Love in spite of it all. (closed)

He took the clothes that Lorelei handed him and went to the dressing room to try them on. Each item that he tried on he walked out to get her approval. If she liked the item he decided that he would get it. If she didn't like it on him he wouldn't get it.

When he was finished trying on the clothes, he had quite a few things. When he came out of the dressing room the last time he said to her, "This is way too much. Pick a couple of items that you like the most. I can't afford all of this on my pay."
 
I told you I am paying for whatever you got today Trevor. Get all of that and we are not done shopping.

She smiled to him as she handed the clerk the credit card. Once they were done in that shop she glanced around and saw a swimwear shop and wandered that way. The area they were in almost had an old world feel to the exterior decor with every shop imaginable within reason scattered around. She had run the bags to the car so the would not get too weighted down as the shopped then found her way back to the swimwear shop.
 
"Lorelei, you do not need to do that. I can buy my own clothes. Just not as much as you can." He knew that she was not going to let him buy and resigned himself that his "mom" was treating him to a new wardrobe.

Trevor followed Lorelei into the swimwear store. "Okay Lorelei, you are choosing in here too. I have never put much thought int buying a bathing suit." He looked around and saw all kinds of bathing suits. he also saw some in the women's section that did not include much material. His mind wandered to what Lorelei would look like in some of the bikinis. He was sure that she would look incredible.
 
Okay well I have always thought that the trunks look better then those speedo things you see Olympic swimmers wear.

She glanced at a couple of suits for her as well but mainly a few different trunks for him. She knew trying on anything here she could not just walk out for him to see like he could so whatever she got would be a surprise back home by the pool. She found herself liking that idea as she smiled softly purchasing a couple of the single strap monokini and a bikini.
 
"Oh, I am definitely not a speedo kind of guy." He took the suits that she chose for him and tried them on. Giving her a chance to see each of them. When he walked back out he allowed her to pick which ones she thought he should get, since she was the one that was buying them.

When they walked out of the store he said to her, "Thanks Lorelei. I really appreciate you buying everything for me. It is very nice of you." He couldn't get the thought of Lorelei in a bikini out of his mind. He had to admit that he was a little disappointed that she hadn't purchased anything.
 
She just smiled at him almost thinking she saw disappointment in his eyes as they left with all he saw of the purchases for him.

Hey its your dads money and from what I gather its about the only consistent part of him either of us get. Lets enjoy it. What do you wanna do now?

Looking around the various shops and then back to him she wanted him to pick something. She really did not care what they did she was just having fun running around with someone.
 
"I want to get you something really fancy. Something as a reward for spending time with me, and also for putting up with my father." He smiled at Lorelei. "Come on. You deserve it, and you know that you want to."

He saw the smile spread across her face and he knew he had her. He saw her look around and then begin to walk toward a shop. Even from the outside the shop looked expensive. It was a high-end women's clothing store that was fitting for Lorelei.

They went inside and began to look around. Trevor picked out a couple of very nice dresses. All of them were very fancy with just the right amount of sexy thrown in. Lorelei in any of those outfits would turn heads, but she would not look slutty.
 
She sighed and agreed walking with him into the dress shop. It was the next stop on her normal.wanderings anyways. Walking in she spoke with the sales lady for a moment then picking some shoes she went and picked.out a couple of dresses to go with his selections and went to try them on.
 
Trevor looked around while he waited for Lorelei to come out and show him what she was trying on. He was certain that she would look stunning in anything she came out in.

While he waited, he chatted with the sales lady. He flirted with her a little. It wasn't like he thought it would go anywhere, but it had been a long time since he had the chance to flirt. He wanted to make sure that he was on top of his game.
 
The clerk smiled to him then patting his hand she said...

Your date is out of the.dressing room. I will give ya this you are about a good a flirt as my husband.

Lorelei walked out in each dress and smiled glancing in the mirror trying to decide which one she liked best. Much less trying to figure out what she wild wear the dress. What could she go to so she can show Trevor off.
 
Trevor smiled at the clerk. He did not respond to her comment about Lorelei being his girlfriend, or the comment about his flirting ability. He watched Lorelei come out of the dressing room in each dress, and looked her over from head to toe.. admiring the entire package.

He couldn't believe how good Lorelei looked. She looked better in every dress she came out in. Trevor started to think that he should probably start trying to find things to do that did not involve Lorelei. He was enjoying his time with her... maybe too much. She was, after all, his father's wife.
 
A few days of shopping and his encouragement she had bought more lately than ever before. It all worked out for the best since yet again the refugee fund banquet and ball were just something that her husband could give no more time to then to donate whatever amount she wanted to for him to and get him the info for the tax write off. She was glad she had her stepson around to go with her. The other wives whispered and suggested to her that she take on Trevor as a plaything since he had turned into quite the looker. She cringed every time one of them whispered it to her as she had actually thought about it some lately.

She was busy dancing with Trevor not really noticing the music at all as they danced. It was amazing gliding around truly getting to enjoy dancing for once in a long time. She smiled at Trevor as she let herself glance once more into his eyes.
 
He wasn't surprised when Lorelei asked him if he would go to the fundraiser. He knew his father would beg off of it. Trevor couldn't understand why his father would avoid spending time with his wife, but it seemed like he worked hard to avoid her.

Trevor saw some of the women that Lorelei was talking with looking in his direction. He wondered what they were saying about him. Then he began to dance with Lorelei.

He was uncomfortable with her being so close. Not uncomfortable in that he didn't know what to do. Uncomfortable in that he wanted to pull her close to him and feel her pressed to him.

The more time they spent together, the more he wanted her. Their eyes met as they danced and, for a minute, he thought he saw that she wanted the same thing he wanted.

He moved his lips closer to hers. He wanted to kiss her. It was almost to the point that he didn't care that she was his step-mother. In fact, the fact that she was his step-mother made it seem all th emore exciting.
 
She saw him lean closer her eyes falling closed suspecting whatwas going to happen but not realizing she had leaned in as well. She was lost in it all... the moment the music and the one who held her dancing it was all one single thing enveloping her. Then she felt something... tenderness like she had not known in such a long time. A whimper faintly fell from her lips. Nothing was strange or wrong nothing was taboo... no one here would really see much less tell her husband anything all of them knew he would not care.
 
His right arm around Lorelei held her tightly as their lips met. The kiss was soft. Their lips lightly brushed together.

He did not linger with the kiss. They continued dancing as he broke the kiss. He moved his right hand to the small of her back as they continued to move around the dance floor.

He wasn't sure how Lorelei was going to react to the kiss. He thought he heard a little moan or gasp, or maybe it was a whimper. Trevor stayed close to her. If she was upset she would pull away.
 
She unconsciously curled in closer to him for a moment before correcting herself. She stared into his eyes curious about the kiss as she smiled faintly. Maybe it was just a fluke spur of the moment but why did it feel like so much more. Could she have in some way fallen for Trevor or was it just the companionship that had caused the kiss. No matter what they had kissed and she was strangely alright with that.
 
His hand on the small of her back held her firmly in place. They continued to move to the music and they moved in unison. He liked being close to her. He thought of what it would be like to be even closer.

While his hand was on the small of her back he spread his fingers wide.... extending them down and brushing lightly over her firm ass. He smiled very faintly at her. What would she think?
 
The soft faint smile never left her lips as she felt his hand move. She simply curled in closer against him this time fully intentionally. Her hand moved and appeared to innocently brush at his cheek as they continued to dance. She no longer noticed or cared when one song ended an the other began. The two of them were all that mattered. Her smile grew a little as she stared into his eyes having made her desicion that if anything more happened between them that she was fine with it and would welcome it.
 
Trevor leaned in again. Once again his lips met hers... ever-so-briefly. His thigh pressed tighter to Lorelei as they moved on the dance floor. Then he stepped back a little from her and spun her around... his free hand brushing, somewhat innocently, over her ass as she spun.

Then he took her back in her arms. He whispered to her, "You move so gracefully. Every move is perfect and you are the hit of the dance floor." His lips brushed over her ear.
 
She closed her eyes feeling his lips near her ear and smiled at his words only to whisper back.

Shame that I am tired of dancing then I guess. I actually think I want to go home.

She smiled as she finally noticed the music again and realized the song was ending. She did not know where this as going but if there was ever going to be someone for a plaything and lover for her it was going to be Trevor. Of that she was quite certain after all they both were alone even though she was married. They were both at least in lust since its been clearly s long since either have been romantic with anyone. What could be more perfect and he was under the same roof so no suspicious visits from someone to possibly make her husband wonder. It was a perfect set up and the longer she was around Trevor the more comfortable she became with the idea and desire.
 
Trevor was not sure how to read Lorelei's comment and her reaction. She said she was ready to go home. Right after that she backed away from him. He walked with her as she left the dance floor.

Trevor followed Lorelei around as she went from person to person saying good bye to her friends and acquaintances. He continued to admire how good she looked, and he continued to beat himself up about the fact that he was having thoughts about his step mom, but then he always came back to the fact that the thoughts were very arousing and the fact that they were about his step mom heightened the arousal.

As they headed out toward the car, he wondered if he had been too pushy. He was going to be around for quite a while. He should have taken his time. Yea, but it was the perfect opportunity, and she looked so beautiful. I just had to kiss her. He continued to beat himself up. Then, after they were in the car, he said to her, "Thank you very much for taking me. I have never had the opportunity to go to such a fancy party with the beautiful people."
 
Most handsome man there Trevor.

She glanced to him with a smile reaching to pat his cheek. The dancing the kiss it was all so tender so natural. It was like nothing she could have imagined she could not explain it but she could get used to all that and more from him. She however was not sure if she should say anything and even if she did would coming at this from a dominant angle or just natural two willing adults balanced equal whatever. She would have to think more on this and see what happens for now.
 
The drive home gave him more time to think about what was going on with Lorelei. The more he thought about it the more he didn't think he should act on the way he felt. She was his step-mom... that made it wrong. No matter how hot she was, she was still his father's wife...... but she deserved more.

When they got home he followed her into the house. Damn she made it hard to be good. She looked so good in that dress. It formed to every perfect curve of her incredible body. He wondered if she was moving her body in those ways was done for his benefit.
 
Once they were inside and she saw the note that Alexander was going to be out late so anything tomorrow would have to be without him while he caught up on sleep. Sighing she threw her keys down on the table ans turned around... she had had enough the kiss... all the dancing and his smile Trevor had revealed something to her she didnot want t give up on the fluke that it was some heat of the moment action.

How serious were you with that kiss?

She closed the distance staring deep into his eyes like a lioness on prey while she awaited his answer.
 
He stopped dead in his tracks when she asked him the question. He was surprised by her asking about the kiss. He was also surprised by her aggressive posture. She was right up in his space.

Trevor was not sure how to answer the question. Now that she had time to think about it was she mad that he had kissed her? Was she upset at him? Did she think he had taken liberties that he should not have?

"Well, I was very serious about kissing a beautiful woman. The closeness of our bodies, and how well we moved together just took over. If I offended you I am sorry."
 
Back
Top