Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never tried it but I think I'd like to. Reading this tread has made me incredibly fucking horny!

I've been fascinated, by peeing ever since I was a little girl. I would always pee my pants instead of going in to use the toilet. Even now, I will hold it forever until I'm about to burst then it feels so good and is such a release to finally go. Sometimes I even play with my nipples while I'm going, or I pee while lightly rubbing my clit in the shower. I love summer because I am in my bathing suit all the time, and sometimes like to just sit in the hot sand and pee, it feels incredible. Not sure how to bring it up with the hubby, though; I recently found some books about women randomly peeing in public on his secret amazon wish list (I have the password I wasn't snooping) so it may be something he's thinking about too. I would love to pee all over his cock and have him pee all over my breasts and pussy.

Talk to him you might be pleasantly surprised... My hubby loves to watch my GFs d I do it

Yeah, not quite sure how to bring it up. Especially as we are still dealing with post baby sex life upheaval lol. You'd think people who've been together for 15 years and have tried a lot of different things would be able to communicate better. Instead we're both frustrated and cranky lol. Maybe I should just pee on him and start the convo that way.

Yeah, not quite sure how to bring it up. Especially as we are still dealing with post baby sex life upheaval lol. You'd think people who've been together for 15 years and have tried a lot of different things would be able to communicate better. Instead we're both frustrated and cranky lol. Maybe I should just pee on him and start the convo that way.

My first experience was a drunken night with the wife... we had been out to dinner and had a few too many when we got back to the room we began making out hot heavy and I told her I wanted her in the shower, she said she needed to pee first, I told her just do it in the shower! so we got in there and she just let go, was so hot! in more way than one and now we love it anychance we get

My ex- bf used to enjoy peeing on me when I was sitting in the bathtub. Of course I let him because that is what I do - submit. The thing is I liked it. It felt so dirty and nasty and degrading. I'm glad for this thread because I thought there was something wrong with me.

Jason it is very nice of you to put down the movies you enjoy, but anyone can go to that site and find all of them on their own. xnxx.com is a free site and has a ton of fantastic movies not only about pissing but many other things. The site has become more of a site about movies you have watched instead of actually pissing stories for the users to share.

I for one much rather tell and read stories of my pissing adventures instead of seeing a line up of movies which are easily obtained. No offense meant but the thread has become boring

Well all I can say is stop reading it then. Or you could tell more about you pee adventures. It seems that if I don't post a vid every day then this thread languishes on page two or three.

Edited to add:
Or you could always use the ignore button. I know I am.

Last edited:
My ex- bf used to enjoy peeing on me when I was sitting in the bathtub. Of course I let him because that is what I do - submit. The thing is I liked it. It felt so dirty and nasty and degrading. I'm glad for this thread because I thought there was something wrong with me.

There is nothing wrong with a little pee play every now and again. Did he ever have you aim his pee for him?

I've done the first bit a few times....standing in the tub and a light pussy self-spank, then wetting my panties. The problem is, it always seems like a good idea right up until the stream stops. I like the act of peeing (in panties) but not the aftermath

Ditto... but male version and boxer briefs.

Wow!!!! That is a hot story. Did he make you do this more than once? Or was this a one time thing? How did you like it? Inquiring minds want to know.

That whole day, any time i needed to pee the same applied, and my One made sure i drank alot of water that day! Water sports were a big part of many of our scenes in various ways.
As to did i like it? Very much so. The humiliation aspect had me wet from the minute he made me wear the white panties and banned me from the bathroom.

I know a woman who wants me to pee inside her... sounds a bit dangerous to me. Not sure what she will get out of it either but the thought seems to turn her on. Anyone done this and is it dangerous?

That whole day, any time i needed to pee the same applied, and my One made sure i drank alot of water that day! Water sports were a big part of many of our scenes in various ways.
As to did i like it? Very much so. The humiliation aspect had me wet from the minute he made me wear the white panties and banned me from the bathroom.

Very nice!!!! So I am thinking if you have another One who is into pee play you would be a willing participant.;):devil:

We're are you we could trade favors :D

I know a woman who wants me to pee inside her... sounds a bit dangerous to me. Not sure what she will get out of it either but the thought seems to turn her on. Anyone done this and is it dangerous?

No, but it is a huge fantasy of mine. I would love to have a guy pee in me. It is a huge turn on!

Well all I can say is stop reading it then. Or you could tell more about you pee adventures. It seems that if I don't post a vid every day then this thread languishes on page two or three.

Edited to add:
Or you could always use the ignore button. I know I am.

It just was a suggestion sorry you didn't enjoy it, and took it personally I will decide what i read on here and what I don't if you choose to ignore me fine with me. I don't really care.

We do agree on one thing. we both enjoy pissing, both giving and receiving.

It wasn't meant to be a personal attack on you

Yes, done this. Don't know about the danger, but we are still both alive ;-).

Feels fucking great for me; don't know how it feels for the woman. Hardest part is trying to piss while hard. Takes a bit to relax, but is worth it. Can get messy, but then that's part of the fun. Tip: have a protector under the sheets - we use one of the old baby mattress protectors. Works well and is easy to clean up. Much better than trying to get pee smell out of the mattress...

If she is up for it, have a couple of glasses of water and go play. The worst is you can both decide it wasn't that fun, and chalk it up as something tried...

I've never tried it but I think I'd like to. Reading this tread has made me incredibly fucking horny!

I've been fascinated, by peeing ever since I was a little girl. I would always pee my pants instead of going in to use the toilet. Even now, I will hold it forever until I'm about to burst then it feels so good and is such a release to finally go. Sometimes I even play with my nipples while I'm going, or I pee while lightly rubbing my clit in the shower. I love summer because I am in my bathing suit all the time, and sometimes like to just sit in the hot sand and pee, it feels incredible. Not sure how to bring it up with the hubby, though; I recently found some books about women randomly peeing in public on his secret amazon wish list (I have the password I wasn't snooping) so it may be something he's thinking about too. I would love to pee all over his cock and have him pee all over my breasts and pussy.

Mmmm, getting some nice mental images of you peeing and at the beach :).

If he's looking, I say go bold and try it. Roll him over, ride him cowgirl and slow down and just piss a bit on him to see his reaction. You'll know if he wants more...

I've been into piss play for a long time. Used to be me peeing on me, and pissing myself ( still love to do that ), but also now get my partner to piss on me during sex. Have also had her piss on me while I've been on the toilet. That is nice too. Also like to taste her after she's been pissing on me - that lovely mix of piss and cunt juice.

It took a bit of encouraging to get her to pee on me the first time, working her up to it for quite a while, gently rubbing her tummy etc, but I'll never forget the feeling when she peed on me the first time. She asked "are you sure?" To which I replied " oh, fuck yes" and then she peed on my ragingly hard cock. Almost came on the spot.

I think it would make his day, his week, his year, if you would talk to him about this :)

Of course there isn't - just harmless fun between two consenting adults in private.

Peeing in her pussy can be dangerous, I've been pissed in both anally and vaginally. Any rush of liquid into the vagina can be dangerous even water. Anally its perfectly safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back