What's with the fat cunts crying about being called fat cunts?

It's not about hearing it, Sonny, it's about who accepts it. Whether my feelings are hurt or not isn't the issue. My feelings are hurt by a lot of things.

It's about a community who will race after a certain poster bearing lit torches for confessing her own racism but those lit torches aren't turned in any other direction when you get men calling women fat cunts. Forget that it's me, we all get I can stand up for myself. It's you guys, you who stand there and not say a word. That's what the problem is.
I hear you, but I don't completely agree. I make my statement against it by not using the term as an insult against women myself. I also make it by mocking Vetteman and others for reducing women to their tits and smiles. Beyond that, since I don't personally find the comparison to racism accurate, I can't see myself lighting torches for it. We call a lot of people "pedo" here too--which I think of as a worse insult at heart--and we don't light any torches against those throwing that word around either. We just choose not to use it ourselves, or occasionally to defend those it's used against...as I did here.

Fair?

I hear you, but I don't completely agree. I make my statement against it by not using the term as an insult against women myself. I also make it by mocking Vetteman and others for reducing women to their tits and smiles. Beyond that, since I don't personally find the comparison to racism accurate, I can't see myself lighting torches for it. We call a lot of people "pedo" here too--which I think of as a worse insult at heart--and we don't light any torches against those throwing that word around either. We just choose not to use it ourselves, or occasionally to defend those it's used against...as I did here.

Fair?

Definitely.

Thanks for not making me be married to you in order to use strong words, I hate when I do that, get married I mean.

Sure, but your fourth example differs from the first three rhetorically. Your first three read "All A are B." Your fourth reads, "All A who are also B are C." That's a crucial difference: it changes the statement from universal to local.

I want to say again, it doesn't make it any less hurtful to hear. I am simply saying it does not seem to rise to the kind of freighted statement that usually characterizes bigotry or racism.

"All black men hate to work" is also "All A who are also B are C."

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=835032

Vatty won, but most of his votes came from men. Once-ler and 1biguy went solidly Vatty.

I did a vanity search and I get this? Seriously, Blob is that why you went all asshole? Vett's super hot. Sorry, but I think he goes mountain climbing and kills goats with his bare hands or some shit. Though to be fair, he might not be now I haven't seen any pics in a while.

Right? :D

Dopplegangbang

I haven't posted in what, 2 days? You went to hell in two fucking days? Or were you always in hell and I simply failed to notice?

I think there might be. The left wingers hate you, but the right wingers love you. Everyone hates me. Otherwise, how could you explain you beating this:

A9JwTveCEAAyBmc.jpg

You're cute. It's not a cuteness contest.

Of course... If it were, I'd win by default. Even without entering. People would write-in.

I need to take you off iggy, I click-through anyway. You've just been a dick lately. But I still love ya.

I did a vanity search and I get this? Seriously, Blob is that why you went all asshole? Vett's super hot. Sorry, but I think he goes mountain climbing and kills goats with his bare hands or some shit. Though to be fair, he might not be now I haven't seen any pics in a while.

You are forever dead to me.

I would never fuck anyone so far beneath me on the hotness scale.

You should just both get accounts on hot or not- it'd e more accurate.

I'm apparently an 8. That pisses me right off. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

People put their pics up on the site and the rest of lit voted.

Then pics "leaked" onto Lit. and that put an end to that.

Ooofta. I wouldn't have a strong enough backbone to withstand because of someone's subjective cruelty because they liked tall, blond and Swedish.

Back