Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm late, but here's proof I was in NYC Thursday:

tumblr_mx1b608J5U1r5jqq2o1_1280.jpg

Thanks INL.

We spent T-day in the emergency room.
Her surgical site is open and stomach contents are burning her and keeping the wound from closing. They made up this concoction to put on the site and it is helping make her comfortable, but it looks like they will have to do surgery again. Worse case, they will put her peg back in. :(

Oh Serene, I'm so sorry. How is she doing now? Poor sweet baby. Any clue what happened to her site? I know this is hard on the whole family. Sending hugs and prayers. :rose:

We were close to 6th Avenue, like only 5 people back from it!

It was freaking cold, the parade was longer than the previous years. The people were nice.

Y'all had a good spot then. Too bad there wasn't a Starbucks so you could keep a hot cup in your hands.

Oh Serene, I'm so sorry. How is she doing now? Poor sweet baby. Any clue what happened to her site? I know this is hard on the whole family. Sending hugs and prayers. :rose:

She has had her feeding tube since she was a couple months old and she is now ten. That is a long time for a body to have an artificial opening or a fistula. They took the feeding tube out and closed the fistula, he sewed shut three layers, she is so thin she does not have a fourth stomach layer and I guess the hole did not shut as well as it should have and stomach contents began to leak, burning her and keeping the hole from healing shut. She would double over and scream and I kept thinking it was something internal but it is the pain of the stomach contents on that raw skin. They decided on this special cream concoction to cover the wound to protect it from the stomach contents and will see her Tuesday. The cream is working great and she is not in pain but the hole is still there. If it is not healing as of Tuesday they will make arrangements to do surgery again and once they get inside they may put her tube back in even though she does not feed through a tube anymore. :(

She is not happy, she wants the tube to stay out and does not want to go through surgery again.:rose:

She has had her feeding tube since she was a couple months old and she is now ten. That is a long time for a body to have an artificial opening or a fistula. They took the feeding tube out and closed the fistula, he sewed shut three layers, she is so thin she does not have a fourth stomach layer and I guess the hole did not shut as well as it should have and stomach contents began to leak, burning her and keeping the hole from healing shut. She would double over and scream and I kept thinking it was something internal but it is the pain of the stomach contents on that raw skin. They decided on this special cream concoction to cover the wound to protect it from the stomach contents and will see her Tuesday. The cream is working great and she is not in pain but the hole is still there. If it is not healing as of Tuesday they will make arrangements to do surgery again and once they get inside they may put her tube back in even though she does not feed through a tube anymore. :(

She is not happy, she wants the tube to stay out and does not want to go through surgery again.:rose:

Dear serene,
Let us all hope and pray that your daughter overcomes this latest trial and reaches the high ground of happy recovery HS:rose:

Serene, I hope that the surgical site begins to close up properly. That has to be tough on anyone,Let alone a child.
(((Hugs)))
:rose:

tumblr_muujsy3iGq1r2op9yo1_500.jpg

Serene, it sounds awful for her. I'm so sorry. Your poor baby has had to deal with so many challenges. And yet, she continues to smile and be a joy. I pray that she doesn't need another surgery or any more feeding tubes. :heart:

tumblr_mx4ka45fem1s9j2jho1_500.jpg

Anyone else feeling the cold??

A monday morning bump for our thread. Have a great week everyone!

Hugs for each of you. :rose::rose:

Friends of ours were on the float with the Duck Dynasty peeps. :)

They were one of three floats were all the people looked like they were having fun in the cold. Jimmy Fallon and the Roots on the Sesame Street float were having fun as well as Debby Ryan

I'm learning to have a daddy fetish... I'll be your little girl. ;)

There are lots of guys who will send you PM's based on this message. Please take your time before divulging personal information. Welcome to the thread.

good morning All, sorry it's been a while. Real Life; Thanksgiving, Hunting, Christmas Tree Hunting, Lights on the trees outside (fixing the frigging lights for outside)....along with travel for work has all caught up...

Mama and I have two weeks to breath before Her Mun and husband show for Christmas.... looking forward to that..truly we are...

TT....sorry, I've been so busy...Chat soon hon....

I really hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving...

Good Morning Daddies & Littles

Is has been a while since I dropped by to say hello. I hope that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Talk to you soon.................

UBW

I'm learning to have a daddy fetish... I'll be your little girl. ;)

Forgive my snooping at your other post, but daddies don't typically call their little ones bad names. They want to instruct you and guild you to open up and be the best little girl you can be. There is correction when necessary, but a daddy wouldn't humiliate his little girl. If those are part of your sexual needs, you might just need to find a Dom who's older than you are.

Best of luck, little Erika!
:devil::kiss::rose:

And some days you need a bottle or two of wine, some strong pain meds, and too hide from the world because people suck.

Thank you all for your positive thoughts and prayers.
She saw her surgeon today and she is healing and not in pain.
She sees him again in a couple of weeks.
However, so far so good, taking it a day at a time

Hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back