How one guy accidentally started the lesbian revolution

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
So got on Twitter this morning and came across a trending tweet by @springbreak2005 who told a story of how a classmate in her college classes named Kyle had been trying to get the women in her class (including her) to Snapchat with him (with the implication he wanted to send them nudes and receive them in kind). The women of the class got on a group chat, even including Kyle at first before deciding it would be fun to kick Kyle off and send nudes (which they did, tons of nudes in fact) of each other (as well as cute dog pics). The women did so and the group chat turned into all of the women confessing how much they loved other women and found everyone in the chat attractive.

Just found it funny in a "real life is stranger than fiction" when there's writers like Jasmine on here writing about secret lesbian cabals while a spontaneous outpouring of sapphic attraction and lust occurs after one asshole tried to shoot some dick pics to his female peers.

So know that if the future becomes a women only society based on mutual attraction and appreciation, that Kyle is to blame (thank).

So how to make that a story? Here's a few possibilities:

1. Far future: the world is now at peace and under a singular world government. After her morning orgy, a professor heads in to give a lecture to her students on how their society came to be. After her students stop flirting with her and each other, she begins, describing how Kyle's classmates soon expanded the chat worldwide and began a powerful network that swept the world's governments aside. Scientists whose research on creating synthetic sperm and specialized in same sex reproduction soon found tons of money for their research.

World peace soon followed as the growing lesbian population didn't want to hurt any potential lover. New lines were drawn and eventually a sapphic utopia was created, all because one guy tried to show his dick off.

2. A girl in the class comes across a time traveling man who has come to stop the coming lesbian revolution. After hearing about it (and how it's actually pretty awesome)the girl knocks him out and he is replaced by a female time traveler who came there to meet the mothers of the lesbian revolution...but she's really amazed at how beautiful the girl is. Sexy times ensue.

3. Kyle gets an illness that has no cure. He goes into cryo sleep and goes to the future where he finds out what he did and its ramifications. He lives out his days in a zoo as the world's last man.

What other ideas could spring from this?
 
Back
Top