Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 06-09-2018, 04:24 AM   #4676
planetbeat_
Really Really Experienced

((((Emmy))))

Old 06-10-2018, 03:08 PM   #4677
Vincius
god of the underworld

Happy Sunday!

Old 06-11-2018, 12:54 AM   #4678
just4friends
Literotica Guru

((((((((((((((((((((Emmy))))))))))))))))))))

Old 06-12-2018, 07:36 PM   #4679
waterfront
Literotica Guru

Thumbs up Hey babe

Beautiful day for warm hugs for you Em!

Thinking of you

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy_christina View Post
My sweet wonderful sexy, sweet , Lit friends, I adore and love you all so much.
You all brought me back to life, made me battle.
And my Sassy I simply love YOU.
I m getting stronger every day, did some check ups here, still more to do, and I will.
Its just my eyes get very tired when to long online, but I will get to you ALL. I so love you ALL. More than words ever can say.

Here some more silly pics, just wondering witch of my kitties will be the first one to jump in my bed, knowing those 2 devils both

Old 06-12-2018, 09:36 PM   #4680
SassySheDevil
Moody Roller Coaster

*sigh* since I have been on to check for new posts regarding Fred (Drtshare) I figured that I would come let you know that the concern for Freds health right now has left things pretty quiet. Her and I have really only communicated back and forth as we've gotten emails from Fred.

But if you have not heard, Fred really needs your thoughts and prayers right now. He is in the hospital with Sepsis and needs to feel all the love and support from everyone. You all have been amazing to Emmy, and I hope you can extend your warm hearts and thoughts to Fred.

Like Emmy. He is a fighter and loved by many.

Old 06-13-2018, 12:23 AM   #4681
Cutlassman2017
Experienced

Well wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySheDevil View Post
*sigh* since I have been on to check for new posts regarding Fred (Drtshare) I figured that I would come let you know that the concern for Freds health right now has left things pretty quiet. Her and I have really only communicated back and forth as we've gotten emails from Fred.

But if you have not heard, Fred really needs your thoughts and prayers right now. He is in the hospital with Sepsis and needs to feel all the love and support from everyone. You all have been amazing to Emmy, and I hope you can extend your warm hearts and thoughts to Fred.

I just wanted to say to Emmy I love your pics. Your scars are nothing to hide, i truly think that scars are very retty. They are just billboards that show everyone that life has given you lemons are you are trying to make lemonade. There is nothing better than a woman that is a true fighter. Everyone please keep up the biggest fight of your life, and know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Old 06-13-2018, 06:36 AM   #4682
Todger65
Usually Horny

Quote:

Thanks for keeping us informed Sassy. Always thinking of Emmy and Fred when he has been poorly
Available on Skype, Hangouts or as a last resort kik for the ladies, but please text only to start with. Voice is not always possible due to my hearing problems, but if we get on I am willing to try voice or video.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3627719

Playgrounder #425

Team PM

Old 06-13-2018, 09:59 AM   #4683
scotluvsoral
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Positive thoughts and prayers for Fred!

Old 06-13-2018, 01:02 PM   #4684
CanadianM
Just a guy

Popping in to leave some good wishes for Em.... may your day be filled with joy.

Just trying to have some fun!

Old 06-15-2018, 05:33 AM   #4685
murmurmara
Sensually Sixty

Thinking of you and sending love, Emm.

An introverted exhibitionist, here to elevate my attempts at erotic artistry. This is not a personal ad, and Iím not here for virtual sex. I'm here to make friends and enjoy my secret life.

Old 06-16-2018, 02:07 PM   #4686
Vincius
god of the underworld

Quote:

Many positive thoughts to Fred ! I hope he recovers soon!

Old 06-16-2018, 02:24 PM   #4687
Vincius
god of the underworld

Happy Weekend!

Old 06-16-2018, 03:00 PM   #4688
Drizdart
Experienced

Good thoughts to Fred -- sepsis is nothing to mess around with, so I'm happy to hear he's got good care. Hope he'll be able to escape the hospital soon ... too many sick people there to ever get comfortable.

Old 06-16-2018, 04:35 PM   #4689
hotcpu
Literotica Guru

Thanks Sassy for the updates, you are such an angel keeping us up to date on the dear listers that nred our prayers!!

It's foolish to try to match wits with nitwits ...

Enjoying the Fine Ladies of Lit

SouthernGentleman's Home

Old 06-18-2018, 10:37 AM   #4690
murmurmara
Sensually Sixty

I noticed you fly by the Coffee House, Emm, so had to stop in here to deliver love and kisses.

Know so many are holding you in our hearts.

An introverted exhibitionist, here to elevate my attempts at erotic artistry. This is not a personal ad, and Iím not here for virtual sex. I'm here to make friends and enjoy my secret life.

Old Today, 08:22 AM   #4691
Vincius
god of the underworld

Happy Hump Day!