lovely sweet Sassy will come over 4 months later to hold my hand when I get the tattoos. I love her for that. But her poor hands, I m so scared of needles.

My thoughts to your mother, and to you for your up coming tests!

Your pictures are sexy as usual - warming me up!

I am glad you are getting "boobies" soon but you are perfect already! I am also glad Sassy will be with you for the "tattoos"!

Hugs and Kisses!:cattail:

Last edited:

Sorry your mom is doing poorly. You cannot always be everywhere but you did just get back a little while ago from a good visit with her so I hope that helps.

Feb 7th is boobie day! Yippee, bet you cannot wait. Are you still trying to decide on what tattoo you will be getting or is there a finalist?

All my best to you sweet one :kiss::kiss::rose::rose:

Sweet Em. You deserve a break. Hugs

Good Morning, Emmy:
Welcome to this sunny winter day!
So sorry to hear mom is doing poorly.
It will be a tough week for you....will keep you and mom in my prayers!

Beautiful, kind-hearted sweet Emmy...I'm sending good energy and thoughts to you and your family :heart::heart:

Through it all you continue to be a beacon of light and inspiration, you're a truly special woman.

xoxo :cattail:

I look forward to seeing the new boobies! ❤
If only i was closer. I could come be there for all of this. Please know I'm thinking of you, and wishing I could hold your hand. Come June, we will have a blast! Even if you squeeze my hands to death lol 💋
Thinking of your Mom and knowing that she is strong like you! ❤❤

Love you lots! ⚘💋💜

Good luck with your test and best wishes for your mom. Thanks too for the welcome dose of silliness, as always. You're the best.

Never apologize Emmy... you have a real life and we all know you will stop by when you can in this Lit land... Be well and have a wonderful week sexy lady and thank you so much for sharing these wonderful photos!!:rose::kiss::rose:

Beautiful lady you might own the team live badass logo by now. LOL February 7 will roll around and be fabulous. Thank you for those sexy teasing pictures. You always look amazing in lace!! ;)

You are just the sweetest lady, dear Emmy! So glad things are moving along now! BTW, you are so fnnnnn sexy :rose::kiss::kiss:

Your mum will understand and the very best thing you can do for her is focus on yourself. The positive updates from you will do her the world of good.

Good luck for tomorrow, I hope you don't have to wait long for the results,

x

If we can't be silly, there's no sense in living and these are also very sexy. I hope you are doing well Emmy XO

Hopefully your mom does better with skype than my dad does. You can be there in spirit picture and audio

Lucky Sassy and her soon to be crushed hands

Hi Emmy:
Thinking of you on colonoscopy day....the lucky physician and medical team who get to see your lovely butt!
I am sure all will turn out well!

Hope all goes well today Emmy

My sweet wonderful amazing Lit friends.
I M so happy, my last test, the one I was so afraid of (family history) came back a 100% healthy. So Yeahhh I m finally on the road to recovery. And in 4 weeks I will have my new boobies. Thank you ALL AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT, without YOU all I couldn't have done it. YOU ALL ARE MY HERO'S. And thank you for letting me share last years travels with YOU. Sassy my love, can't wait to hold your hand, and going for my tattoos, we are going to have so much fun.
Ok of for a much needed nap, yesterday and last night was euhmmm mostly reading in my library :D.

:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart::kiss:

(but of course this needs some silly pics, some leftovers, and 2 new ones, number 4 has scars, you even can see the big one under my arms where they took away the 18 lymph nodes , so if you don't want to see that, don't open. But I m proud of my scars, there mine. )

Attachments

• rsz_1img_3137.jpg
    rsz_1img_3137.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 2
  • rsz_3img_3134.jpg
    rsz_3img_3134.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 2
  • rsz_img_3136.jpg
    rsz_img_3136.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 3
  • rsz_img_3188.jpg
    rsz_img_3188.jpg