What kind of girls interest you as a writer?

This says it really well. This is what interests me, too, in stories. Erotica, to me, is a matter of exploration and transition, with a character that moves to a place of greater awareness of something about her (or his) sexuality/eroticism at the end of the story.
I think all my tales, serious or strokers or otherwise, are about transitions, but not everybody changes. Main or minor characters might be immobile, with change swirling about them: index markers against whom change can be seen and judged.

That's the Odysseus trope where the MC ends glorious adventures to return home to their solid refuge, their steadfast partner. Or a randy rambler who eventually finds that only their faithful sibling really loves them (because LIT). None need be cartoon characters, but some change more than others.

For fun and drama, the partner who seems steadfast has transformed the most. Abashed randy rambler returns to the faithful partner who learned many new tricks and logics during their absence.

My characters, all genders, usually think they know what they want. They might be wrong. But everything leads somehow to sex because LIT. All do or don't eventually want to fuck. The adventure is how they get there.

I do try to use some unrealistic hottie, but that's a fantasy only in my head. It appeals to the masses.

Of late, I tend to favor more realistic and mature women.

As a writer? All of them. They all have the opportunity to be interesting in fiction.

Wish I could upvote this. Every person has a story, and that they are all different makes life worth living, in both fictional and non-fictional worlds :)

All of them, certainly, but primarily intelligent ones. I do believe that beauty and intelligence are linked.

Putting it another way, the classic Essex Girl/Dumb Blonde is unlikely to have anything more than a bit part in my stories, a foil for the heroine perhaps.

Ditto for men, FWIW.

giphy.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Seemed like the perfect time and threat to use this GIF. :)

There was a time, many years ago, when I found myself drawn to older girls; girls in their thirties; girls who had lived a little; girls who had stories to tell. But then, when I had had a chance to live a little myself, I found myself drawn to writing about girls in their forties and fifties.

The model for a character in one of my short stories (not a Lit story) was a woman I knew who was about to turn 60. 'If I didn't know better,' she said, 'I might have thought that you were writing about me.'

For the past few years, I have been relying on memory. But my memory only goes back so far. So most of the 'girls' that interest me are still girls who have lived a little.

If you have celebrated your fiftieth birthday, please form an orderly queue. :)

I don't write actual characters. I put names in places and they do things to each other. I'm not a very good writer...

As a man, I like short friendly women with opinions and interests. Yes, short is important. My personality is about as deep as my writing...

According to one irate reader who left a strongly-worded negative comment against one of my stories, I like to write about 'spoiled rotten bitches'.

I already described my favorite female character.

My second favorite is Elsie from Unlikely Angels, a story I've since removed from Lit. She was a piano prodigy with a nasty temper and the ability to draw a crowd to the edge of their seats.

I often write about tall girls in my stories.

Stacy from 'Shy Steve Meets Sexy Stacy' is a tall blonde Midwestern girl, as is Debbie from 'Debbie the Dumb Gold Digger' while Debbie's friend Vanessa is a tall redhead. Mandy from 'Mandy Makes a Man of Mark' is a tall mini-skirted single mother and Louise from 'Learning to Love Louise' is also a tall woman.

Zoe, the crazy fat sister from 'My Best Friend's Crazy Fat Sister' is six feet tall, a height shared by domineering blonde Allison from 'The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel' and Kate, an 18-year-old country girl from Pennsylvania and the 'straight character' in 'Spoiled Princess Hates Camping' and 'Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules'. Kate's twin brother Dylan, however, stands at only five feet tall. A love of other girls is not the only thing shared by pretty Caucasian blonde Andrea and pretty African-American Samantha in 'Jehovah's Witness Romance', both are also very tall girls.

However, my tallest female character is Leanne from 'Leanne the Lusty Lifeguard' - she is a six foot four inch triathlete.

I often write about tall girls in my stories.
Ditto.

There are implications. Tall, middling, and short girls possess different life dynamics, different levels of confidence, (in)security, poise, tendency toward domme or sub, passive or aggressive or both, athleticism, and much more. Note that the tall tend not to notice the small, who must exercise situational awareness to avoid being squished like bugs.

Around 6 ft / 180cm is a good height. Taller gets exciting. I'm reminded of a long-ago sex ad: TALL GIRL, 6'7", LOOKING FOR SAME.

Ditto.

There are implications. Tall, middling, and short girls possess different life dynamics, different levels of confidence, (in)security, poise, tendency toward domme or sub, passive or aggressive or both, athleticism, and much more. Note that the tall tend not to notice the small, who must exercise situational awareness to avoid being squished like bugs.

Around 6 ft / 180cm is a good height. Taller gets exciting. I'm reminded of a long-ago sex ad: TALL GIRL, 6'7", LOOKING FOR SAME.

In some stories I've had small girls and tall girls to provide a contrast. For example, in 'The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel' while 42-year-old Allison stands six feet tall, her 18-year-old Sapphic lover Jenna is only four feet eleven. And in 'Debbie the Dumb Gold Digger', while Debbie and Vanessa are tall, the main character Amy is short, with Debbie blonde, Vanessa redhead and Amy a brunette to complete the contrast between the trio.

The Jehovah's Witness story had another main female character Holly, who has secret sex with Andrea's twin brother Adam. Holly and Samantha are sisters but through adoption, with Samantha adopted and Holly the biological daughter of their Caucasian parents. But in a massive contrast, Holly is really short in stature and an albino, her tall adopted sister black.

It was very interesting writing about a girl with albinism and possibly because it is so rare to see an albino person, quite exciting too. People who are sexually interested in albinos would have a hard time satisfying this desire. I had a look at the Albino tag in Literotica's story data base and while there were sci-fi, supernatural and erotic horror stories with this subject, young Holly seems to be the only real world albino character on the site.

Well, read a few of my stories and you'll find out.

The common thread of them, if there is one, is that they're discovering their sexuality, or at least a new appreciation of their sexuality. They've assumed ownership of their bodies and, while they're happy to share them with lovers, don't feel that their happiness derives from being an accessory to that lover.

They're the kind of woman I'd be proud to have as friends.

My typical heroines are women who know what they want and how to get it.

Flip it. What sorts of boys and men are of interest?

Most of my guys tend to wander aimlessly until something hot happens to them. They're the prey, not the hunters. If they do hunt, they become the prey in ironic twists. They muddle into situations of more or less pleasure, driven more by fate than purpose. Some are assholes; most are innocuous, Many get lucky because LIT.

The women I write mostly know what they want and how to get it. Some are assholes also, or maybe determined and relentless. They don't just sit and dream. They initiate.

Boys with floppy hair, named 'Toby'?

urge to yandere...rising...

My and Toby’s love is real!

Senpai will notice me! You’ll see! You will all see!!!

Bounds off to get bungee cord, duct tape, carving knives, and sabotaged condoms.

urge to yandere...rising...

My and Toby’s love is real!

Senpai will notice me! You’ll see! You will all see!!!

Bounds off to get bungee cord, duct tape, carving knives, and sabotaged condoms.

It's the line in pink that makes... Toby... sigh happily.

I was going to ask if anyone was actually named Toby. Then I remembered my grand nephew Toby. What a coincidence.

I like people (all genders) of mystery, enigmas with hidden tales. I find them displayed on shelves in our cabinets, hung on our walls, sprawled on our floors.

* A century-plus-old photo of a formally dressed woman in a broad-brim hat sitting on the lap of a man in an old sailor's uniform. What's their story?

* A tiny ivory carving of a near-naked man pulling a rickshaw, his passenger a robed woman with a parasol. Which is the sex slave?

* A small gem of a pot made by one of the ex-wives of a noted Indian potter, the only people who know where to find a certain green clay. What's their story?

* A Peruvian triple flute with three women playing musical instruments. Why are they together?

* A Navaho Yei rug taking months to weave. Who was the weaver and what did she do in her tribal life?

* An old Italian double-necked wedding vase, broken and repaired. Who was married, how long did they last, who and how did they fuck?

* A large Persian rug with two small figures of space invaders. Did the weaver diddle with aliens? Were they good to her?

* A guitar whose neck I broke was repaired by a very pregnant luthier. What's her story?

* Painted Guatemalan carvings of pretty angels playing accordion, trumpet, saxophone, guitar. Did they take up music before or after becoming angels? What did they do to get there?

* Alternate male and female figures chasing around a big Nigerian beaded basket. Who chases who? Cue Scooby-Doo.

Every object has a story. Every woman has a story. Some can be told. Many can be invented.

Last edited:
Does anyone name their kid Bruce anymore?
That's another nephew, along with Gustave. But they're not young now. I'm sure that on lists of contemporary boys' names, Bruce isn't top-10. Maybe in New Zealand.

PS: I recall a Southern US tradition of giving a child the mother's maiden name. That's why Gore Vidal. If Mary Bruce married Jack Johnson, a son would be Bruce Johnson. That may be all that keeps Bruces from extinction.

Last edited:
I like people (all genders) of mystery, enigmas with hidden tales. I find them displayed on shelves in our cabinets, hung on our walls, sprawled on our floors.

* A century-plus-old photo of a formally dressed woman in a broad-brim hat sitting on the lap of a man in an old sailor's uniform. What's their story?

* A tiny ivory carving of a near-naked man pulling a rickshaw, his passenger a robed woman with a parasol. Which is the sex slave?

* A small gem of a pot made by one of the ex-wives of a noted Indian potter, the only people who know where to find a certain green clay. What's their story?

* A Peruvian triple flute with three women playing musical instruments. Why are they together?

* A Navaho Yei rug taking months to weave. Who was the weaver and what did she do in her tribal life?

* An old Italian double-necked wedding vase, broken and repaired. Who was married, how long did they last, who and how did they fuck?

* A large Persian rug with two small figures of space invaders. Did the weaver diddle with aliens? Were they good to her?

* A guitar whose neck I broke was repaired by a very pregnant luthier. What's her story?

* Painted Guatemalan carvings of pretty angels playing accordion, trumpet, saxophone, guitar. Did they take up music before or after becoming angels? What did they do to get there?

* Alternate male and female figures chasing around a big Nigerian beaded basket. Who chases who? Cue Scooby-Doo.

Every object has a story. Every woman has a story. Some can be told. Many can be invented.

I like this!

I write what the story calls for. I probably write women with interesting pasts more than anything and I wouldn't think I have a type or hair colour that is overly common but I could be wrong.
The men I write on the other hand are fairly typecast in the tall dark and handsome mode. I don't think I have ever written a blonde hero yet, but there is always next time.

That's another nephew, along with Gustave. But they're not young now. I'm sure that on lists of contemporary boys' names, Bruce isn't top-10. Maybe in New Zealand.

PS: I recall a Southern US tradition of giving a child the mother's maiden name. That's why Gore Vidal. If Mary Bruce married Jack Johnson, a son would be Bruce Johnson. That may be all that keeps Bruces from extinction.

I went to high school with Bruce Johnson. :) I could say a thing or two about Gore Vidal too--in fact he's the model for a leading character in one of my stories.

What kind of girls interest you as a writer?

Well, the girls that interest me IRL are the honest, intelligent ones who challenge me and invite me to challenge them. They're the ones who make me a better man than I would usually be.

The girls that interest me as characters in my stories are like that, too, but have the additional virtue of being in touch with their bodies to the point where sexual pleasure comes easily to them. They know how to get themselves off, and how to teach men how to please them. They're as comfortable in the nude as they are with clothes.

I went to high school with Bruce Johnson. :) I could say a thing or two about Gore Vidal too--in fact he's the model for a leading character in one of my stories.
Another Bruce Johnson was a Beach Boy loosely linked to Charles Manson. Meanwhile, I attended secondary school with Terry Hurd, commonly called Hairy Turd, poor lad. I don't know if he went psycho killer after that. As for GV, I've read of his Amalfi parties and even seen his place outside. Nice setting. Noisy buses down below.

Back