Similar sounding Poems .....

Ashesh9

Literotica Guru
Dunno' if anybody noticed but there are 2 similar sounding Poems over in NP : Electronic Torture by Legerdemer ...& Torture of the Electrons by Always Hungry though the subject matter & treatment of their respective subjects are different .....

Seemed to me that the subject matter was the same. Reading them back to back has the feel of watching a split screen his/hers point of view a cyber romance/encounter.

Reminded me of doing the feminine side of OldBear's Her Man's Shirt, which I just voiced (mine) the other day. Wish OldBear was around to voice his ~wistful emoji~

Seemed to me that the subject matter was the same. Reading them back to back has the feel of watching a split screen his/hers point of view a cyber romance/encounter.

Reminded me of doing the feminine side of OldBear's Her Man's Shirt, which I just voiced (mine) the other day. Wish OldBear was around to voice his ~wistful emoji~

Wonder if Legerdemer & Always Hungry know each other in Real World outside of Lit & decided on writing a Poem from each one's POV on electronic media ( social or otherwise ) ....??

Wonder if Legerdemer & Always Hungry know each other in Real World outside of Lit & decided on writing a Poem from each one's POV on electronic media ( social or otherwise ) ....??

Uh, is that your way of asking them?

Hey Mer & AH, coincidence or collaboration?

Either way I think they work well together.

I am in complete agreement with you on this, and somehow I don't think it's coincidental.

No, not a coincidence. A connection and conjoining. And a collaboration on the poems.

:rose:

Back