loose vaginas

txwife594

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Posts
656
Do any guys like their wife's to have loose vaginas. Hubby loves to stretch me out. He got 4 fingers past his knuckles with his thumb tucked in me. He loves to fuck me after doing this stuff. He put 3 fingers all the way in and his dick in me the last time he fucked me. Anyone else like doing this.
 
Very much like loosing my wife up.
Far more enjoyable to eat her pussy after it's been loosened up as well.
Juices are flowing and fresh.
Sensitivity is higher as well.

We can go pretty far on stretching, she can be worked up to fisting by me or another.
Not to worry, all goes back to normal pretty quickly.
 
'Fraid to say, that a Wizards Sleeve does nothing for me...

Hey tho, vive la difference....
 
'Fraid to say, that a Wizards Sleeve does nothing for me...

Hey tho, vive la difference....
The only time I like hers stretched out is when she gets fucked by a big black dick and I get to suck his cum out of her.
 
my wife likes have a finger in her ass, while playing with her tight pussy
 
Tight pussy, loose pussy, doesn't really matter to me. Both are very satisfying if they are owned and operated by a willing and enthusiastic woman. I love to have my cock and a vibrator in her at the same time or work my entire hand into her. That requires a degree of loseness to accomplish. And as has been mentioned, the vagina is a pretty resilient organ so they all offer lots of variety for a partner who wants to be creative.
 
Do any guys like their wife's to have loose vaginas. Hubby loves to stretch me out. He got 4 fingers past his knuckles with his thumb tucked in me. He loves to fuck me after doing this stuff. He put 3 fingers all the way in and his dick in me the last time he fucked me. Anyone else like doing this.

i LOVE to fist my wife. she's likes it best when the lube is my cum. she will squirt quite often from it. :D
 
My wife

I'd love to come home to find my wife's vagina nicely stretched out.
 
I like to loosen my wife up with a good fist fuck from time to time. Its crazy seeing just how deep I can get with my hand... she loves it too.
 
Mmmmm

I love the silky smooth feeling of a hot, loose, wet pussy?... I can go for hours working up to a good orgasm!
 
Back
Top